I140 AD in Jan/02 and NVC Dates

140 approval to Pkt3

How much time generally it takes from I-140 AD to receiving P3 from NVC?
Is ther any number we can call to find status at NVC?

Thanks
EB2, I-140>AD-2/27

If you call the above # the morning around 8 am, you might be lucky and speak to the operator who will help you easily (other than reaching the automated system...).

It normally takes around 4-6 weeks from the 140 approval for them to set it up in the system. best of luck!
Rajan

ssuresh - I sent you a private message on this web site.

Could you please take a look at that?

Thanks.

No news of PCC

I will call Chicago in next week and find out the status from Usha.
Now I have 2 main issues in mind...
1. Even though I have copies of all 3 years tax return (thru Jacknosn Hewiett), someone has suggested on this site that better to take transscripts of 3 years Tax return from IRS. What should I do...?

2. If I get my P3, should I wait for PCC process to be over or send P3 without getting PCC (I know PCC is not to be sent with P3). This is because my lawyer says we should have all the documents ready before filing for P3. So I am not sure...

Got P3 today, Lawyer got it on 25th Feb.

Only OF230-I and money is required to be sent.
Should we start a new thread when couple of us gets P3?
comments :)....

go_on there is already one...

todal333 "Packet3-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate tracker" 3/5/02 5:04pm
Check this out...

I-140 Jan 29th 2002

Consulate : Chennai, India.
Waiting on Packet 3 from NVC.
Where do we get the PCC from - either NY Indian consulate or from the Police Station in India (Bangalore)?

PCC from CGI Chicago - don\'t send passports

Guys FYI:
When you apply for PCC in CGI, Chicago don\'t send your passports right away along with your application...(like they say on the website). Send a copy of your passports along with the fees and application etc. Once CGI Chicago recieves clearance from India they call you. Then you can fedex the passports ASAP.
I sent mine right in the beginning and when I called the lady almost caused me cardiac arrest by saying "it\'s really hard to keep track of your original passports for a whole month...I\'m not sure where they are."
Just thought I\'d send a note to all the others who will be applying for PCC at Chicago.

Details

I140 approved Jan 29th
NVC recieved on Feb 11th
Case created at NVC Feb 26th

PCC applied on Jan 25th
Clearance recieved March 4th
Still waiting for passports.

Hi Dolphins

My details are almost close to urs.
I-140 AD - 31 Jan
NVC RD - 11 Feb
Case Created - 27 Feb

Do u have any updates on Packet-3.
Thanks

PCC

Hi guys,
has anybody received PCC from Houston ?.

My I-140 was approved on 4th . iam going to apply for PCC from Houston.
Do we have to send our original passport or just a copy and then the original after they get the approval from Regional passport office ?

Has anybody had any expwrience with CGI Houston .

TSC to NVC

Hi guys,

My I-140 was approved by TSC on March 4th. Any idea how long it takes for the case to reach NVC from TSC?

Is anyone out there whose I-140 was approved by TSC, if so please let me know how ling it took for NVC to receive the case.

You can check time at cptracker.com

My details.
I140 Approved 1/25/02 VSC EB2
Transferred to NVC: 1/31/02
Case Created: 2/8/02
Packet 3 created : 2/25/02
Packet 3 mailed : GOD KNOWS (not received yet, he told 6-8 weeks to mail)!!!!!!!!

Whats happening with NVC

Those guys are crazy.why would they take 6-8 weeks to mail..
this is driving me nuts..

shanks