I140 Approved in June/July 2004 and CP at Chennai

kovaiGC said:
Alren,

What kind of communications an individual will get from NVC? In my case I-140 has my company guest house address, since nobody is there now my company is planning to vacate that.

Should I call NVC and update my current residential address? or should wait for packet -3?
I would definetly do that. Also if you have an attorney, it would also be better to have the communications come through them, if your address is not stable.

NVC Case created

My case number was assigned today by NVC
I-140 AD 07/26/04 TSC
NVC case date: 08/18/04 MDR2004*******
Consulate: Chennai
How long does it take for lawyer to receive the communication?

To all,

In many posts I read that you call NVC and get the status of your case. My question is do we still use the EAC # or where do we get the option to punch in the NVC case number?

snm65 said:
To all,

In many posts I read that you call NVC and get the status of your case. My question is do we still use the EAC # or where do we get the option to punch in the NVC case number?

May be 10 days ... if it goes to lawyer.what is your message says.You can go to cptracker.com ...

snm65 said:
My question is do we still use the EAC # or where do we get the option to punch in the NVC case number?
You use your 140 no. to check on the status. Once the case is created, it will let you know your NVC no. and you can start using that thereafter.

alren,
I do have a case number - MDR2004****** - Is this the number you are talking about? If that is the case where is the option to punch this number?

smn,

Oh! Once you call the NVC no., it will give you the option of entering your NVC case no.

TO all,

I checked my case status this morning - the message I got from the AVM was something like this - NVC has received the choice of agent Form No:3032 and will send out further instruction in the next few weeks. I am assuming the Fee Receipt generation is the next logical step - please correct me if I am missing something.

snm65 said:
TO all,

I checked my case status this morning - the message I got from the AVM was something like this - NVC has received the choice of agent Form No:3032 and will send out further instruction in the next few weeks. I am assuming the Fee Receipt generation is the next logical step - please correct me if I am missing something.

Snm65 ,

Did you fill the DS-3032 form?

appan,
To answer your question - NO. Going by the sequence of events it looks like the lawyer filed the G28 which I remember signing when I filed the I140 petition. I am not sure if it is the same. Any inputs?

NVC Case Created

Hello Everyone,

I checked my case by calling NVC and it says the case was created and they gave an MDR#######. It also mentioed to send a fax if there is any address change. Seems it will take 6 business days to receive the communication. Did I over hear something pls?

Thanks
Jeetu

My details are missing from cptracker website. Any body in the same situation ?

rdb

NVC Case Created

Hi Everybody,

Sorry.. I posted it will take 6 business days..thats not correct. AVM mentioned it will take 6 to 8 weeks for Lawyer to get the notification. Can some one please tell me when we will get 3032 form?

If I read correctly here in this website, it mentioned, NVC will send 3032 to Lawyer and Lawyer will send it to us for our signature..then we will send it to lawyer after duly signed and then Lawyer will send it to NVC..then NVC will send a fee reciept. Is this the correct order?? Can some one please confirm? I really appreciate it.

Thanks
Jeetu

jeet0404,

If your lawyer had already filed G28 at the time of filing I-140 then there is no need to file Form No:3032 though the AVM says it takes 6-8 weeks for your lawyer to get notification. Otherwise the sequence of events listed by you is correct.

To all,

As of today, the AVM for my case is that a fill bill was generated on 08/23 and it will be sent out soon.

Packet 3 - reg

Gurus,

My status per AVM - Fee bill generated. Can any of tell me what kind of documents will be required for Packet 3?

My daughter's last name has been Middle + Last since INdian PP do not have room for Middle name? Her H4 and ITIN all are like that. Is it a good idea to correct it when we send packet 3?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks........

kovaiGC said:
My status per AVM - Fee bill generated. Can any of tell me what kind of documents will be required for Packet 3?
Look around the forum. Plenty of posts floating around.