I140 Transfer from CSC to TSC

yes

rock945 said:
i undersand that.thanks.. My question was if anyone else (or their employer/lawyer) has received a receipt notice by mail for transferring the application to TSC..

I-140 EB1 - got the transfer message

vitale said:
I believe it was discussed before. Ususally your employer/lawyer gets notice about i140, and you get a notice about your i485.

Not only the employer gets the transfer message... I've received an email with the transfer message on March 22 and my employer got the mailed letter.

I saw in TSC forum, that a I140 case with PD of Nov.22 got transferred to TSC on Mar 22nd and got a RFE on Apr 5 th.. Its a EB3 case..
does this mean TSC is already processing nov cases ..

I got the same message.

From this we can assume that the transfer date of 03/22/06 is when CSC sent the case. And the message below on 03/29/06 is when TSC actually received and recorded the case at their center.

Also look at http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=19007
Wierd that the processing dates given by TSC to AILA.org reflect a movement in January in processing dates. Most probably it will be incorrect since the USCIS dates have not been updated. AILA.org is a very reliable authority nevertheless.

The latest MAY 2006 bulletin shows no movement in dates. The bill is stalled in the Senate.

I think we should just stop following this whole process - it might just give us some peace of mind.

pjk said:
My I140 that was filed in CA was tranferred to TX on March 22 and my LUD changed on 4/3 to this message:

On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Has anybody else got such a message. Is it correct that they are going to be taking 400-450 days to process the I 140 application.

Labor (EB3) PD: 08/02, AD: 12/05
I 140 RD: 01/06, Transferred to TX ND: 03/06.

I-140 EB1 - Any approvals?

Hi Everybody.

My I-140 was filed beginning of December 2005, under EB1 category. I've received a transfer message (Email) on March 21st stating my case was transferred to TSC. Did anyone get approval on EB1 category after the transfer?

Case approved!

I just got an e-mail notification that my case that was transferred from CSC in March has been approved. My RD at CSC was 10/31, transferred on 3/22.

Looks like TSC is going fast...good luck everyone!!

Rambi said:
Hi Everybody.

My I-140 was filed beginning of December 2005, under EB1 category. I've received a transfer message (Email) on March 21st stating my case was transferred to TSC. Did anyone get approval on EB1 category after the transfer?

Greeting GotGC.

Are you EB2? Whats your Priority Date?
By the way, you "just got" Email?

Thanks for the update.

GotGC?? said:
I just got an e-mail notification that my case that was transferred from CSC in March has been approved. My RD at CSC was 10/31, transferred on 3/22.

Looks like TSC is going fast...good luck everyone!!

I-140 approved

my case was approved on april 6,2006 and was transferred to texas on March 21st..i am on eb3, td to texas - march 21st.

Lud 4/7/06 ?

nutcracker1978 said:
From this we can assume that the transfer date of 03/22/06 is when CSC sent the case. And the message below on 03/29/06 is when TSC actually received and recorded the case at their center.

Also look at http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=19007
Wierd that the processing dates given by TSC to AILA.org reflect a movement in January in processing dates. Most probably it will be incorrect since the USCIS dates have not been updated. AILA.org is a very reliable authority nevertheless.

The latest MAY 2006 bulletin shows no movement in dates. The bill is stalled in the Senate.

I think we should just stop following this whole process - it might just give us some peace of mind.

nutcracker1978,

What is the message from your last LUD? is this the transfer message?

Thanks,

Message and LUD

Actually I received that message on 04/05/06 through email...

And also I just checked and my LUD changed to o4/08/06 - its like changing nearly everyday :S

Rambi said:
nutcracker1978,

What is the message from your last LUD? is this the transfer message?

Thanks,

Greetings man!

Iam still waiting. My Rd Sept 28th. Still there is no hope...

waitingforlca said:
my case was approved on april 6,2006 and was transferred to texas on March 21st..i am on eb3, td to texas - march 21st.

perm_faq said:
Greetings man!

Iam still waiting. My Rd Sept 28th. Still there is no hope...
I wonder what order (if any ) they are processing.. there are Oct end cases getting approved.. I saw a Nov 22nd EB3 got a RFE..
is there any pattern for processing.. :confused:

I don't think USCIS had published any thing about this. Looks like they are picking EB3 more than any other category, so far...

rock945 said:
I wonder what order (if any ) they are processing.. there are Oct end cases getting approved.. I saw a Nov 22nd EB3 got a RFE..
is there any pattern for processing.. :confused:

Tsc

Yes, it's very frustrating.
Looks like they seem to be processing in the order in which they received the cases, rather than the AD order (which would have been the normal thing to do).
I think that CSC was more predictable, though slow, though TSC is blazingly fast and completely unpredictable. Well, you substitute one set of problems for another....

Folks,
I got RFE on my I140 from TSC, details below:

CSC EB2
ND: 11/14/2005
Transfered to TSC: 03/21/2006
RFE: 05/08/2006 (I know its saturday, but got email today)

Current Status:

On April 8, 2006, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 30 days have passed and you have not received the notice. Please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.
[UNQUOTE]

God knows what order TSC is processing. My co-worker with same case dates (like ND, transfer date) didnt get any update so far.

dabuk said:
Yes, it's very frustrating.
Looks like they seem to be processing in the order in which they received the cases, rather than the AD order (which would have been the normal thing to do).
I think that CSC was more predictable, though slow, though TSC is blazingly fast and completely unpredictable. Well, you substitute one set of problems for another....

Add another frustrated man here.

For many of us, actually the time is almost that CSC is to process our application, the suddenly, they dreamed up another idea.

Whats your RD,ND and PD (Priority Date) and EB type?

cmc13210 said:

For many of us, actually the time is almost that CSC is to process our application, the suddenly, they dreamed up another idea.

EB3, RD: 11/03/05, ND: 11/07/05, PD: 08/2003

Wonder what is going on at TSC? I did not hear from them. Nor was the online status every updated since the transfer. Mine was transferred on 03/21/06. The approval at TSC did not look like FIFO to me.

cmc13210 said:

11/07... getting frustrated so early.. :)

imagine being in queue where apps from your week are being processed and suddenly all the apps are transfered somewhere and you have to wait for 2 weeks to see any significant action and when you do see action it is for apps which were filled 3 weeks after your app... ;)