I140 Transfer from CSC to TSC

Request to stay in the CSC cases even after cases being moved to TSC

jbxieperm2005 said:
I have two I-140, both transferred to TSC. One with RD 9/27/05 ND 10/3/05; the other RD 11/21/05 ND 11/23/05
Hello All,
I request every one to use USC threads even after our cases moved to TSC....We can watch TSC dates but we should all use this form for better tracking of CSC cases.
thanks,

Ok, I will post all every thing I know about the TSC cases.

Sri_know said:
Hello All,
I request every one to use USC threads even after our cases moved to TSC....We can watch TSC dates but we should all use this form for better tracking of CSC cases.
thanks,

ok now...

The case were overnight delivered. My case was updated on the 23rd when i got my message. THen was updated again today (without any changes on the update) i am guessing they received it.
Let s see where this is going...

My Receipt date is Dec 29th, applied from CA

My Receipt date is Dec 29th, applied from CA. But I didn't received any notification about moving to Texas service center.

I was going to file my I-140 next week. I am now confused. Should I wait till after April 1 before filing? Is one advantageous over the other?

How about your 485?
Did you talk to your attorney about your 140?
Ask him/her of why its not transferred to TSC, though RD = Dec 29th, 2005?

hello2sam said:
My Receipt date is Dec 29th, applied from CA. But I didn't received any notification about moving to Texas service center.

Approvals

Guys,

Let's all hope we see approvals coming through in a couple of weeks...stay optimistic!
I think we should be tracking approvals for CSC filed cases from TSC.

I-140 impact on Company Merging

Hi,

One more obstacle for me. (DOL->Backlog Center -> I-140 Transfer to TSC -> Now Company Merger)

I filed my I-140 in Oct 2005 through company A. Now company A merged with Company B with the new Combined company's name being "B".
My Job remained exactly same at B. Company B is the succesor of intrest
in this case.

Now I need to amend my I-140, basically I am resubmitting my new I-140
application with my old application.

Will it be put at the back of the queue or will they attempt to expedite
it? What will be the impact in I-140 approval?

Looking for expert opinions.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I see LUD on I140 too 03/27

I don't see LUD on I485 after 03/24 but do see one on the I140
I140 ND - 11/10/2005
I485 ND - 01/23/2006

Got the writen notice today

The phone number they are giving us to check on processing date isn't working

Transfer notice received

I also received the notice for transfer of cases. I think the LUD changes are mostly for that reason.

gc2gc said:
I also received the notice for transfer of cases. I think the LUD changes are mostly for that reason.

Cases are sent overnight to Texas. The second update is most likely the aknowledgment they received it in Texas.

gc2gc said:

Cases are setn overnight to Texas. The second update is most likely a 'notice' of receiption on Texas side.

I 140

Applied in CA - PD Feb 2002
Approved - Nov 2004
I140 Applied - Jan 16, 2006
Case transfered from CA to TX - March 22, 2006
Thanks and good luck to all.

Anand