I140 Transfer from CSC to TSC

Trsfter to TSC

perm_faq said:
Dam thing!!!

Would they ever complete and send out approvals at all.

This is one of the worst department with laziest guys in the world. I don't know
whats the difficult thing in doing their regular and routine work. They would
have out-sourced it to some agency rather they hire contractors and still
they don't meet their objectives or goals.

Atleast they should have done this "bi-specialization" with proper planning.
Atleast they should have done for the newer cases not like cases that have
been pending over 6-months. Now they have got to wait 3 more months?
Just ridiculous!!

:rolleyes:

First they closed down labor processing and sent it to back log center. Last year aroung march CSC was processing 140 and 485 very fast. After september no movement for 4 months..suddenly they processed in jan end and february...in march they r transferring all the cases to TSC. I have not seen any organization suck so bad..It is so unfortunate that we were at the hands of CSC. But now a small relif ...we r under TSC. Hope for the best ...we need to see some approvals for the cases transferred from CSC to TSC guys...

Exactly!

They are the one of the worst department in the world. Look at CSC building, and how many floors they have got. With such a huge building space, and so many employees (regular & contractor) ...and still they don't meet their deadlines! Common..there got to be some kind of responsibility! They should not enjoy... just like that... leaving us worrying!

siddiboy said:
First they closed down labor processing and sent it to back log center. Last year aroung march CSC was processing 140 and 485 very fast. After september no movement for 4 months..suddenly they processed in jan end and february...in march they r transferring all the cases to TSC. I have not seen any organization suck so bad..It is so unfortunate that we were at the hands of CSC. But now a small relif ...we r under TSC. Hope for the best ...we need to see some approvals for the cases transferred from CSC to TSC guys...

Take it eazy guys..

perm_faq said:
Exactly!

They are the one of the worst department in the world. Look at CSC building, and how many floors they have got. With such a huge building space, and so many employees (regular & contractor) ...and still they don't meet their deadlines! Common..there got to be some kind of responsibility! They should not enjoy... just like that... leaving us worrying!

Take it eazy guys. Remember so called "Bi-Specialization" starts on Apr 1st.
Let's hope TSC starts to look at our cases soon. Have a great w/e everyone !

nikedude,

Bi-Specialization Starts April 1st, meaning.... new cases will have to be filed with their service centers that have been "revised" for their jurisdiction. So that is some thing that needs to be taken care for the future cases. So, the main worry that we have been discussing is the "backlogs". The stupid top management who has the authority to impose such new rules & regulations "should" have atleast thought about the backlogs. They should have left the cases that have been pending over 6-months (or whatever) to remain where there were. That way, it could have provided the right balance among the old & new cases. Now see... what happend, the pending time is increased for the old cases (hopefully, there will not be any glitches due to transfer process), and the new cases run in their normal course.

Hopefully, TSC will not take any more time and jump right on to the spot. You know what, the guys in this department are so lazy... and you give some more work or put em in a new kind of stuff like this new ruling... thats it! forget another 6-months until they get to speed. Thats why I was suggesting out-sourcing this work to some agency rather than they do by themself. Their daily routine is like, work for 2 hours & enjoy 6 hours -or- rest of the day. Otherwise, I don't see any complicatedness in their routine/regular work that takes them so much time to work on it? They are not re-inventing the wheel, They are not joining bits & pieces, There is nothing innovative in their job.... So what else... Why can't they do it in-time?? .....

The only solution for this problem, when running out-of-hands, OUT-SOURCING. There has been so many suggestions made by Mr Ombudsman in the latest report, they have to find right solution to this age-old problem. Anyways... Iam depressed of not seeing any activity for 3 weeks, since March 15th. There's hardly any case moved out of the pipe. Did you also notice that...

nikedude said:
Take it eazy guys. Remember so called "Bi-Specialization" starts on Apr 1st.
Let's hope TSC starts to look at our cases soon. Have a great w/e everyone !

Last edited by a moderator:
Permfaq,
It seems you are freaking out, and making long stories with lot of negative assumptions.
There is a fact that the 140 cases have been transferred to TSC in last 2 weeks, right?
Next thing is to wait & watch out and see what their strategy is for approving 140.
They are not dumb people, they are working on this stuff from years and understand it pretty well, let us just see how their speed is in next 1 month.
What i know is that TSC is far better than CSC, so I am taking it as a +ve sign, even though my case was too close to approval.
Stop talking lot of Bullshit like they should OUTSOURCE, they are not reading your comments.

