I140 Transfer from CSC to TSC

Eb2

perm_faq said:
Great! All you EB3 folks are very lucky. Literally, there is not even a single EB2 or EB1 case approved since more than a month.

I am EB2 have RD 09/29. My case was trasferred to TSC on 03/22. I dont know what the f..k TSC is doing by not processing the EB2 applications.Lot of us crossed 180 days mark and if we get I140 approved we can either use AC21 or Extend our H1 for 3 more years.These USCIS really is doing the most f..cked up job.We r very patint soul who can only take out our frustration in the forums.I would be happy if we all can sue CSC folks (including f..king contractors) who was idle for almost 4 months and worked only in Feb and then again transferred everything to TSC.

if its of any consolation

perm_faq said:
Great! All you EB3 folks are very lucky. Literally, there is not even a single EB2 or EB1 case approved since more than a month.

if its of any consolation, we folks in eb3 dont get our EADs , so spouses cant work, no AP, so cannot go back home for a vacation etc etc..all i am saying, all of us whether we are in eb3 or eb2 we are all in this f*** sh*** of slow processing of GC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. Iam inline with you.

waitingforlca said:
if its of any consulation, we folks in eb3 dont get our EADs , so spouses cant work, no AP, so cannot go back home for a vacation etc etc..all i am saying, all of us whether we are in eb3 or eb2 we are all in this f*** sh*** of slow processing of GC.

Hmm

perm_faq said:
Agreed. Iam inline with you.
I spoke to my lawyer(i know they dont do anything) and explained what is going on with TSC(we forum members know better).She asked me back why would they want to processs only EB3.Bottomline is that she does not want to initiate any inquiry.
perm-faq,
did you ge t achance to refresh your scanner?do you see any movement?

Whats wrong with initiating an inquiry? Why you lawyer does not want to do that? Any idea... or did s/he say any thing why she is not interested in making an inquiry to CSC or TSC?

Actually, I ran scanner this monday, and I have not see any movement for 001,002 [slightly moved],003 days. I guess I had posted those results already. Are you EB2? If so, is it like BS+5, MS+3 -or- BS+5, MS+1 was your job requirements (which one)?

For me, Its been 7 months and the case still pending.

srignram said:
I spoke to my lawyer(i know they dont do anything) and explained what is going on with TSC(we forum members know better).She asked me back why would they want to processs only EB3.Bottomline is that she does not want to initiate any inquiry.
perm-faq,
did you ge t achance to refresh your scanner?do you see any movement?

rj2hhh said:
Hey all,
Thought I'd let you know.

Just got an email from UCIS stating that my I-140 has been approved.

Case details are EB3, RD 12/01, Transferred to TSC 03/22, AD 04/11

Thanks

Congrats!

But have to vent.

What the XXXX is going on at TSC? Now 12/01 case is already approved while many Oct/Nov cases are not even touched? :mad: :confused: How nice is it to work for the US government.

Hi, perm_faq, what did your scanner see today?

Last edited by a moderator:
Iam in September.

cmc13210 said:
Congrats!

But have to vent.

What the XXXX is going on at TSC? Now 12/01 case is already approved while many Oct/Nov cases are not even touched?

Whats your 140 RD/ND and priority date? Are you BS+5 or MS+1 ? Did you file 485? And what there any LUD on your case after you file it?

siddiboy said:
I am EB2 have RD 09/29. My case was trasferred to TSC on 03/22. I dont know what the f..k TSC is doing by not processing the EB2 applications.Lot of us crossed 180 days mark and if we get I140 approved we can either use AC21 or Extend our H1 for 3 more years.These USCIS really is doing the most f..cked up job.We r very patint soul who can only take out our frustration in the forums.I would be happy if we all can sue CSC folks (including f..king contractors) who was idle for almost 4 months and worked only in Feb and then again transferred everything to TSC.

EB3 is moving these days. Where as EB2, EB1 are stuck since many months. Myself (EB2) and other guys in this forum like srignaram, sidiboy are all EB2s and nikedude, newbie, catwoman are EB1. We have been waiting since 7 months and still there is no movement. I captured one EB2 approval last month, 22nd. Thats it. After that I have seen many EB3 getting approved. Last week I saw, 5 EB3 cases approved.

cmc13210 said:
perm_faq, I think you are EB2? They are not appearing to be in a hurry to process EB2.

Have had enough of bullXXXX from DOL and CIS since starting to apply for GC. LC is moved to BPC, then I140 moved to TSC, while EB3 is not moving at all.

Eb2

perm_faq said:
Whats your 140 RD/ND and priority date? Are you BS+5 or MS+1 ? Did you file 485? And what there any LUD on your case after you file it?

My I140 RD is 09/29/05. I am MS + 1. I did file I485. My priority date is current for I485.I had LUD on 09/30. After that i had LUD on 03/23 regarding the Transfer to TSC. And then LUD on 03/24 and 03/27. I am really frustrated with the way things are moving. I am going to wait for next Processing time report and i will ask my Lawyer to ask USCIS regarding the status of my Case.

Mine is EB2

perm_faq said:
Whats wrong with initiating an inquiry? Why you lawyer does not want to do that? Any idea... or did s/he say any thing why she is not interested in making an inquiry to CSC or TSC?

Actually, I ran scanner this monday, and I have not see any movement for 001,002 [slightly moved],003 days. I guess I had posted those results already. Are you EB2? If so, is it like BS+5, MS+3 -or- BS+5, MS+1 was your job requirements (which one)?

For me, Its been 7 months and the case still pending.
Job requirements MS+2 na dND:10/07/05.according to my attorney it is too early to call them up.What should i say?In about a matter of 15 days life changes dramatically especially dealing with immigration matters.I remember my papers were untouched at my attorneys office for about 10 days.

from WAC060025xxxx to WAC060065xxxx, I have seen only one update for yesterday and that too was a RFE...

Hi

3 weeks after my case was transffered to texas i see this as the status for my case

the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

does this mean approval.

It smells like that...

ooo_gc said:
Hi

3 weeks after my case was transffered to texas i see this as the status for my case

the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

does this mean approval.

Hi all, Our case I140 EB3 was filed early Jan 06 Transfered to Texas March 24, We got an approval email today, Wow we cannot beleive it, Good luck to the rest of you

Congrats to all the EB3 approvals from TSC.

Hey TSC : But why EB3 first ? I'll try to get my attorney to send an email
to these folks.

:confused:

my EB2 stuck for almost seven month

I am too frustred to wait for it, and I check email almost 10 times a days for it :( :)