Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
RFE on my LC from IL SESA

Gurus -

My LC (RD at SESA was 10/23/2003) got an wage related RFE. SESA wants to see a higher wage based on the job description. Apparently there is wage survey that is scheduled to come out on 15th June 2004 and the attorney says that we should wait for that before responding to the RFE. That is a whole month away but he feels that it will be best to look up that new survey for the right wage for the RFE response. Anybody had similar experience and if so, any best practices? I hate the idea of not responding to the RFE for another 30 days! :(

Anyway, looks like things are moving at the IL SESA and that they have moved into the month of Nov 2003.

Thanks!

Sesa PD

As of 2.15 EST, 05-19-2004 they are processing Nov 7, 2003 cases. Ravi since they moved to November now, bug your attorney and ask him to talk to the SESA and get the information or get the case number from him and you can check with the state labor directly..
Thanks
Mohan :p

Last edited by a moderator:
My Case was filed on 10/21/2003 from IL SESA. Any one has any update on exact date? Called my attorney yesterday. They did not get any information from IL SESA.

Thanks
Ravi

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for your input. I will start bugging my Lawyer now. They are simply saying that no info from IL SESA.

Thanks again
Ravi

Hi Everybody,

Can I know if anyone's case moved to Chicago DOL from IL State with filing date during last week of Oct'03 or after that? Mine was filed on 10/21/03, but attorney says that they did not receive any news.

Thanks
Ravi

Hi Ravi:

Hi Ravi:
Even in the official website it says Nov 2003, i know cases in my office filled in Nov first week and moved electronically to DOL on May 14th, 2004. You call the state labor office after 4.00 PM and give your details, Lidiya Clark will let you know the status of your case and then you can udate your attorney.
Thanks
Mohan

Hi Ravi,

My case was transferred to Chicago DOL in Jan 2004 ,till today my Lawyer did not receive any notice from IL SESA or Chicago DOL. Called Linda Clark and got the information from her.

Thanks Mohan and bsnf (sorry! don't know the name),

I will call IL SESA office on Monday. Can I know what details do I need to give them when I call? and Whats number and ext? Can I say directly that "I would like talk to Linda" ? and get her extention?

Please let me know the best approach.

Thanks again
Ravi

Info for Ravi..

Hi Ravi:
312-793-6838 is direct number to Lidia, call after 4.00 PM EST. You may have to give your employer information, your first and last name spelled, date of birth for verification purpose, the date your case is filed in the state labor. She will tell you the case status, make sure to get the case number. If your case is approved in state find out wheather they have sent the documents electronically to DOL office and when? Good Luck!!
Mohan

What info

Mohan,

What kind of employer information do we need to know. I need to know my case status too. You reply will be appreciated.

Thanks

NY Labor

If you are going to call to check for your case status, all you need to know your company name and give you first and last name, the date your case is filed with state labor. This information will suffice the state to provide you with the case status. Unless you call you wont know, if you dont have an answer, you can always get time and call at a later date.
Mohan

HI guys

If you guys are calling can you also check what's the date they are processing currently.

I saw some one posting that they got a case number from Illinois SESA for priority date in first week of Dec'03. Can you post when you recieved the case number. Any one else filed in Dec'03 got the case no. ? Kindly post details on how long it takes . My attorney has not recieved any case number yet.

Thanks
Pal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked with Lydia.
They are still on date Nov 7th 2003 (for RIR)
On 19th May 2004 also , they were on Nov 7th 2003.

For last week , theyw ere processing same date ...
Shit...

Thanks
Ravi

I think they process one week at a time - like right now they are processing Oct 31, 2003 through Nov 7, 2003. So soon it will jump to Nov 14, 2003. Just my guess...

non RIR-still waiting

HI everyone
My case waiting more than 3 years in SESA iL and still no action
I m confused is it normal or i got bad luck

PD 04 27 01- IL
DOT 079 362 014
non RIR
Anyone in the same boat

where R V right now??

Did any one called SESA, IL. What is the current date which they are processing?? I guess someone should call once a week and update the thread which we all agreed sometime back..

Can someone post the current processing dates

-HuhGC

Hi HuhGC
It is very good , that at IL Sesa forum guys are sticking to our policy , not to make distrurabance to IL SESA people.

I am very happy.
It seems nobody checked , otherwise people wud have updated the forum.
Can u pls check and update the forum
I guess u know the no

Thanks
Ravi

Hi,

I don't have number.. Anybody in the forum, who knows the number can call and update the forum and also publish the number once..

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.