Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Try to call ILSESA

Originally posted by visailrevalid
Try to cal IL SESA and get your info. They will give u all information like when they recieved and what is ur status etc...

visailrevalid thanks.,
Whic number I should call is it 312-793-6831

thanks

Hi Ilwaiting,
I haven't heard anything from my lawyer yet. My priority date was aug 27th, if they are currently processing september 19th, I don't know what has happened to my case. I am keeping my fingers cross.

infoseeker

Thats surprising, You may want to go contact SWA and find out the status. mine was filed Sep'19th. Plan to call them this week.

Thanks

Ilwaiting.
Thanks a lot for directing me to call them. I have good news, I called that number and she said that my case was sent to DOL on jan 13th itself. How come my lawyer doesn't have any info?

Thanks once again
Infoseeker47

Yeap, Thats the case. 5 1/2 since I filed labor. No Luck yet :-(.
Probably we should feel better compared to the NY NJ guys I guess.

IL Labor Process

Hello Guys,

Once we file the Labor in IL SESA, what should we expect from either the Lawyer/IL Sesa.

Earliest reply is appreciated.

Thanks

IL Labor Process

Hello Guys,

Once we file the Labor in IL SESA, what should we expect from either the Lawyer/IL Sesa.

Earliest reply is appreciated.

Thanks

ILWating

Thats fine,

But if it goes to the IL SESA, what will i get, I am not talking about DOL... Let me know

Thanks

My Priority date was september 16th.
My lawyer sent a receipt from Sesa with my file number to my employer some time in dece,ber last week.
I called sesa ussing that file number recently and they told me that my case was sent to DOL on Feb10th

Wage Query

Hi All,
SESA Filed 09/20/2003
SESA Query on wage 02/25/2004

Query: For my Job Description salary offered 76K
As per IL SESA they are expecting 96K,Received query on Salary

I am fortunate that my employer agreed to Increase 96K and mailed correction to SESA,

Any one know how long does it take in SESA to move this to DOL???

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.