Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gc-bwoi,

My lawyer says now its gone for federal processing. But I am not sure. I applied EB3, RIR

Thanks
Raju

IL SESA

Applied : EB2 /RIR
IL SESA: 07/09/2003
today attorney said it didnot go to DOL yet?
any who applied during second wk of july got approved?
thanks

Help

Hi guys
I called this morning at SESA office and lady told me that all I can tell u is that your case has been worked on. Call to your attorney office and find out about that.
MY attorney office is not too friendly .. any advice in this regards?

Thank you

My details

EB3/RIR
IL SESA PD : July 24 2003
Forwarded to DOL : Oct 20 2003
Updated on AVM : Dec 09 2003
Awaiting Labor certification

Thanks!

I received an enquiry from the state saying my salary is low, does that mean if the employer does not raise the salary, the state is not going to process my case.

Does anybody has any idea for this kind of queries.

rush,

Whats you PD? When was your application sent. Your employer need to reply to the query that the Salary would be increased after approval of GC.

Correct me Ray if I am wrong. About point 2, I think employer has to give in writing that salary will be increased once person has got the green card.

RFE from IL SESA is seems to be very common. Just for $500 howver they cannot raise issue as there can be variation to a certain percentage.

Anyway you still gained. Good one.

:)

Ray S,

My lawyer said he did not recieve anything from sesa, (mine was filed 4th week of Aug.). can anyone take aguess at what the situation could be?

Thanks.

hi Ray S,

As i mentioned in my last comment, that i received the RFE for wage and my employer is not ready to give that much wage as required by State DOL.

I heard from somebody saying that its not required for an employer to give raise as mentioned by the DOL (100%), but atleast 95% of the required salary by State DOL, would be an acceptable amount. I want to know whether this comment is correct based on you guys experience.
Where can we find these laws written on the web site ? (if we have any)

Also, if this is true, does that mean we wont be getting any wage query in the near future, i mean for Federal DOL, I140, I485 stages.

wages

what is the min wage ?
or could some one post the link of current wages if it exists.
Thanks in advance
immi_tracker

Illinois NON-RIR SESA

I am new comer here, rather late!

NON-RIR/EB3
Priority date is 5/8/02 at SESA
The LC file number is V-IL 44045.
Any updates?

Is anyone in the same boat? Any better updates?
I heard in some states like Virginia, SESA has moved past the 4/2001 date. It is moving at the rate of two months for every month passed.

Let me know if I have some company here for the long wait.

Thanks

NON-RIR EB3

Hi Divsan,

My info:

Category: NON-RIR/EB3
RD: 06/08/01
PD:06/12/01

No news. Nothing much happening at IL-SESA. Last posted processing date was April 26th, 2001. My attorney said it will be about 6 months before they get to my case and send ntice for ads. Its been a long long wait.

I hope this helps.

As i posted in my last comments about the wage RFE, can the employer reply back to the state stating that the attorney expense will be considered as the benefit to the employee, plus the current salary. Is this a right approach or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.