I140 Transfer from CSC to TSC

ahaly said:
11/07... getting frustrated so early.. :)

imagine being in queue where apps from your week are being processed and suddenly all the apps are transfered somewhere and you have to wait for 2 weeks to see any significant action and when you do see action it is for apps which were filled 3 weeks after your app... ;)
I completely agree...
11/07, I do feel that you'll get approval before any of the October cases...
BTW what's the oldest case I-140 case (by AD) from CSC pending at TSC?
If only they had waited for a couple of weeks more.....

I think we should hit the road

Like these illigeal immigrants we should raise our voice through some medium and hit the road.USCIS is playing a cruel game with our lives.
140 RD:09/29/05 ND:10/07/05

dabuk said:
I completely agree...
11/07, I do feel that you'll get approval before any of the October cases...
BTW what's the oldest case I-140 case (by AD) from CSC pending at TSC?
If only they had waited for a couple of weeks more.....

It looks like all approved cases are 10/31/05. So they are not doing exactly FIFO.

Racing against the time, living like no tomorrow.

TSC's tactics on EB2 cases

All right,this is what my little analysis showed:
" Somewhere around middle of Feb'06 TSC stopped handling EB2 concurrently filed papers".Till that point their processing time for these cases were 15-30 days."
In the month of mar'06 they slow down completely obviously because of Bi-specialization.
From April 1st they started picking up transfered EB3 cases in the order of transfered date not on the original ND.
Why did they stop processing EB2 concurrently filed cases i leave it to your imagination?The worst part if you look at the transfer notice it is clearly mentioned that it is taking betwwen 400 - 450 days- meaning you have to shut your mouth and wait for the approval till you reach 400 days from the day of transfer(mar'06,22 or 23 or etc..).
My guess for the treatment of EB2 cases is that USCIS want to keep the Visa number available for the last quarter of 2006, remeber we just entered 3rd quarter.I dont expect things to move for the next 1 month atleast if you you are EB2 concurrently filed.

srignram said:
" Somewhere around middle of Feb'06 TSC stopped handling EB2 concurrently filed papers".Till that point their processing time for these cases were 15-30 days."
In the month of mar'06 they slow down completely obviously because of Bi-specialization.
From April 1st they started picking up transfered EB3 cases in the order of transfered date not on the original ND.
Why did they stop processing EB2 concurrently filed cases i leave it to your imagination?The worst part if you look at the transfer notice it is clearly mentioned that it is taking betwwen 400 - 450 days- meaning you have to shut your mouth and wait for the approval till you reach 400 days from the day of transfer(mar'06,22 or 23 or etc..).
My guess for the treatment of EB2 cases is that USCIS want to keep the Visa number available for the last quarter of 2006, remeber we just entered 3rd quarter.I dont expect things to move for the next 1 month atleast if you you are EB2 concurrently filed.

But some of the EB2 guys got RFE (sd_guy) and one approval also (fly )..

IMPORTANT -WAT HAPPENED TO I140 in CSC

Guys

WAT HAPPENED TO I140 pending Application in CSC, they didnt put the Status.

IS IT TRUE THAT ALL THE CSCs I140s r transferred to NSC ir VSC

PD-2001 Nov

I140 Applied Date-Dec 11 2005

I140 Pending

I485 -RETROGRESSION

DO u have any idea, when my I140 will get approaved & which center, my I140 case lies now.

Finally you woke up

:D :D :D
geteas80 said:
Guys

WAT HAPPENED TO I140 pending Application in CSC, they didnt put the Status.

IS IT TRUE THAT ALL THE CSCs I140s r transferred to NSC ir VSC

PD-2001 Nov

I140 Applied Date-Dec 11 2005

I140 Pending

I485 -RETROGRESSION

DO u have any idea, when my I140 will get approaved & which center, my I140 case lies now.
Due to the buzzword bi-specialization,(dont ask anyone what exactly is that)all pending 140 and untouched 485 were moved to TSC(since CSC worked real hard???) on march 22,2006.Transfer notices were sent to the employers.How to track your case and all details about LUD refer previous post. when will your paper be approved ,only TSC god knows?Because some of us are waiting from sep 2005.

I-485 Transfers from TSC to NSC

Is it true that I-485 cases transferred from CSC to TSC will be moving to NSC?

Thats really terrible. So you are saying, CSC->TSC->NSC...
I haven't seen any news. CSC moved all of its 140s to TSC. Thats it!!

inque said:
Is it true that I-485 cases transferred from CSC to TSC will be moving to NSC?

srignram said:

I hope this is not true. I have a concurrently filed EB2 case, my PD is current (on substitute labor), and my company is a pretty big employer. My case has been transferred and it has not seen a LUD change except for the transfer message. So, is this true for all concurrently filed EB2 cases transferred to Texas ?

perm_faq said:
Thats really terrible. So you are saying, CSC->TSC->NSC...
I haven't seen any news. CSC moved all of its 140s to TSC. Thats it!!
CSC->TSC->NSC->VSC->CSC

fire in the mountain, run run run.... (an old jingle)

Hi

I am just trying to confirm if anyone is aware that cases from TSC would be shifted to NSC. I came across one posting mentioning this and could be a rumor.

ahaly said:
CSC->TSC->NSC->VSC->CSC

fire in the mountain, run run run.... (an old jingle)

Nothing official about it

dabuk said:
I hope this is not true. I have a concurrently filed EB2 case, my PD is current (on substitute labor), and my company is a pretty big employer. My case has been transferred and it has not seen a LUD change except for the transfer message. So, is this true for all concurrently filed EB2 cases transferred to Texas ?
See to my knowledge based on the forum messages and little bit of research, i poblished the above message.Hey we dont have any choice but to wait.

I-140 approved

Hey all,
Thought I'd let you know.

Just got an email from UCIS stating that my I-140 has been approved.

Case details are EB3, RD 12/01, Transferred to TSC 03/22, AD 04/11

Thanks

Great! All you EB3 folks are very lucky. Literally, there is not even a single EB2 or EB1 case approved since more than a month.

rj2hhh said:
Hey all,
Thought I'd let you know.

Just got an email from UCIS stating that my I-140 has been approved.

Case details are EB3, RD 12/01, Transferred to TSC 03/22, AD 04/11

Thanks