I140 and I485 concurrent file and I140 approved, I485 Pending Thread

140 got approved without any LUD
filed on aug-8th-06, ND = aug-16-06 AD= dec-05-06 :)
filed on oct-16-06 notice date on line = oct-18-06 lud = oct-18-06
no luds at all so far
FP done on Nov-02-06 code 3

Can we still do concurrent filing(I-140/485).I just got my LC approved(EB3-PD-Nov2001).My lawyer says I cannot.Some people do say I can. can someone clarify,please.......

If your LC priority date is current then you can do concurrent filing. Otherwise, you cannot.

LUD is latest update on your case. You need to create an account and add your case number to see the latest update on USCIS website.

Thanks a bunch for your reply!

My LUD = 11/2/2006. This is what it said: "Current Status: Case received and pending"

Is this normal?

Thanks a bunch for your reply!

My LUD = 11/2/2006. This is what it said: "Current Status: Case received and pending"

Is this normal?

Many factors play role in I-485 approval, you will find thousands filled after you and get approved and thousands applied many years before you and still pending. Waht you can do if you find few in this forum with your dates and they already approved or still pending?

mmed,
I didn't plan to use it for anything. It gives me hope if I see another person with the same dates as me, thats all. Am I so wrong to try to find just a mere light of that hope? I apologize for it if I do, but I won't stop looking.

mmed,
I didn't plan to use it for anything. It gives me hope if I see another person with the same dates as me, thats all. Am I so wrong to try to find just a mere light of that hope? I apologize for it if I do, but I won't stop looking.

That is OK and all of us do that to see any hope. You know, I go to the USCIS and search for hundreds of random numbers before and after me and all of them for sure in the same day like me and I found many approved and many others pending.

Hi All
new to this forums...
If someone can tell me what AD, PD, FP, etc are, I would like to put my details too here to have a better picture.

I have case filed in Texas Service Center (citizen: Pakistan)
140 and 485 concurrently filed 01/25/2007;
140 got approved 4/20/2007;
Awaiting 485 processing time.
Processing times at uscis.gov was showing 9/13/2006 as processing dates so I am caught by surprise as to how come mine (01/25/2007 application) got approved earlier and assuming 485 is just around the corner, wanted to ask on this thread how long (approx) should my 485 processing start, and when it does, how long does it take for me to get my GC?

Will appreciate your replies and help.

Thanks Much!
Mustafa

Hi All
new to this forums...
If someone can tell me what AD, PD, FP, etc are, I would like to put my details too here to have a better picture.
AD: approval date, PD: priority date, FP: finger print. ND: notice date, RD: receipt date.

Processing times at uscis.gov was showing 9/13/2006 as processing dates so I am caught by surprise as to how come mine (01/25/2007 application) got approved earlier and assuming 485 is just around the corner, wanted to ask on this thread how long (approx) should my 485 processing start, and when it does, how long does it take for me to get my GC?.
It is all about luck. Only USCIS knows the answer.

Hi nc3years,

I am so agree with you ... only USCIS knows. I checked the web almost every day ... get information from this forum ... just could not get it ...
why some are sooner and some are not. And our LUD never changed since we had our FP ...

I don't see any post about the update of Service Center Processing Dates, it has been staying on March 15, 2007. I remember they used to update it twice a month, how come it stops now, it's been more than a month. Is it just me? Am I missing anything here?

Hi,

I received bi-metric notice letter from TSC today which was sent on 04/18/07.
As per the processing time of TSC recently published I think they are now starting the processing of my 485 that was filed in Sep.2005 at VSC.

Not sure this notice is due to case turn has now come for 485 processing OR due to VSC to TSC transfer.

Any idea?

Thanks

Hi Everyone!!
today I saw a new LUD in my I-485 case that is "5/8/2007". This is the first time my LUD ever change. Whats this mean? Can anyone help?

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd Finger Printing?

Hi All,

I had my finger printing in Jun 2005 but no communication after that.
Should I be getting a 2nd finger printing notice or is it random. Since the assumed validity for the finger printing is 15 months should I talk to my attorney or customer service?

Any ideas ...........................