I140 Approved in June/July 2004 and CP at Chennai

Thanks for the info SNM. I submitted the applications for our (myself & my wife) PCC today at the Indian Consulate, NY City. The lady didn't take our original passports, instead she asked me to come personally to collect PCC which will be after 30 to 45days.

Regards,
Jeet

Tax transcripts

Hi CP Guru's

I understood that Its better to have tax transcripts from IRS. any advise on how and when to paply for it?.

Ghat.

Ghat72 said:
Hi CP Guru's

I understood that Its better to have tax transcripts from IRS. any advise on how and when to paply for it?.

Ghat.

Ghat72,

Yes it is a good idea to get the IRS transcripts. Call 1-800-829-1040 and request for the last 3 years transcripts. It will be mailed to you free of charge and you will receive it in about 5-8 days.

Hi Snm65,

What are IRS Tax Transcripts? Is it required even if you have W2's/Tax Returns?

Please advice..

Thanks..

KovaiGC,

IRS Transcripts are basically computer printouts of your tax returns. It carries no seal or signature of any IRS authority. Is it required? - I don't thinks so but I believe it is taken as 'Just in case' document.

Agree. But it's my understanding that many forum members have been asked for it. So just get it. It's 10 min. job and 6 papers more to carry. Not worth missing it.

Does anyone know if the passport has to be ammended to refleft the marriage before going to the CP interview ??

r_sada,

Did u get any info from the consulate. I sent them a email yesterday about the case information and checkinfg to see if they have received it.. No responses yet.. any update from your side??

Thanks
m160

r_sada said:
M160,
Mine and your dates are exactly the same
Case review complete on Oct 6th
Case sent to consulate on Oc 15th

Most likely a Jan interview but again there is a chance for December.
Im planning to send an email to Chennai IV on Oct 25th
so that we can see if we can get squeezed into Dec 15 to Dec 31st time frame for interviews it will still be after 60days case was sent to consulate.

/S