I140's with Labor Sub -- Pls Update CT123,140_140_140

Hi,
Mine 140 was applied in Nov'03 with substitute labor (EB3). 485 was applied in Jan'04.
Both pending. Keeping fingers crossed.
takegc

hi,
i don't have the fax #. i140 is technically the emloyer's, your employer or the attorney representative have to inquiry.
i40inca

Dpshah said:
HI I140inCA,

Can i fax? Can you send me the fax number?
Thanks

RFE Details?

Myohorengekyo -
Could you post the details of your RFE please? I am also getting RFE for I-140 as per online status today. EB2 concurrent Sub Labor 140 RD 09/12/03.

Online Status says my I140 approved, EB3 substitute.. I 485 filed concurrently in Dec 2003. No word on I-485.

Hi Optimist,
no, your representative or the company can send the fax right away. you have to wait 20 workdays/30 days before sending another inquiry to cis about the case in the even you don't hear from them.
-i140inca

Approved

Got email from USCIS today for approval of I-140,485 for self and family.
My case details: 140, 485 conc filed 09/12/03 using EB2 subs Labor. Got RFE (Company ability to pay, My 2003 W2s, Masters transcripts and updated Exp letter from previous employer) for I-140 on 09/29/04. Replied I-140 RFE on 10/29/04. USCIS LUD updated 11/03 (RFE Response Recd. message), 11/04. Approved on 11/17/04. Got approval exactly after 2 weeks after USCIS recd my RFE response.

Wishing good luck to those waiting to receive their approvals. Thanks to the members who have shared their experiences on this forum. It is a great forum to get immigration info.

I-140 Sub case

Hi All,

I got an email last Friday from the USCIS stating that my case has been approved. I have not received any letter yet from them. The details of the case are as follows:

Sub Labour, Non- Concurrent
Rec'd date: Sept 5th 2003
Categroy (not sure if EB2 or EB3)
No RFE
Approval: Nov 11 2004

I am in the process of putting together the I-485 documents. Anyone of you who has filed I-485, please advise me on the I-485 filing process. Is there anyting I should be extra cautious about?

Good luck to all of you who are waiting for the I-140 approval.

Optimist2004 said:
Hi All,

I got an email last Friday from the USCIS stating that my case has been approved. I have not received any letter yet from them. The details of the case are as follows:

Sub Labour, Non- Concurrent
Rec'd date: Sept 5th 2003
Categroy (not sure if EB2 or EB3)
No RFE
Approval: Nov 11 2004

I am in the process of putting together the I-485 documents. Anyone of you who has filed I-485, please advise me on the I-485 filing process. Is there anyting I should be extra cautious about?

Good luck to all of you who are waiting for the I-140 approval.

Firstly Congratulations on your 140 approval. Why didn't you apply your 485 concurrently....Looking at the trend, you would have got your 485 approval too. Anyway, file it right away. You would need to get your medicals done in addition to compiling lot of other documents like Birth certificates, 485 form, Employment Verification Letter, W2s, paystubs etc....

Can you tell the Priority Date on your 140 approval (is it the date when you filed your 140 which is 09/05/03 or a earlier date reflecting the original LC filing date).

Good Luck.

My company was not inclined to file 485 concurrent for the obvious reason...

The date my I-140 application was received at the CIS office is Sept 5th 2003. I am not aware of the LC date.

What is an Employment Verification Letter? Is it same as the experience letters from previous employers?

Also, we did the medical tests a couple of months earlier but since my wife is pregnant, some tests were omitted for her. Would that be an issue during the I-485 processing?

Good Luck with I-140. I heard they are speed tracking the processing these days.

Can you check your 140 approval and see what is against the "Priority date". This is other than the Received date.

Employment Verification Letter (often called as EVL) is a letter given by the GC sponsoring company (which is your current employer) confirming that they are going to absorb you on a permanent basis on the position/title, job responsibilities, salary as mentioned on the approved LC.

I am haven't received the I-140 approval letter yet.
In all probabilities, the date for consideration is the receipt date of the I-140 application at USCIS. That's the norm.

substitute labor

hi i am considering using a substitute labor , can any one of you advice what I need to make sure before using one.

thanks,
- raj

Medical Tests and Pregnancy

I want to file for I-485 soon. My wife is pregnant and is due in Feb 2005.

I don't know what all Vaccines have my wife and I had taken earlier in India.
Is there a test which tells, what all Vaccination has been done on a person?

What are my options? Please let me know.

Jai Hanuman

Recent 140 approval details

Hi All,

USCIS for California Service center updated as of Nov 19, 2004

I-140 Advanced degree or exceptional ability - Mar 22, 2004
I-140 Skilled worker or professional - Mar 22, 2004

Whereas my case was LC subsitution and filed on Mar 11, 2004.

Still haven't received any email for USCIS.. What should I do now?

Just wonder is anybody got approval after Mar 11, 2004.

Appreciate your help.

-wait140485

Priority date Labor substitution

Hi
My employer has a labor certificate that matches my qualifications. This labor certification was filled for some other person. Since that person left the company before filling 485 the company revoked the 140. I am planning to use that labor. In that case what will be my priority date. Is it going to be the date the LC was filled or my 140 application date.

Please help
Thanks

LC substitution MArch02 2004

RD -I140 -march02 2004(EB2 Nonconcurrent LC substitute)
Have yet not heard anything from INS though processing time says 22march 2004.

Anybody with RD -I140 after March02 2004 has got their I140 approved?