I140's with Labor Sub -- Pls Update CT123,140_140_140

RFE about my just approved I140

INS asked for the company's finacial ability to pay me the specified money. Since my company has more than 100 employee, so the CFO just signed a letter saying that company's financial situation is good, blah blah.
That's it.

tliuca,

Congrats & Thanks for the update.

If you could give us more info that you think can be shared in the forum that would be great.

Like, RFE RD date, RFE responded date. Any other RFE details other than company's ability to pay, like DE-6, pay stubs etc

Thanks

RE: RECEIVED RFE

My case
labor sub EB3
RD 5/30/2003
RFE Issued on april 7th .
i will update asap when we get the RFE

Can i expect an approval soon if the RFE is not very strict Mine is a non concurrent case

BCIS update---
EB3 moved to May 28.

My Case, EB3 Lab Sub
I-140 RD: Sep.2 2003
I-485 RD: Jan 9 2004
EAD AD: Feb.24 2004
FP done: Apr.8 2004 ( online status showed, I went to FP earlier than the scheduled time, scheduled time 04/16/04)

I-140/485: pending, no RFE . Have no idea when my I-140 can get approved????

Need help on I-140

Hello Guys,

I'm new to this portal. Mine is a Sub Labour. My I-140/485 was applied in 12/2002 so far no rfe's or any status updates. My lawyers are not very helpful, right now I'm in critical juncture where my company is planing on some layoffs. So what are my options. My EAD/Advance parole have not been approved yet. I would really appreciate
any pointers or suggestions.

Regards
Statav

Once you are past the official "now processing" date as listed by BCIS web site, my understanding is that your attorney can start a fax inquiry to see what is happening.

statav,

I can fathom your pain & situation. Here is what I would do in your case.

Start a fax inquiry by your self on behalf of your company.

The CSC guidelines are at
http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/cscguideline.html

Send letters to Division I, Division XI, the CSC director

<Your Name & address>
To:
The Assistant Center Director
Division I
Citizenship and Immigration Services
California Service Center (CSC)
Ref: Discrepancies between the processing times published by CSC and the cases processed
Respected Sir/Madam:
WAC receipt /A file number: - WACxxxxxxx
Petition/Application type: - I-140 C/D (professional holding adv. degree/alien of exceptional ability) <Give your Case details>
Class: - 203(b)(2)
WAC receipt Date: - <date>
The <your company>, the attorney on behalf of <your company>, had filed a fax inquiry for this case on <date> because this case was pending more than 30 days beyond the JIT processing report as per JIT report dated <JIT date>. This is the <nth> time the JIT report is beyond the I-140 Receipt date and fax inquiries were sent but still this case has not been processed.
As you know, because of this discrepancy between the processing times published and the cases are not processed within those timings, it is very difficult psychologically and personally when thinking about what happened to the case. It has been very difficult to make important decisions in education, finance, travel and other family decisions.
I am very eager to get the status of this case. And I humbly request CSC to look into this case and provide a case update and why this case is not processed yet. I also request CSC to take necessary steps to remove discrepancies between the processing times published and the cases processed.
Thanks very much.

<Your name>
<your company>

Enclosure: Fax receipt from Div I

hi gcpend,
my 140 RD: Sep.2003.
485 RD: Jan, 2004 ( All pending)
My situation is: I might get laid off at the end of this month. My 140 is still pending, so I want to send the fax to CSC for my I-140. Do you think is it possbile to do so even my I140 RD is on Sep.2003? My laywer is not helpful, either.
Thank you for your help.

painful140

painful140,

In order for CSC to accept a fax inquiry, the JIT report date must be more than 30 days from your case's Notice Date.

I140 Status

California Service Center processing date for I140 (EB3) as on 04/15/2004 is:

06/16/2003

hi takegc,
where did you find the latest processing times? I saw on bcis website posted on 4/8/2004.

Thanks

Mine pending for almost 21 months now. Any one here older than that ?

EB-2, RIR, Sustitute labor (Only I-140 filed)
RD : 08/13/2002
No RFE

vekman

Current processing dates for EB2 in CSC are
07/18/03.

You should be pursue with your lawyers on your case status. You can contact the BCIS too directly I think but I am not too sure but bottomline first check your case status (if you have the WAC #) online.

No change in status then push the lawyers to get an status update as 30 days have passed (well passed by good margin in your case). You should be getting some update at least an RFE if nothing else.

Usually most people (if not all) with 02 dates by now should have either been approved or atleast gotten an RFE your case seems kind of odd...

reval_wait

vekman you are not alone.

To be precise my I-140 is pending for more than 775 days now.
RD - March 2002.
1st RFE - July 2002.
2nd RFE - April 2003.
RFE responded - May 2003.

EAD/ AP approved April 2004 after 1 year 3 months.
Just wanted to share with you guys.
Thanks.

Substitute Labor

This is not a reply to any particular post.

It is common assumption (I hope it's myth) that cases with Labor substitutions are more prone to problems/RFE/Denials.

Since this a forum dedicated to Substitute labor, can you guys share your or your known one's views on this matter.

Maybe this will prepare us to handle the case better.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks,
takegc