I140 Approved in June/July 2004 and CP at Chennai

Hi Everybody,

My I140 was approved on 14 July - finally was able to speak with an agent at NVC this morning - she said the facility has received my case and it could take upto six weeks before I hear from them. Is this normal?? :confused:

snm65,

My I140 was approved on 7/12. NVC received my case on 7/21. They also told me that it will take 6-8 weeks to create my case.

rdb

snm65 said:
Hi Everybody,

My I140 was approved on 14 July - finally was able to speak with an agent at NVC this morning - she said the facility has received my case and it could take upto six weeks before I hear from them. Is this normal?? :confused:

The norm for quoting the time frame is 6-8 weeks. But in most likely cases, you will start hearing update to your case on the NVC AVM by 2nd week of August.

how long was the processing times for I-140 for you guys? i heard that it takes less than a month for non-concurrent cases these days?

well all i know since the beginning of the year at NSC,everyone has been getting it within 2 months and now 3 weeks..so wanted to check with any NSC newly approved person on here..concurrent cases take 10 months though but good news is that slowly 485 cases are getting approved along with it..i guess ohata memo is working!

puhrince said:
well all i know since the beginning of the year at NSC,everyone has been getting it within 2 months and now 3 weeks..so wanted to check with any NSC newly approved person on here..concurrent cases take 10 months though but good news is that slowly 485 cases are getting approved along with it..i guess ohata memo is working!

That's good to hear, 140 & 485 in 10 mos. flat. Kewl!

puhrince said:
concurrent cases take 10 months though but good news is that slowly 485 cases are getting approved along with it..i guess ohata memo is working!

{Ohata memo came in month of march/April '04 and it is not implemented in all centers yet, so do you know for sure that any pervious cases has been approved in 10 months, I believe it is being said that it should give some kind of status change within 6 to 9 months but it has not happened yet. Correct me if I am wrong}

DGL_GL said:
My I-140 has been approved on July 20,2004.When I called NVC 603-334-0700, the automated voice message said that my case has not yet been created.

{ Give 3 to 4 weeks times for NVC to add your case in their system, but still you can countdown for the fee bill $335 }

puhrince said:
yeah vm,in the I-140 forums, i noticed a couple of guys who got approved in 10 months

{Those should be lucky guys born with a silver spoon, Thanks for updating my knowledge and views }

My 140 has been approved on July 29th,2004. I was opted for CP at chennai. I will create an entry at cptracker.com now.

More details abt cptracker.com

Hi, Can any one help me to get more details abt cptracker?