Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: manisudan...can you reply me?

Originally posted by gc1971
Hi manisudan?

When did you get your Case Number?

I was given my case number just last month.
But, my employer tells me that they filed in the first week of July 2003.
Does the wait time (3+ months) start after I get my case number or is my employer lying saying that they filed in July?

I really don't want to talk to the officer at the SESA, IL as I don't know if its ok to talk to the officer.

- gc1971

Hi gc 1971,

GC process itself is really individual experience ,my lawyer received a letter stating the SESA case no and date it moved on to DOL from SESA at the same time which is in October 1 st week.

My LC(IL SESA) Priority Date is 12/24/2003

Hi
My LC(IL SESA) Priority Date is 12/24/2003

Can you pls guys let me know when can i expect IL SESA clearance and Chicago Federal clerance.

Tahnks for ur help
Kota

immigration4kot,

If everything is fine and no issues with SESA or DOL, then expect your SESA to be done by March or April of 2004. Add another 2-3 months for your DOL.

Illinoi SESA & Chicago DOL

Hi,

I applied my labor in NY 2 years back and no response so far, Right now i am planning to switch my employer and apply in Illinoi SESA and Chicago DOL, Let me know how long it will take and whats the normal processing time. Any Suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Wisocnsin

Hi Kota,

Can i apply in Wisconsin State, my office has a location only in Illinois.

Please confirm

Thanks

to gramaben

When did you get your receipt notice from SESA? mine was applied on Sep'19 2003. Haven't anything yet.

thanks

Hi nylabour
Then u can apply from wherever u have ur employers office.

I thought u are kind of thinking to switch job and start ur GC procedure.

If you wanted to stick to current employer , then u have to apply from IL.

Pls remeber , to be with reliable firm while ur GC is in progress.
Thanks
Kota

query from SESA and DOL?

Hi all,
My labor app was filed on June 2003 at Illinois SESA . My employer told me finally in December that he received 2 queries , one from SESA and another from federal, and that the attorneys have replied to both queries.
My question is,
is it possible that you receive a query from state and also receive another query from federal without replying back to the state query? I thought the state has to approve it first after getting the reply for the query before federal even sees it and process it for another query...
Is he bluffing , or is it his mistake and actually the query was from federal, or are both the queris from state... He says hasn't received any info on the case number yet..
Anybody on the same boat?

Case Status...

Hi,

Just talked to a officer at SESA, IL and this is my case status:

PD: Oct 10, 2003
Assigned to a officer: Jan 02, 2004.

Does anybody know how long does it take to move to DOL?

- gc1971

Case Status...

I think my employer filed my LC in July and it took 6 months for assigning it to a officer or may be my LC would have been filed in October.

Never know...

But, right now based on my LC assigned to a officer on Jan 02, how long does it take to move to DOL?

- gc1971

Hi gc1971
Definitely Urs is filed in Oct month 2003
Because mine is filed in Dec 2003 and PD also Dec 2003.

Yes
I am also interested to know how much time it takes to move it to DOL , once analyst is assigned at SESA level.

Simple math we can do:
At present it is taking 4 months to clear SESA.
For gc1971 case , applied Oct102003(which is PD also)
and analyst assigned on jan 2 2004 -
So nearly 2 1/2 months.
So we can say , it takes 1 1/2 month to move to DOL once analyst assigned.

But big question is : Do analyst really need 1 1/2 month to take decision :((

Pl share ur experiences to educate forum members.

Tahnks
Kota

Hi kota and gc1971,

Based upon my understanding it takes 3-4 months for the file to be forwarded to DOL. A receipt notice is sent by SESA to the employer when that happens. However it does not take 11/2 months for an analyst to work on any case at least in SESA. That said going ot my case, field in the 3rd week of Sep. I have not received any such notice.

mine is filed in sept 15th with IL SESA and nothing happened yet. just case number they have created.

gc1971 can you pl. post the ph# you have called about ur case.

Thanks,
Rama.

Case Status...

Its already on pages 13 & 14. I don't remember which one I called. But it works...

Status
Not open for further replies.