Try to flow some +ve energy, in use this forum for sharing information rather than throwing out ur frustrations.

perm_faq said:
nikedude,

Bi-Specialization Starts April 1st, meaning.... new cases will have to be filed with their service centers that have been "revised" for their jurisdiction. So that is some thing that needs to be taken care for the future cases. So, the main worry that we have been discussing is the "backlogs". The stupid top management who has the authority to impose such new rules & regulations "should" have atleast thought about the backlogs. They should have left the cases that have been pending over 6-months (or whatever) to remain where there were. That way, it could have provided the right balance among the old & new cases. Now see... what happend, the pending time is increased for the old cases (hopefully, there will not be any glitches due to transfer process), and the new cases run in their normal course.

Hopefully, TSC will not take any more time and jump right on to the spot. You know what, the guys in this department are so lazy... and you give some more work or put em in a new kind of stuff like this new ruling... thats it! forget another 6-months until they get to speed. Thats why I was suggesting out-sourcing this work to some agency rather than they do by themself. Their daily routine is like, work for 2 hours & enjoy 6 hours -or- rest of the day. Otherwise, I don't see any complicatedness in their routine/regular work that takes them so much time to work on it? They are not re-inventing the wheel, They are not joining bits & pieces, There is nothing innovative in their job.... So what else... Why can't they do it in-time?? .....

The only solution for this problem, when running out-of-hands, OUT-SOURCING. There has been so many suggestions made by Mr Ombudsman in the latest report, they have to find right solution to this age-old problem. Anyways... Iam depressed of not seeing any activity for 3 weeks, since March 15th. There's hardly any case moved out of the pipe. Did you also notice that...

Take a deep breath and relax :)

Ok guys,
Lets not be biased about anything... Give them a few days to gather all the data till April 1st. I'm sure things will get going again..

Have a nice weekend all..

Exactly, whatelse you can do.... rather than "wait & watch", RIGHT!!!

"They are not dumb people"
-- You are the ONLY person saying this. Or you must be kidding.

"they are working on this stuff from years and understand it pretty well"
- Don't you think this "particular department" is just the worst department. Iam not the only one saying this. There have been so many recommendations made by Mr Ombudsman, to reduce the backlogs. If they have been doing it for years, they must have kept the backlogs under control. For you info, USCIS run mostly with contractors, rest now you go and figure!

"Stop talking lot of Bullshit like they should OUTSOURCE"
-- Looks like you are one of those bullshitters, who don't want to live with changing circumstances. But, one way or the other thats the only solution, when your situation runs out of control, though you have tried with so many innovative techniques to resolve the backlogs problem.

ANYWAYS, THERE IS NO POINT IN TALKING TO YOU.

gc_line said:
Permfaq,
It seems you are freaking out, and making long stories with lot of negative assumptions.
There is a fact that the 140 cases have been transferred to TSC in last 2 weeks, right?
Next thing is to wait & watch out and see what their strategy is for approving 140.
They are not dumb people, they are working on this stuff from years and understand it pretty well, let us just see how their speed is in next 1 month.
What i know is that TSC is far better than CSC, so I am taking it as a +ve sign, even though my case was too close to approval.
Stop talking lot of Bullshit like they should OUTSOURCE, they are not reading your comments.

Try to flow some +ve energy, in use this forum for sharing information rather than throwing out ur frustrations.

HOLD ON LADIES & GENTLEMEN...
Guess what...my I140 got approved on 4/1/06. My case was transfered to Texas on 3/22/06 and I just received approval email one hour ago.
Here is the summary of the approval:
----------------------
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: WAC060095XXXX

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 1, 2006, an approval notice was
mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice,
you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address,
please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business
hours.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.
-----------------------

I think after transfer, it will be faster than CSC. Worth of waiting. I wish best of luck to all of you...

Cheers

Hi gurus,
My labor got cleared after 4 1/2 years and I-140 was filed on 03/27/2006 at California.Is it going to be transferred to TSC ????I did not receive the receipt no. yet...I guesss that no. will tell me where the I-140 application is.Please correct me if I am wrong.It looks like another crap is in the making.......who knows....
Any answers /predictions .....
dask_1

04/01/2006 = Saturday.

