I140 Transfer from CSC to TSC

shantan

Registered Users (C)
I recently learned that my I140 case was transferred from California Cervice Center to Texas Service Center about 5 months after applying, and was wondering whether there are any other people in the same situation? Is that a common practice? Does the case take more/less time to be reviewed?

Transferred from CA to Texas service service center

I also got email notification that my I140 petition has been moved from California to Texas service center.
On March 21, 2006, we transferred your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to an office in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case. They will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

My apprehension is that it is some sort of security check.Please see link which I found on web

http://www.******.com/news/n_tscfeb.html

-140 Petitions Subject to Security Checks
Even though the I-140 immigrant petitions for foreign workers do not confer legal immigration status, the TSC confirmed that these applicants are also subject to certain security checks. Therefore, it is possible that the processing of an I-140 petition will be delayed beyond normal processing times due to security checks.

:( :( :(

shantan said:
I recently learned that my I140 case was transferred from California Cervice Center to Texas Service Center about 5 months after applying, and was wondering whether there are any other people in the same situation? Is that a common practice? Does the case take more/less time to be reviewed?

In which state you are working presently ?. Is that state come under TSC jurisdiction ?.

Same situation here!

hopefullythebes said:
I got the same message today. My company is in CA, and my RD is Nov 22nd 2005.

What are you RDs?

I got the same message today. My RD is 11/22 and ND is 11/28. I do not understand what is happenning. Any ideas?

highway52 said:
I also got email notification that my I140 petition has been moved from California to Texas service center.
On March 21, 2006, we transferred your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to an office in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case. They will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times.

My apprehension is that it is some sort of security check.Please see link which I found on web

http://www.******.com/news/n_tscfeb.html

-140 Petitions Subject to Security Checks
Even though the I-140 immigrant petitions for foreign workers do not confer legal immigration status, the TSC confirmed that these applicants are also subject to certain security checks. Therefore, it is possible that the processing of an I-140 petition will be delayed beyond normal processing times due to security checks.

:( :( :(

Could you please let us know what's the website in which u found this info?

I got the exact same message
"On March 21, 2006, we transferred your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to an office in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case. They will send you a written decision as soon as processing is complete. You should receive a notice informing you that your case has been transferred to a local office. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 to receive information about local office processing times."

When I called the 800 number, I did not get any more additional info.

My I-140 RD is Dec 5, 2005, and I'm located in CA, so not sure why this case was transferred to Texas.

I thought that since the CSC is processing Oct 2005 cases, I should be coming up soon. Wonder if this transfer will prolong the agony even more.

mine got transferred, too!!

I received an e-mail this afternoon. I don't know this is good or bad.

DocPC

EB2/RIR/CA PD 09/2003
140/485/765/131 ND 11/29/05
Wife 131 AD 2/2/06, 765 02/21/06
Self 131 AD 2/2/06, 765 RFE 02/23/06, Replied 3/7/06, LUD, 3/11, 3/15, 3/18/06
140 LUD 03/22/06 transferred to TSC
485 LUD 11/29/05

Processing dates of 31 Oct EB2 at CSC could be correct

I believed recent Processing date of 31st OCt for EB2 cases at CSC was wrong. But with cases being transferred from CSCto TSC.It may as well be correct. I would be curious to see when TSC would start approvals for transferred cases from CSC.

CSC to TSC

My RD is Nov 23, 2005 and I work in CA, so I don't know how TX can have jurisdicton over CA cases...

Perhaps all I140 cases filed after a certain date will be looked at in TSC irrespective of job location...?

my lawyer says that these service centers help each other to balance the workload. not sure if he is making up his own story. just posting the info i got.

Ditto

DITTO aka "I received an email from USCIS today infoming my I-140 case transferred from CSC to TSC". My RD is 14th Nov, 2005 and ND is 18th Nov, 2005.

Transfer

I also got the same transfer message. My lawyer said that I am lucky since they will start processing our files soon.

PERM EB-3 Applied: Oct. 2005
Approved Nov. 2005

I-140 ND: Dec. 22, 2005

mine got transferred too

hi all:

just want to post that my 140 case received date as 10/21/05 got transferred to TSC too.

-shagua

mine too

My I140 ND is dec 8 2005. Received the same 3 emails saying it got transferred to Texas Service Center since they have the jurisdiction over this case.