Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any other approval

All,

Keep us posted about the Feb Approvals, Has anyone's case been approved from Feb 04.

Keep this forum active.

sun_spark said:
Are you talking about state or Federal.. Regional Processing Times(Federal)
RIR says Dec 2003. Where do you see Feb 2004.
Dear sun_spark,
This is IL SESA (State) forum, so we generally discuss Illinois state labor status here.

Processing Date update

Hello all,
After few attempts, I could finally connect to IL SESA lady. She said she is currently processing Feb 2nd cases.

IL SESA Date

Is there an update from anyone on the IL SESA Processing Date, Is there any other approvals in Feb???

My case was first sent on March, and my lawyer waited 3 month, and still did not get receipt. After he checked, they did not receive my case at all. So my case had to be refilled, and I got receipt# immediately in Jun.

radosavd1 said:
Thx barbaraliu,

company's lawyer mailed out Labor app package on Aug 10 2004 and said in addition that it usually takes about 3 months for them to acknowledge the receipt.
:confused:
Just wanted to see if that is really the case here or attorney is telling stories....
:rolleyes:

Labor Receipt..

All,

I received Labor receipt from SESA after 3 to 3.5 months and same is the case with couple of my friends. However, one other my friend received within 10 days. In some cases, I heard that they haven't received at all.. I don't think there is specific guidelines.

-HuhGC :)

Could you tell me when you filed it?
:)
HuhGC said:
All,

I received Labor receipt from SESA after 3 to 3.5 months and same is the case with couple of my friends. However, one other my friend received within 10 days. In some cases, I heard that they haven't received at all.. I don't think there is specific guidelines.

-HuhGC :)

Guys,
I recently got news from my friends that his labor application was sent to DOL on 16th Sept. His SESA RD was 11th Feb 2004. This means they would be processing Feb end or March cases currently.

Good news

Thats really a good news, if they are processing End Feb cases, Also did anyone try calling the IL SESA and find the processing dates, so that we can make sure that they are really processing end Feb 04 cases

Just Called SESA

nylabor said:
Thats really a good news, if they are processing End Feb cases, Also did anyone try calling the IL SESA and find the processing dates, so that we can make sure that they are really processing end Feb 04 cases

I just called SESA and talked to Lidia Clark. She said they were processing March 4th cases :) but when I asked when can I expect my case to be picked up (RD Apr 1st 2004), she said in 2-3 months time :confused:

At least they are moving at a decent pace.

Good Luck guys...

Feb 2004 Cases

Is there anyone else who applied in end of Feb 04 and are there approvals for those. Just wanted to confirm the information that downinflorida received from IL SESA, so that we all can be on the same page.

downinflorida said:
I just called SESA and talked to Lidia Clark. She said they were processing March 4th cases :) but when I asked when can I expect my case to be picked up (RD Apr 1st 2004), she said in 2-3 months time :confused:

At least they are moving at a decent pace.

Good Luck guys...
Hey downinflorida,
My employer filled for my labor from Illinos in Sept 2004. He has not given me any tracking number of any sort. How can I confirm with Illinos SESA if they have received my file?
Please reply
Thanks,

The best way to confirm if your application has been recd at SESA or not is to call them up. You will have to try a number of times to get through. But once you get through, tell the lady that you are HR or admin of the company and want to know if a particular case (your case) has been recd or not.
The number to call is (312) 793-6831
Hope this helps!

radosavd1 said:
Well, I don't think you can do anything at this point. You will have to wait to get acknowledge receipt. And that usually happens after 2-3 months of mailing Labor package.
I am still waiting to get receipt for mine..contact your employer and attorney on regular basis so that you get info on the case number and you can track it yourself afterwards till its approved....

SESA Cleared

All,

My SESA has been cleared and i am moving to the next big step..

My case was filed on Feb 26 04, but till now i havent received any confirmation # either from my lawyer or from SESA. So guys i was told that Illinoi SESA does not provide the case # until they process your case. Anyway good luck, see you all at Regional Forum

Good Luck to All waiting for the SESA.

Status
Not open for further replies.