Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it is better to call the Lady at IL state dept and findout the status? My attorney is saying that it is not a good idea to call them.

ravidb,

I'm in the same boat. Mine was filed Sep'19th, never got a receipt from IL. Hoping it was transferred. Just waiting for it to be entered into the DOL AVM.

+++++ New Sophisticated Trackers +++++

Hi All,
Please enter your information in the new trackers for all states leading to Chicago DOL, i.e. Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Wisconsin.
The trackers are available at
http://devforums.immigrationportal.com/anthesys/Production/TrackerPetition/. These trackers are only for RIR cases. The trackers for the Non-RIR cases will be made available shortly. If you are already a member of our forums, you can directy login into the tracker using the same username/password. if you are not a member of our forums, then you will have to register yourself before you can start using the tracker. Please let us know your comments and suggestions for improvements as you use this tracker. Email us at webmaster1@immigration.com.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Processing Date ??

Can someone call and publish the date which IL SESA is currently processing?? Last published date is Dec 1st. Did it move further or still hanging there...

HuhGC :confused:

My case was 23 oct ,2003.When my lawyer spoke to them ,they said they are still processing,but the official website showing nov,2003 cases,so I really don''t know their processing date.It looks like theyr are still processing october,2003 cases

I am just waiting ...

img123 said:
My case was 23 oct ,2003.When my lawyer spoke to them ,they said they are still processing,but the official website showing nov,2003 cases,so I really don''t know their processing date.It looks like theyr are still processing october,2003 cases

I am just waiting ...
My case has also not been forwarded to DOL. It was recd in Nov 13, 2003 in state.

Forwarded

My husband's case recvd Dec 4th 2003 has been forwarded to Chicago DOL on June 25th 2004.

Phew.....thanks for support here.

Congrats Twingle

Any idea whethe its EB3 or EB2. Is there any relation between the category and processing time. My lawyer's assistant have just rcd. the acknowledgement from SESA for Dec. Priority date. Any one in the same boat.How long it takes for updation of AVM in DOL? or to receive the copy of the transfer notice?

Hope things are moving :)

Thanks
Pal.

Timepass till labour is cleared Desichai.com

Visit DesiChai.com.Everyday I check Immigration forms and the next site I Visit is DesiChai.com....

Good entertainment site....

sanjana_7788 said:
Visit DesiChai.com.Everyday I check Immigration forms and the next site I Visit is DesiChai.com....

Good entertainment site....

Would you mind NOT spamming this site??? People come here to share knowledge, help each other go through difficult/frustrating times of their lives. Mods please take a notice of this poster.

Don't be a baby Chicago_desi...

Chicago Desi said:
Would you mind NOT spamming this site??? People come here to share knowledge, help each other go through difficult/frustrating times of their lives. Mods please take a notice of this poster.

please don't cry this loud...go home, sit in a cornor and cry loud for your difficult/frustrating times....

Mod please remove this depressed dud .......

By the way I wasn't spamming the site but just deviating littlebit of your frustration...Theres nothing we can do about our situation...be patient and try to deal with the situation without getting frustrated...

Good luck...

sanjana_7788 said:
please don't cry this loud...go home, sit in a cornor and cry loud for your difficult/frustrating times....

Mod please remove this depressed dud .......

By the way I wasn't spamming the site but just deviating littlebit of your frustration...Theres nothing we can do about our situation...be patient and try to deal with the situation without getting frustrated...

Good luck...

So far you have 11 posts, out of those, 2 meaningful ones, 1 troll against me and rest of them spam for your site. This explains a lot who is frustrated.

brijesh said:
Just got my case info.

My case was received Oct 1st 2003 RIR

Was sent to DOL on April 1st 2004

I got my case info too - SESA rcvd. date : Nov 17th 2003

forwarded to DOL on July 2nd 2004 :D

Congrats Guys !!!

Good its moving. Any one got an idea whats the present processing dates.
Thanks
Pal :D

Why the discrepency

Guys.
I filed for labor in state of IL on oct 03 but was forwarded to DOL only on june 02 04.Looks like the week prior to me took 2 whole months( TRUE!) to process.Interesting to note that after me the processing picked up.( from the dates given by brijesh and arkiteckt). Mera naseeb..

Any way thanks for the support . see ya with the chicago FEDs.

Last edited by a moderator:
GURUS pls help - will it be ok if i do this

Hi
My labour is applied at IL and taking lot of time.
My employer is my friend.and his company is A.
I have got an offer from company B.
If i do not take offer from company B , i may loose my
consulting job .(I have been consultant at company B and Company B is
comapny A 's client . Ofcourse there are no agreemnts , and i can smoothly join company B )

But company B takes forever for GC.
So i did request my friend to continue GC process, and i can join his company A - afetr labour clearance.

Can i do this.
ANy loopholes in this.

Can somebody pls help me to get more info on this scenario.

Thanks
Ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.