Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sesa Address ?

Hi all,

Did the address of Illinois SWA change some time ago? Looks like my law offices did not even know this and forwarded to the old address. The fed ex tracker shows incorrect address in the comments. Does it get forwarded to the new address automatically or should we address it to the right new location. Could some one give me the old address and the new address if you know. I appreciate your help on this.

Thanks.

Address did change

Survival2002, The address did change. I know that SWA did move to the new office space sometime in february of this year. I do not know what the new address is...

HI Ravi and All -

I agree with the proposal that some one update after calling the SESA. May be its good if once aweek . Is it too much to ask ...LOL
Pal

New non-RIR

Hello all,

Thanks a lot for sharing valuable info on this thread.

Finally, my employer decided to throw in my labor certification application prior to my running out time on H-1B. I understand that it will take several long years for my application to get out of the first step of state and federal labor.

Does anyone know how long the IL SESA will take to provide a case receipt# (not that it matters). Also, does 365 day requirement for H-1B extension beyond 6 year limit start from the receipt date or the day your LCA was mailed to SESA?

Status

Hello guys,

Lets keep this thread more active, whats the status of IL Sesa, any updates. Please post.

thanks

Some Body can call to IL SESA to find out processing date?

Hi
Some Body can call to IL SESA to find out processing date?
Because one person calling all the time may trigger some thing to them.

Thanks
Ravi

Update on State Labor date!!

I called the IL state labor dept to check the status of my case; the authorities told that they are working on Oct 8th, 2003 cases. My case was received by the State labor on 12-01-03. I got my case number only in April 04. Understand that they are working with skeleton staff.
Good Luck!!:confused:

i guess these people are not at all interested to issue labors , better to apply for canada man.
I applied in Nov 2003 , and now they are processing June 2003 applications.Within 3to4 months i will get canada one and then i will not at all care this US GC shit.
Very promising and very good pace for canada GCs.

Thanks
Kota

Canada immigration.

Don't want to make it Canada thread, but could you please tell if you hired a lawyer to apply for Canada or did you do it yourself?

I have spent some time reading about Canadian immigration from their web site, but still not clear what are the steps and documents required.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :) Thanks...

Any updates

Hi guys any updates,
There should be some movement in the processing dates. Are there any policy changes? As I understand there are RFE's for every single detail in the application(even for information available in the application). Any clue whats going on? Any called for updates?

Last edited by a moderator:
All's quiet here

Folks - I am new to this forum but it seems like things are awefully quiet on this forum. :( I guess the IL SESA is not giving us anything to write about. Anyway, the RD of my LC at the state level was 10/23/2003. So it has been more than 6 months now and I am hoping that I am close to getting a verdict from the state. Anyway, any one has any updates on what date(s) is the SESA processing at this time.

Thanks,
Nidday

Lets hope for best

My labor has been filed in October. I really hope the State Labor date on the website moves at least in May. It seems they are still working on October cases till now. Guys lets keep this thread moving.

Illinois SESA Update

I called the state office this morning, they are now processing Nov, 2003 cases, they are moving very slowly, again it is due to lack of staff at the Labor office.. :mad:

Can anybody please let me know what's the IL SESA phone number. If they are working for Nov 2003 cases now then they must have processed mine. It was filed in October 2003.

SESA Phone Number

Please call in the evening at around 4.00, by then they will be free and already they are working on minimum staff. SESA Phone Number is 312-793-6838 the name of the officer is Lidia Clark, she is very nice and cooperative, be patient till she get all the information, keep us informed so that others need not have to bother her. :)

Yes
Lidia Clark is very helpful lady
So we try to avoid calling her very often, except in case of urgency

Tahnks for all members

Thanks
Ravi

Thanks Mohan

Good!!! Moving faster, compared to last month. Laborchic can you post an update after you clarify about your case. Lets hope for faster approvals :)

Last edited by a moderator:
SESA Update..

My friends LC was filed in Nov 2003 and it is now moved to DOL, understand they are moving cases quickly.
Let hope for the best..
Mohan

Status
Not open for further replies.