I140 Transfer from CSC to TSC

oh by the way...

Texas Processing date 3/31/06 for I140 : 01/17/2006

I noticed the USCIS website wasn't updated... I checked with the AILA. Interesting enough, the processing date for California has NOT been updated since 03/20/06 (even in the AILA website).

Lucky2005 said:
I think perm_faq was curious about the posting
only bcos nobody else got the approvals and the your_friend approval date shows april 1st(thatz weekend)
Is the your_friend, and yoyo_godmom are same persons?
or both got the approvals.
I saw the approval post from your_freind , but not from yoyo_godmom (atleast with ND and RD)

No...I am not your_friend. I said I got approval notice during the weekend (to answer perm_faq's question whether USCIS works during the weekend). I did NOT say that I got approval notice on April 1.

Please stop making any assumption...Let this forum be what it is supposed to be! Thanks!

Edited: I did NOT say that my approval notice is for I-140 either...

Last edited by a moderator:
junta,

USCIS website is not yet updated with the latest processing dates. It still points to March 20th. Iam not sure what are you referring to AILA dates. Do you have a direct link to what you are referrring to?... that way it is helpful for other members on the board.

juntha said:
Texas Processing date 3/31/06 for I140 : 01/17/2006

I noticed the USCIS website wasn't updated... I checked with the AILA. Interesting enough, the processing date for California has NOT been updated since 03/20/06 (even in the AILA website).

Mom,

Looks like you are on fire. Take it easy... Calm down. No one is under estimating you or no one is trying to pretend. I don't thing any one has time to do that either. All we are trying to understand is your_friend's (may not be you the same person) co-incidence. First of all, we all are so.. covinced that USCIS working on a slow pace. Second of all, his case DATE OF APPROVAL (not the date when he/she received it) is exactly in the weekend. Third of all, there was no other approval that I can see (either by scanner, or any message board) around the same time-frame, Fourth of all, Its falling on April 1st. So there are many many things colliding on this particular thing.

See, we have no way of knowing who post what... correct. Anyways.. if this message appears "offensive" to you, please excuse me. Iam not trying to potray any thing here.

junta,

I don't know whther you might have noticed me or not, But, So far I (like others) have been answering numerous querries here on the board. So don't think that this board has lost its charm. Looks like there are many people now "waiting" ... mode. So there is nothing wrong in sharing what they know.. or what news they come across ...while they are waiting. Correct! After all it takes couple of more "bytes" on this online resource.

:p

yoyo_godmom said:
No...I am not your_friend. I said I got approval notice during the weekend (to answer perm_faq's question whether USCIS works during the weekend). I did NOT say that I got approval notice on April 1.

Please stop making any assumption...Let this forum be what it is supposed to be! Thanks!

Edited: I did NOT say that my approval notice is for I-140 either...

perm_faq said:
junta,

USCIS website is not yet updated with the latest processing dates. It still points to March 20th. Iam not sure what are you referring to AILA dates. Do you have a direct link to what you are referrring to?... that way it is helpful for other members on the board.

Well.. check on the AILA website (google it). Every service centers have updated their processing date but California so far. USCIS.gov usually waits for all the SC to issue their updated processing time to publish them all at once. It doesn't mean that every SC report them the same day. That s why AILA is a good source of information because they issue the update as soon as it s issue by each Service center.
For TSC (like NSC), the listing is much shorter than the one published before meaning that they are already taking Bi-specialization into account.

juntha said:
For TSC (like NSC), the listing is much shorter than the one published before meaning that they are already taking Bi-specialization into account.

I don't think, TSC considered bi-specialization (transferred) applications in
this latest report (as pointed by www.aila.org). They are into Jan 14, 2006. But, we have seen many petitions, as old as, Sept 2005 are transferred there, but the reports is not reflecting that.

Further more, Aila report for TSC service center is updated on March 31, 2006. Meaning... the bi-specialization is still not taken in to account. This new scheme is active only after April 1st.

juntha said:
Well.. check on the AILA website (google it). Every service centers have updated their processing date but California so far. USCIS.gov usually waits for all the SC to issue their updated processing time to publish them all at once. It doesn't mean that every SC report them the same day. That s why AILA is a good source of information because they issue the update as soon as it s issue by each Service center.

perm_faq said:
Mom,

Looks like you are on fire. Take it easy... Calm down. No one is under estimating you or no one is trying to pretend. I don't thing any one has time to do that either. All we are trying to understand is your_friend's (may not be you the same person) co-incidence. First of all, we all are so.. covinced that USCIS working on a slow pace. Second of all, his case DATE OF APPROVAL (not the date when he/she received it) is exactly in the weekend. Third of all, there was no other approval that I can see (either by scanner, or any message board) around the same time-frame, Fourth of all, Its falling on April 1st. So there are many many things colliding on this particular thing.

