Illinois SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info

Hi Guys
She asked me my Employer name , my last name and first name and told me that case has assigned to analyst and will be moved to DOL in couple days after review and will sent a letter to ur Attorney office. My attorney sent my application on July 25th and they rcd on 30th July. So in other words IL SESA is still working on July Cases.

Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Update

Originally posted by 2Hard2guess
Thz Interesting News...!

got to wait for my case which has been sent to SESA On
JUL'09 '2003.

Hi 2Hard2guess,
Did u call to number I provide on this web site? Try to call this number and talk to peron and see what they say about your case.
Hope for the best
I've been in this process for last 3 years and got patience ..

Thanks

IL processing

Hello,

I spoke to IL SESA in mid Oct and my case was sent to DOL on 10/01/03. My LC was sent to IL SESA on 07/01 and RD is 07/03.

But i did not get the update on DOL AVM. When i called DOL, they said they have not entered Oct 1st weeks cases in to the system and will take another week or so..

I spoke to my lawyer also they informed they started getting reciepts for july caese moved from IL SESA to chicago DOL..

IL SESA usually send reciepts to attorney very late after cases have been moved to DOL.. So i am thinking all july cases might have completed in IL SESA office by this time..

Good luck to all of you..

Re: SESA File Number Letter

Ray S

Did you get a letter from SESA saying that your case has been transfered to DOL....or Still Waiting fo SESA to send that Confirmation.

Can you please Clarify on this....:eek:

Originally posted by Ray S.
I recd. my file number letter from SESA, here are the dates

PD: 07/27/2003

Recd. letter from SESA stating file number: 11/03/2003

waiting on response from SESA on case.

Labor Processing Updates

My labor details is as follows:

RIR/EB3
SENT BY LAWYER : 07/24/03
Received Letter from IL Dept of Employment Security on 11/04/03 stating PRIORITY DATE : 07/30/03

I am not sure what it means! I am not sure of the abbreviations you all use like SESA, DOL, RD, PD etc

Could anyone tell me is my state labor approved ??

Appreciate any feedbacks.

Thanks,
Raju :confused: :confused: :confused:

Re: Anybody in august?

Hello Board

I have called the number specified by one of the Board Members
Yesterday ..when i asked for the case status.

They said right now they are working on last & First week of July and August Cases it seems.

That is the Latest i Heard..will post if i hear some thing

I am also in waiting stage mine was Jul 9th Priority Date.

Good Luck;)

ANY PENDING CASES OF JUNE LAST WEEK?

My case is filed on JUNE lastweek but till now my employer is not received any info from SESA-IL,
from DOL - AVM giving message no cases avialble with the employer ph #.
I want to know still there are any june cases pending .. Please POST ..
Thanks

Re: ANY PENDING CASES OF JUNE LAST WEEK?

gc999999999

Based on the previous postings in the Forum one of the user by name texmex also in same situation....

But his case Priority is July1st which got transferred to DOL on Oct1st....Your case also might have got transfered to DOL some time in Last week of SEP....

Confirmations letters from SESA is taking forever...better call and check with SESA abt the details numbers are in Previous Postings.

GoodLuck

Originally posted by gc999999999
My case is filed on JUNE lastweek but till now my employer is not received any info from SESA-IL,
from DOL - AVM giving message no cases avialble with the employer ph #.
I want to know still there are any june cases pending .. Please POST ..
Thanks

Re: Re: Anybody in august?

2Hard2guess
Did your moved to DOL or not? What they said about your case?
I will call them on Friday to see if they have any further update about my case, As I called last Friday and got case number and information that my case was assigned to analyst on 11/4/2003. PD is July 30th.

Thanks guys...

Hello Board

I have called the number specified by one of the Board Members
Yesterday ..when i asked for the case status.

They said right now they are working on last & First week of July and August Cases it seems.

That is the Latest i Heard..will post if i hear some thing

I am also in waiting stage mine was Jul 9th Priority Date.

Good Luck;)

Re: Re: Re: Anybody in august?

Kalse_2000

Still I haven't got any update everytime i call its going to voice mail couldn't catch hold of them.
Will Post if i hear something......

Originally posted by kalse_2000
2Hard2guess
Did your moved to DOL or not? What they said about your case?
I will call them on Friday to see if they have any further update about my case, As I called last Friday and got case number and information that my case was assigned to analyst on 11/4/2003. PD is July 30th.

Thanks guys...

Re: Re: ANY PENDING CASES OF JUNE LAST WEEK?

gc999999999

Based on the previous postings in the Forum one of the user by name texmex also in same situation....

But his case Priority is July1st which got transferred to DOL on Oct1st....Your case also might have got transfered to DOL some time in Last week of SEP....

Confirmations letters from SESA is taking forever...better call and check with SESA abt the details numbers are in Previous Postings.

GoodLuck

Thanks for the info..
I called 312-793-6807 three to 4 times on different but no body is picking up that Ph and transferred to another phone but there too no one to pick up ..
Did you used the same ph# to find the info? could you suggest some right time to call them?
Thanks.
Raja

RFE

Hi guys,
I talked to attorney this morning ahd she said that
"We had a request from the DOL to which we sent to your employer yesterday. It was pertaining to a salary adjustment to which your employer needs to post the job notice again and return to us within 10 consecutive business days".
When I asked that they did not know while filing my application, she said no they won't know unless State Dept send them notice.

So I have to go to another Queue and waiting couple more weeks and see what happen next.

Thanks

Update on SESA DATES

One Hour Back when i called the Number at SESA to find about the case status they said they don't want to disclose any details to Employee ...they said will only disclose to Attorney or Employer.

But they Said they are Processing August 04 2003 Cases in SESA

Good Luck :eek:

IL SESA

Hey Guys,

The processing times updated yesterday on DOL site, say July 03 for IL SESA. Any idea why this is not udated to Aug.?

They are not accurate most of the times there will be a tolerance of 2 weeks atleast.

Originally posted by restless_times
Ray,

The dates on this web site were updated 11/14.
Are those dates also not accurate?

Thanks,

Update on SESA

Hello Board

Got update from attorney that case has been transfered to DOL on Oct 17 2003.

File Location - IL
Sent to SESA - 07/09/2003
RD @ SESA - 07/09/2003
SESA->DOL - 10/17/2003.

Current Processing Dates at SESA - AUG 17th 2003 (This one also got from friend when he called up attorney today to find abt current processing dates @ SESA).

Good Luck ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.