Iam not sure, whether TSC is working in the weekends too...

your_friend said:
HOLD ON LADIES & GENTLEMEN...
Guess what...my I140 got approved on 4/1/06. My case was transfered to Texas on 3/22/06 and I just received approval email one hour ago.
Here is the summary of the approval:
----------------------
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: WAC060095XXXX

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 1, 2006, an approval notice was
mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice,
you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address,
please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business
hours.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case
status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or
advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please
contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.
-----------------------

I think after transfer, it will be faster than CSC. Worth of waiting. I wish best of luck to all of you...

Cheers

perm_faq said:
04/01/2006 = Saturday.

Iam not sure, whether TSC is working in the weekends too...

We did receive approval notice during the weekend...no matter you think they work or not...

Please let this forum be what it is supposed to be. Not personal tool!

Thanks!

Do you mean... the approval date falling in the weekend. Iam just checking,
whether it was a typo in your message or some thing. Try to be clear with
dates when you said "we did receive approval". That way it helps other folks
who are keenly observing the case movement.

BTW, thanks for the clarification, though!

yoyo_godmom said:
We did receive approval notice during the weekend...no
matter you think they work or not...

Please let this forum be what it is supposed to be. Not personal tool!

Thanks!

perm_faq said:
Do you mean... the approval date falling in the weekend. Iam just checking,
whether it was a typo in your message or some thing. Try to be clear with
dates when you said "we did receive approval". That way it helps other folks
who are keenly observing the case movement.

BTW, thanks for the clarification, though!

I don't understand which part is unclear to you???

As you questioned his original post, which said "This case has been approved. On April 1, 2006, an approval notice was mailed."

YES, I did receive approval notice on Saturday, just as the original post.
(Don't forget most of us register to receive email notice...)

So...Which part do you think is a typo? Which part of the date is not clear to you? Or can you suggest a good way I should say it next time?

BTW, I'll appreciate if you can change the way you ask me questions...Or I should think twice before I ever try to share any information...

Well...take it easy. Thanks Mom.

yoyo_godmom said:

As you questioned his original post, which said "This case has been approved. On April 1, 2006, an approval notice was mailed."

So...Which part do you think is a typo? Which part of the date is not clear to you? Or can you suggest a good way I should say it next time?

BTW, I'll appreciate if you can change the way you ask me questions...Or I should think twice before I ever try to share any information...

yoyo_godmom said:

I think perm_faq was curious about the posting
only bcos nobody else got the approvals and the your_friend approval date shows april 1st(thatz weekend)
Is the your_friend, and yoyo_godmom are same persons?
or both got the approvals.
I saw the approval post from your_freind , but not from yoyo_godmom (atleast with ND and RD)

Valid Concern

Lucky2005 said:
I think perm_faq was curious about the posting
only bcos nobody else got the approvals and the your_friend approval date shows april 1st(thatz weekend)
Is the your_friend, and yoyo_godmom are same persons?
or both got the approvals.
I saw the approval post from your_freind , but not from yoyo_godmom (atleast with ND and RD)

Whatever Perm_Faq was telling is a valid concern. Except your_friend i did not see any one else getting the approval . I belive lot of september and october people are waiting (including me) to see more approvals coming through TSC. So far only your_friend has got the approval and the case was approved on April 1st (saturday).

So let us wait to see more approvals in couple weeks and conclude if it is a prank or real one.

siddiboy said:
Whatever Perm_Faq was telling is a valid concern. Except your_friend i did not see any one else getting the approval . I belive lot of september and october people are waiting (including me) to see more approvals coming through TSC. So far only your_friend has got the approval and the case was approved on April 1st (saturday).

So let us wait to see more approvals in couple weeks and conclude if it is a prank or real one.

Speculations, speculations, speculations. One after the other, those speculations have been proven wrong... More and more people are getting irritated (mostly because those speculations have no basis whatsoever) and we all loose focus on why this forum exists in the first place.
So far this forum has been great at giving info... not predicting the future nor serving as a platform for any organized (or not organized) anger burst from its members. Some are beginning to turn into pure paranoiacs...
This forum is to be consulted at homeopathic dose only...

juntha said:
Speculations, speculations, speculations. One after the other, those speculations have been proven wrong... More and more people are getting irritated (mostly because those speculations have no basis whatsoever) and we all loose focus on why this forum exists in the first place.
So far this forum has been great at giving info... not predicting the future nor serving as a platform for any organized (or not organized) anger burst from its members. Some are beginning to turn into pure paranoiacs...
This forum is to be consulted at homeopathic dose only...

Agreed