See, we have no way of knowing who post what... correct. Anyways.. if this message appears "offensive" to you, please excuse me. Iam not trying to potray any thing here.

First, stop calling me MOM...you can (or should) refer to my username...

Second, I am not on fire...I am just tired of reading your posts especially those negative and irresponsible ones...

Third, I really think you are the one who should TAKE IT EASY...Read carefully and think twice before you post...

Let me make this clear! From now on, I refuses to answer any of your questions any more. Not because I am mad but because it simply wastes my (and other's) time...

This is not good

I just noticed one piece of information coutesy Texas Consolidated tracker Excel shhet that EB2 paper originally filed with TSC with ND 3/8/06 was approved on 04/03/2006.What do you infer from this? what is the whole purpose of Bi-specialization?CSC f*** ba****** exploited this opprtunity and sent all the papes to TSC and TSC is adding insult to our injury.

perm_faq said:
I don't think, TSC considered bi-specialization (transferred) applications in
this latest report (as pointed by www.aila.org). They are into Jan 14, 2006. But, we have seen many petitions, as old as, Sept 2005 are transferred there, but the reports is not reflecting that.

Further more, Aila report for TSC service center is updated on March 31, 2006. Meaning... the bi-specialization is still not taken in to account. This new scheme is active only after April 1st.

... Urgh. This is exactly what i was complaining about, with your posts...
I am giving information with a comment. I don't think it was far fetched to think what i said.

Nebraska Service Center (the other center in charge of I140) has the same shorten listing this time around. Now, i am sure that because the update date was April 1st 2006 for NSC and that april 1st was a saturday, you are going to contest that also...
Anyhow, they took Bi-specialization into account for NSC and TSC. The processing dates are maybe not indicative but I never said it was. Again, i am reporting what i find.
They didn't take it into account for CSC and VSC, but that's only because the update date is mid march 2006.

approval e-mail received

hi all:

please don't loose hope. my 140 got approved after the transfer.

good luck to you all.

btw, i know there will be lots of grats from you guys. just want to say thx ahead of time for your kind words.

-shagua

Hi, Shagua,

Did you see any LUD before the approval email?

shagua said:
hi all:

please don't loose hope. my 140 got approved after the transfer.

good luck to you all.

btw, i know there will be lots of grats from you guys. just want to say thx ahead of time for your kind words.

-shagua

Both approved cases (Shagua and My_friends) have filing dates in the middle of Oct 2005. To my memory, they were the first receiving transferring notice. Then came Nov-Dec cases, then Sep cases.

Does it mean TSC process in the order of receiving cases from CSC? If true, Sep cases will be processed at the last!!

maith said:
Awesome Shagua... Congrats... another dim light of hope :)

I dont think so

jbxieperm2005 said:
Both approved cases (Shagua and My_friends) have filing dates in the middle of Oct 2005. To my memory, they were the first receiving transferring notice. Then came Nov-Dec cases, then Sep cases.

Does it mean TSC process in the order of receiving cases from CSC? If true, Sep cases will be processed at the last!!
Both are EB3 case and Texas may want to take up the EB3 first.

Iam in September 2005. Not sure when they CSC/TSC will pick-up my case. Hopefully, they will start working on those cases.

juntha,
Iam not speculating buddy. I said, "hopefully". But you see there are many in the speculation side now.

newbie, catwoman:
Was there any update on your side? any LUD?

Thanks !

srignram said:
Both are EB3 case and Texas may want to take up the EB3 first.

jbxieperm2005 said:

Hmmm... Not sure about that. I got my transfer notice on march 22nd and my RD is February 4rth.

juntha said:
Hmmm... Not sure about that. I got my transfer notice on march 22nd and my RD is February 4rth.

I agree with juntha. I was one of the first to post on this site about the transfer, and my date is also around the 1st of Feb. I do understand that posting time verses the notice time.

Emil

First one to post TSC transfer

hbcsc153 said:
I agree with juntha. I was one of the first to post on this site about the transfer, and my date is also around the 1st of Feb. I do understand that posting time verses the notice time.

Emil

I was the first one to post the transfer of my application to TSC. My RD is 27th oct and ND is 31st OCt.