Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
join B and continue GC with A..

Hi,

As far as I know, you can join the client( B) and continue GC with your friend company A . But you must join the company A before 140 and 485 are filed for you. That is once labor cleared its better you are on company A payroll for onward GC processing..

By the way any updates on current date of processing in IL SESA..

HuhGC

Thanks HugGC
Yes
They are damn slow.
Today i called and found out.
They are still with Dec 8th date . They are with this date for last 2 months i guess.
I do not know , when it moves.
Thanks
Ravi

Last edited by a moderator:
Receipt from IL SESA

Did anyone get any receipt or case number from IL SESA for a case filed on or after 30th March, 2004?

Any updates on what dates are they processing?

Thanks,

downinflorida said:
Did anyone get any receipt or case number from IL SESA for a case filed on or after 30th March, 2004?

Any updates on what dates are they processing?

Thanks,
My PD to IL SESA is June 21, 2004.

Chicago Desi said:
My PD to IL SESA is June 21, 2004.

Hi Chcago Desi,

Did you get a case number or official receipt notice from IL SESA? I hae not received any kind of communication from them. I know taht they usually don't send the case number for 3-4 months from the date of filing.

Can you please tell me if your PD is based upon when you think they received your case or something more official?

Thanks for the reply...

downinflorida said:
Hi Chcago Desi,

Did you get a case number or official receipt notice from IL SESA? I hae not received any kind of communication from them. I know taht they usually don't send the case number for 3-4 months from the date of filing.

Can you please tell me if your PD is based upon when you think they received your case or something more official?

Thanks for the reply...
My layer received a letter (receipt???) stating that they have received RIR application with my name on it, PD and application number. My lawyer sent me a fax promptly. My lawyer told me that sometimes they dont send any receipt or letter. HTH.

Case No question...IL

As per my lawyer i did not receive any case number till now which was filed in first week of Dec 2003 (RIR). Any one on this board have the same issue... :confused:

macha1975 said:
As per my lawyer i did not receive any case number till now which was filed in first week of Dec 2003 (RIR). Any one on this board have the same issue... :confused:
Mine was filed in 3rd week of Oct'03 (RIR) . No letter from from IL SESA till now. Now it says that they are processing Dec'03 cases. My attorney did not get any letter about forwarding to DOL also

SESA Recipt letter

Hi Guys,

Mine was filed in December'03 and my attorney's office also informed me that they do not receive most of the times untill its moved to DOL. 15 days back they have received the priority date and the receipt notice. Hope they are sending the notice only when they take the papers for processing in most cases. Lets hope for the best. :)

Regards
Pal.

immigration4kot said:
Somebody can please call IL SESA and let us know the forum abt IL SESA dates.

Thanks
Ravi
Just Called IL state. Lady told me that they are now processing Dec 19 to Dec 29 RIR cases. Mine was filed on Oct 21st-03. Asked her about my case. But she could not find my case in thier system and did not receive application at all. Can any one tell me if this happens?

Ravi

It happened for me

ravib said:
Just Called IL state. Lady told me that they are now processing Dec 19 to Dec 29 RIR cases. Mine was filed on Oct 21st-03. Asked her about my case. But she could not find my case in thier system and did not receive application at all. Can any one tell me if this happens?

Ravi
Hi Ravib,
It happened to me also, Mine was filed with PD as Nov'13th and till 3rd week of july whenever i called they said my file is not in their system. Then my attorney faxed them to get the details where it is. Last week they gave a file number for IL SESA and told it is with a analyst. But this week he got the letter saying that my case was forwarded to DOL. So you should ask you attorney to call them and ask to follow-up with them since it is overdue a long time. If we talk nothing will happen.
BB

bbharath said:
Hi Ravib,
It happened to me also, Mine was filed with PD as Nov'13th and till 3rd week of july whenever i called they said my file is not in their system. Then my attorney faxed them to get the details where it is. Last week they gave a file number for IL SESA and told it is with a analyst. But this week he got the letter saying that my case was forwarded to DOL. So you should ask you attorney to call them and ask to follow-up with them since it is overdue a long time. If we talk nothing will happen.
BB
Hi Bharath,

Thanks for your quick response. I will ask my attorney to follow up on the case.

Ravi

Hey guys looks like good news !!!

Thank you guys for the update.
Do we have a tracker which use to be here some time back. Well I remeber seeing several people posting with SESA filing dates around the same. If we make a list it will help all the guys from nov. n october also.
Pal :)

NO ACK for app sent in Feb last week

Lawyers say they sent the papers Feb end, haven't received any ack yet. This is their response. FYI

We did file XXX's RIR labor certification on your behalf with the labor certification unit at the Illinois Department of Security. It was filed via federal express, so we can be sure that it arrived there.

We have not, however, received a receipt notice. That is not that out of the ordinary. Some state labor certification units do not produce receipt notices upon receipt of applications for labor certification.

Labor approved at state level, moved to DOL

Hi all,

Here are the details -
EB2, RIR
SESA RD - 10/23/2003
Wage RFE - 5/15/2004
RFE Responded - 6/15/2004
Moved to DOL - 7/21/2004

In all, there were 5 labors that were filed by my company around the end of Oct 2003, all of which got a wage RFE, and all of them moved to DOL between late June to late July of 2004.

Good luck!

Hi Members - Can some body help me

My case was with IL SESA , receipt date Dec24th 2003.
They have sent for wage correction.

Can you pls let me know , how much time it takes , once my lawyer sents
teh correction.
My lawyer is preparing that correction now.

Thanks
Ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.