Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Cooldesi !!! Nidday !!!

cooldesi said:
Receipt date Jan 14.

Congrats Cool Desi and Nidday!!! . Let me check the status of my case. The receipt date is December second week.

Immigration4Kot / nidday
Any idea what was the approx. salaray range which was indicated in you applications. You can send me pvt. message.

Rgds
Pal.

immigration4kot said:
My case was with IL SESA , receipt date Dec24th 2003.
They have sent for wage correction.

Can you pls let me know , how much time it takes , once my lawyer sents
teh correction.
My lawyer is preparing that correction now.

Thanks
Ravi

Immigration4kot,

It will take 6-8 weeks. Keep checking the AVM using your company's phone number. Also, have your company rep or attorney call the SESA/SWA people after 6-8 weeks to check directly with them using the company name and you name.

Good luck!

Processing DATE

Whats the current processing date for IL SESA.

Did anyone call IL SESA to find out.

Keep me posted

my case was received at SESA on Jan 14 and was certified on July 20. I guess the current processing date should be around first week of Feb.

Processing Date - Confirmation

Thanks CoolDesi for your feedback

Has anyone else confirm other than CoolDesi, that IL Sesa is processing Jan 14 or Feb Beginning cases.

Let me know

Thanks cooldesi for the updates. But are you sure they are currently processing First week of Feb cases. And also on July 15 th updates it showed it is processing 12/08/2003 and it is really surprise it moved to Jan 14 by July 20th. Did anyone else call to find the current status. Also please furnish the phone number which we can call in the evenings to find the status

I think they process appllications in a batch. My case ( Jan 14) and my friend's case ( Dec 20th) both were approved on July 20th. I don't know about the phone no, my lawyer informed me when he got the receipt no.

Receipt Number

Hi All,
My company filed for my state labor from IL in mid-May. Will I get any receipt from SWA? If so, will I get it only after state labor is approved or sooner than that?

Thanks in advance for help.

As far as I know you only get it when the case is approved ( that's what happened with my company in 19 cases)

IL SESA Update

All,

I just called IL SESA, they are currently processing Jan 20 2004 (RIR) Cases, They will reach Feb Cases in the Mid or End of September

Let me know if anyone has any other updates.

Hi Cooldesi,

By saying APPROVED, do you mean the whole labor is cleared or just the SESA part.

-Ramyamj.

cooldesi said:
my case was received at SESA on Jan 14 and was certified on July 20. I guess the current processing date should be around first week of Feb.

Soori14.

Here's the # 312-793-6831. I would recomend not to call them very often and block the line, We can coordinate in this forum and call them once in a week or once in 2 weeks.

NYLabor

My intention is not to block them by calling often. I was curious if there is any number where there is AVM with updated processing times so that we could call in the evening and find out. Otherwise as you said we can find out from them once in every 2 weeks.

Hi CoolDesi!

cooldesi said:
As far as I know you only get it when the case is approved ( that's what happened with my company in 19 cases)
Hi Cool Desi,
As you told I got my Case number for my LC filed in Dec'03 in July end. Is that mean that it has been moved to DOL. Any chance you know whats the case number start with "V-XX12345-X. I have not got any iformation from my attorney at the state level approval. Do I need to call and check the status with SESA? Hope DOl start moving as per the Director's statement.

Regards
Pal.

Thanks Cool Desi and Others.

My case moved to DOL around July 20th and the Priority date at SESA was Dec'03 second week. As I understand they send reciept notice from SESA only when they take the case and process. This has happenend in all cases with our company in recent days.

Thanks once again all. Hope the next stages also start moving fast.

Regards
Pal :)

Last edited by a moderator:
What is Priority Date in LC

Hi Friends,

I got a receipt from IDES saying my Priority Date is 03/23...waht exactly this means.....is it the receipt date or something else?
Can some body throw some light.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.