Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
IL processing

Hi folks,

It seems as though it would take 8-9 months for getting cleared from IL sesa and Chicago DOL. 5 months for IL + 4 months for DOL. What else can we do, Go fetch.

Can somebody call IL SESA (Ph No: 312 793 6838) and find out
RIR processing dates.
I called very recently , so requesting one of teh forum members.

Tahnks
Kota

AUG 28TH priority date

If IL SESA is processing sept 8th, does that mean that cases filed before that are all cleared. Mine has a priority date of aug 28th. I have only visa till May 31st, do you guys think that my labor will be cleared before that??

I Just made a call to IL SESA and tehy are processing September 12th cases as of now for RIR Category.

Hi infoseeker47
u may have to contact ur lawyer.

IL SESA is moving , but not very fast.
It is good atleast it is moving.

Thanks
Kota

Thanks Guys for sharing information

My case is transferred to DOL chicago on 1/29/04.

Thanks guys for sharing all the information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Illinois SWA

Which month are they currently working on, Any latest updates, the last i read and heard in the forum was Sep 12th, Any more latest updates, Please fill in.

Thanks

Any Progress

They were processing September 3rd week as of last tuesday. Any progress since then?

gramaben, nylabor have your cases moved to DOL. I haven't received any receipt notice yet. Hope to get that soon.

Thanks

Originally posted by mydream
thanks Ray S. for your reply.

So it means there is no way till March to verify that my company has actually filed for my labor to SESA in IL.

Regards.

by any chance the company filed is A**Y Intl??

Originally posted by visailrevalid
Hi Ravi

Here are my file details:
EB3/RIR
SESA rd: 8/21/03
Got RFE on wage on 1/5/04
SESA to DOL: 1/29/04

thanks.

How you know all of above dates?
From your attorney??
Have you received file number from DOL??
My employer is saying that the case went to Fed DOL in December but still not received file number! or DOL AVM is not updated??

Try to call ILSESA

Try to cal IL SESA and get your info. They will give u all information like when they recieved and what is ur status etc...

Originally posted by gc999999999
How you know all of above dates?
From your attorney??
Have you received file number from DOL??
My employer is saying that the case went to Fed DOL in December but still not received file number! or DOL AVM is not updated??

Status
Not open for further replies.