Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all I am new to this forum.
I am working as a consultant. My employer agreed to apply for my GC in KY. I have given my papers to lawyer. He said he will apply for my labor in few days. I know this employer very well. But my project may end in 1 or 2 months.

I heard I can buy labor certificate if some one has it. I want to go for it. Since my project is uncertain.
Is it required to get one more H1 to apply for I140 & 485 if I get labor clearace form someone?

If you know some one who has labor clearance I am ready to pay.

Please help me in this.

Thanks
Kumar

SatyaGC,

Based on my understanding I think it should not take long once the query is replied and if it is satisfactory to SESA. Was your's mailed on Sep'20th or was the PD Sep 20th?

Question?

I filed my labor on feb26th 04, When will i get my case number, my lawyer told me it was sent to the sesa on 26th.

Let me know guys

Thanks

LC Question

Here is my question..

My employer posted two print ADs in Chicago Tribune with a gap of 1 month(December end - January End), We also had a Job Bank Order (in mid Feb), and have an internet ad running currently.

We plan to file for LC in third week of March. So totally we would be showing 3 months of Recruiting pattern with 2 print ads, couple of internet ads and 1 job bank order.

Is it enough for the state of Illinois?

Thank You all for your reply...

Can this be possbile? I called IL SESA. they said they are unable to locate my application with my name. I panicked and called employer. My employer said there is no status yet and the application name is infact correct. how is this possible is IL giving incorrect info.

Hi guys

Hi Guys,
Any one has checked the latest Processing dates? And well is there an automated telephone service where we will be able to check the status for the state(SESA)?. I would prefer not to disturb the SESA Employees.

I saw few of the postings with Dec. priority date, Kindly add mine around Mid Dec'03.

Thanks in advance to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ilwaiting

I was in the same boat as you, when I called SWA, My last name was mispelled and hence they said that my application was not found. I also panicked, but once they searched on the company name and priority date and first name, they were able to locate mine. So don't panick, you will come to know once it goes to DOL.

Hope this helps.

Hey Gurus,

I would really appreciate some replies to this question. Thanks all for your inputs...

Here is my question..

My employer posted two print ADs in Chicago Tribune with a gap of 1 month(December end - January End), We also had a Job Bank Order (in mid Feb), and have an internet ad running currently.

We plan to file for LC in third week of March. So totally we would be showing 3 months of Recruiting pattern with 2 print ads, couple of internet ads and 1 job bank order.

Is it enough for the state of Illinois?

IL SESA moved

Hi,

Here is what my attorney has to say about the delays occuring in SESA. They recently moved to a new office some time this year.
The worst part is that, all the cases filed until last year is in their old system. they have asked us to call back a week later.
I have not received my recepit so far. So god knows the status of my case.

Anybody had similar experience recently?

Hi Infoseeker47

Thanks for your information. Did you get a receipt from SESA after it moved to DOL? if so how many days did it take after it was moved

Question?

Can someone pleas answer my quetstion...

I filed my labor on feb26th 04, When will i get my case number, my lawyer told me it was sent to the sesa on 26th.

Let me know guys

Thanks

ILwaiting

I didn't get any receipt or letter saying that it moved to DOL. My lawyer is still telling that mine is in SESA. I am very confused.

infoseeker47, mine is very similar to your's. My employer got receipts for some of the cases during that time. but did not get mine. I called sesa,they said they are unable to locate my case. called employer he said there is no problem with name. he called sesa and were given info that sesa has moved so all cases filed before jan'1st are in old office and not in their system.

I need that receipt for my 7th year extension. hard luck man

HI any one maintaining a list

HI guys,
I remember, some time ago there use to be a tracking list, with user name date of receipt SESA, transfer date to DOL and approval date. Is there any list exist like this now. This use to give us an clear idea how fast the LC approval process and where we stand.

Any one wan to take a lead and update.
Thanks
Pal.

Re: Question?

Hi nylabor,

did u get answer to your question? did u get any case number etc., to know exactly your filing date etc.

thanks..

Originally posted by nylabor
Can someone pleas answer my quetstion...

Let me know guys

Thanks

do not know why this fucking IL SESA is taking closer to 6 months

In Mrach 8th they were processing sep 23rd 2003
And as if today they are processing sep 24th cases.
just 1 day progress in 2 weeks.

Shit with these people
Apply for canada as bakup.

Thanks
Ravi

HughC

No, i did not get any answer from this forum, i tried to post my question twice, thanks and appreciate your reply.

I filed exactly on feb26th 2004, i spoke to my lawyer she has told me to that it will take several months before getting the case #.

Let me know

thanks

nylabor
yes, it takes around 2 - 3 months to get the case no.
I filed on Sep12 and I got the case no. end of december

Status
Not open for further replies.