I140 Transfer from CSC to TSC

waitingforlca said:
I was the first one to post the transfer of my application to TSC. My RD is 27th oct and ND is 31st OCt.

Ok posting the first is good. But what matters is the date of transfert.

jbxieperm2005 said:
Hi, Shagua,

Did you see any LUD before the approval email?

only 1 LUD before the approval e-mail which states my case was transferred to TSC.

-shagua

what does this message mean ?

My Current Status message says:

On April 5, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Does this mean they just mailed a new Receipt for The transfer to TSC ?

Approval message

This is usually the message for approval :) Congrats..

WHat is your ND/RD? Was your case not transferred to TSC?

maith said:
This is usually the message for approval :) Congrats..

WHat is your ND/RD? Was your case not transferred to TSC?
No. i dont think it is approval.. because my receipt date is Dec 21 and it was transferred to TSC on Mar 22.
so i am thinking this might be just a new receipt notice for the case transfer.. Has anyone else whose case got transferred received this ?

maith said:
We got an email today that our I485 (mine and my spouse) has been transferred to TSC...

I485 ND: 01/23/06

Hopefully it doesn't get stuck there :(

In trying to make sense on what cases have been transferred, it looks like those whose 140 is pending are being sent to TSC. Is your 140 pending also?

I dont think its a transfer messge

rock945 said:

On April 5, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

It might be somethingelse.what is your category EB2 or EB3?.If it is a transfer mesage it clearly says so.

Is this update for your I-140 or what?

rock945 said:

Usually this language is for AP or EAD approval, or finger print notice. Are you sure this update is for your I-140?

rock945 said:

Yep..

nother1inline said:
In trying to make sense on what cases have been transferred, it looks like those whose 140 is pending are being sent to TSC. Is your 140 pending also?

Yes my 140 is pending and has been transferred too.

jbxieperm2005 said:
Usually this language is for AP or EAD approval, or finger print notice. Are you sure this update is for your I-140?
Yes. This is my I-140 status message. I have not applied for 485 yet..
I am in EB3 category. till last week message used to say "Case was transferred to TSC".. I guess i just have to wait and see what this is ...

Is EB3 being processed first?

rock945 said:
I am in EB3 category. till last week message used to say "Case was transferred to TSC".. I guess i just have to wait and see what this is ...

Looks like they are probably processing EB3 cases first then?

Do you see your WAC no changed on your I140?

i-140 rd and nd

rock945 said:

Whats your I-140 RD and ND and TD to Texas dates???

waitingforlca said:
Whats your I-140 RD and ND and TD to Texas dates???
Receipt Date Dec 19 2005
Receipt Notice Date Dec 22 2005
Transfer to TSC - March 23 2005

Anyone whose case transferred to TSC, did you receive a transfer notice in mail?

Has anybody else got this type of message.....

My I140 that was filed in CA was tranferred to TX on March 22 and my LUD changed on 4/3 to this message:

On March 29, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Has anybody else got such a message. Is it correct that they are going to be taking 400-450 days to process the I 140 application.

Labor (EB3) PD: 08/02, AD: 12/05
I 140 RD: 01/06, Transferred to TX ND: 03/06.

Any EB2 approvals

I'm wondering, haven't seen any EB2 approvals on cases Txferred from CSC to TSC

rock945 said:
Receipt Date Dec 19 2005
Receipt Notice Date Dec 22 2005
Transfer to TSC - March 23 2005

Anyone whose case transferred to TSC, did you receive a transfer notice in mail?

I believe it was discussed before. Ususally your employer/lawyer gets notice about i140, and you get a notice about your i485.

vitale said:
I believe it was discussed before. Ususally your employer/lawyer gets notice about i140, and you get a notice about your i485.
i undersand that.thanks.. My question was if anyone else (or their employer/lawyer) has received a receipt notice by mail for transferring the application to TSC..

Hi

dabuk said:
I'm wondering, haven't seen any EB2 approvals on cases Txferred from CSC to TSC
Our dates are exactly the same and 140/485 even got transfered on the same dates.Let me/forum know soon you get the approval.Good Luck.