IL issued after 10 days of FP!!!!!!!!!

LegalAlien2

Registered Users (C)
Man,

I can't believe this....... IL issued after 10 days of Fingerprinting:cool:. Though after seeing some recent posts by couple of people from Columbus, Ohio, I was a little hopeful but NOT so wasn't expecting anything SO quickly!

The interview is after 2 months though.... and actually I have received the letter only for my wife today.... I'm hoping mine is in the mail too:p. My wife and my timeline are the same so far.

I remember my post about the FP (http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=271097) when I was hoping to get my IL letter by end of Jan and everyone thought I'm crazy, dreaming.... but looks like my case is on a FAST-TRACK :)

Looks like either the NSC and Ohio DO guys are REALLY working hard (on a Federal Job :confused:) or hardly any one's applying from Ohio.

Anyone else got their ILs this week?

Well!! All power to Ohio folks!! You applied 10 days after I did, and you have the finish line in sight, and I am still essentially at the starting block!!

I am sure you will get your notice also tomorrow for the same IL date. Good luck.

Thanks for your wishes Guys!

Amazing Congratulations, at someone is working hard .. These sort of posts gives hope ..

Yes, desihai is very right ... The cases which progress further DO give hope to the rest of us. And, we always look forward to the next stage from where we're at. Like uptill now, I was eager to see if somebody got their IL but now I'll be focussing on people who have been interviewed and if there were any issues.

We just have to hang in there :rolleyes: and with each other's support, we will complete this last journey too ... which for most of us started with a Visa.

hi LegalAlien2 im in columbus oh, having my interview in feb.14.
i hope i scale through.

N-400:- 10/15/07
NOA :11/22/07
FP:12/20/07
ID:2/14/08

Congrats, LegalAlien2! When I came to the U.S. with my parents, we initially lived in Columbus for a year or so. Now I wish we never left! Ohio is really moving along.

Congrats, LegalAlien2! When I came to the U.S. with my parents, we initially lived in Columbus for a year or so. Now I wish we never left! Ohio is really moving along.

Vorpal, Luckily I am in a place where the processing is fast.... (yeah, all the planets and stars are with me, hope that continues), but during my Green Card processing, I was in the VSC and it took a year for each stage of GC.

Luckily I am in a place where the processing is fast.... (yeah, all the planets and stars are with me, hope that continues), but during my Green Card processing, I was in the VSC and it took a year for each stage of GC.

Congratulations, LegalAlien2!

Just out of curiosity, what did your NOA say about when you could expect an interview? Within how many days? Did it say something like 400 or 500 days?

Vorpal, Luckily I am in a place where the processing is fast.... (yeah, all the planets and stars are with me, hope that continues), but during my Green Card processing, I was in the VSC and it took a year for each stage of GC.

When my parents applied for our green cards, the service center lost all our paperwork, so my parents had to do everything all over again. Incidentally, this was when we lived in Columbus.

On a side note, you must have breezed through name check. Do you have a unique name?

On a side note, you must have breezed through name check. Do you have a unique name?

Well, I haven't received my IL yet... we just received my wife's yesterday. But mine and my wife's names are pretty common... and our last name is as common as something like "Smith" in America.

Well, I haven't received my IL yet... we just received my wife's yesterday. But mine and my wife's names are pretty common... and our last name is as common as something like "Smith" in America.

What is it then? I am just curious.
Is it murthy, reddy? rao? singh? gupta?
or Patel, Shah?
My guess : it is Patel.

Last edited by a moderator: