I140 AD in Jan/02 and NVC Dates

Dolphin Thanks buddy,

I called up NVC today, they said that they have created my packet-3 tdoay,so I hope I would get it this week.Thats a good thing.
Thanks for ur help.

Dolphin,
Did u mention complete indian address or did u just mention city.
In DS 230PART1 there is a column for Province,what should we enter there for USA address??
I am planning to keep it ready and send it immediately.

Also, I understand we dont have to send anything other tham
DS230PART1,Bar coded NVC letter,260$ application fees.
Right??
If there is anything else please let me know

One guy had posted that he was asked to send some originals..I think thats not right??
Dolphin,please verify and let me know what all things u had send.

With the rate NVC is going, i think we might get May/June interview..

All the best
Shanks

Shanks1975 - DS230 details

For Indian addresses I just mentioned the city for work and school addresses this is.(Exception of course is my parent\'s address.)

for the province for US address I put in the state abbreviation such as "NY".
For indian addresses I put in the state name such as "Maharashtra".

I had to send
DS 230 part 1, (checked and rechecked 5 times over!)
$260 (money order or cashier check)
Bar coded NVC letter
and OF169 (this is just a form with instructions to condidate)
It came with P3. I did not have to do anything...lawyer just put in my name and some other info - took 2/3 minutes.
(So don\'t worry about trying to fill this out in advance)
That\'s it.I did NOT send any originals etc.

What makes you think we\'ll get a may/june interview?
I\'m really hoping for a July interview. I\'m going to be taking classes till June 21st! Any insights on that will be helpful so I can plan accordingly.

The letter said 6-8 weeks for NVC stuff and 6-8 weeks for consulate.
So minimum 12 weeks = 3 months right?
Let me know what you think.

PS: I think there\'s someone else by the name Dolphin (I didn\'t know that then) - I\'m Dolphins!

Guys, I do not have a clue now, NSC Fax number ?

My attorney got back to me last week saying that my file was sent from NSC to NVC. But it is not received at NVC. I am so sick of this now. I don\'t have a damn clue what to do. My attorney is out of station now and I don\'t know whether she will be able to help me or not. Please post if any one know FAX number of NSC so that I can fax (?) a request to those idiots.

Jonnal- Any update on your case? I am loosing hopes. I should pity my self to fall into this spiral of hopeless ness.

Thanks.

Thanks again ,Dolphins

NVC is reviewing cases in 2 weeks time ,maximum say 3 weeks.
and normally the consulate takes 60 days from the date it receives.
So,yes you are right , 3 more months..

That would mean July interview dates..but I was bit optimistic..

But if u have classes till June, hope for july.and its always easy to postpone interviews..

Thanks again for ur help.
I am going to keep my forms ready by tomorrow, and send out immediately.I hope my lawyer understands my urgency..

shanks

Hi Dolphins,one more question...

What should I put in 22 of DS230 Part1.

My company is in New Jersey, buT i work in PA, my labor was cleared from PA..

What should be the location that would be mentioned in 22.

Dolphins, can u please tell me as to what u had entered in there..
Thanks,
Shanks

Shanks1975 - DS230 Q 22

IMHO you should put in PA since that is where you are actually working. The fact that your labor was approved from PA futher strengthens this argument.
I did not have this probelm since I work where my company is located.

But please check with your lawyer.
You could also call NVC, they asked me to do that if I had any questions.

NVC tracking question

Whether NVC operator will be able to tell whether NVC has received the case in mail room, the case is not yet up in NVC AVM.

TSC has sent my case on 1st March.

Thanks
WatchTSC

No Title

Hello ssuresh,
   SO u also know that what is the procedure of taking PCC from US Consulate. And how much time does it take. Also, do we also have to get for the spouse.

yes they will tell you that .... my P3 was created on 3/18 but AVM

doesn\'t even say that my case is even received by NVC ...infact as soon as I punch in my case# it transfers me to the operator !!!

does the NVC operator know whether P3 has been mailed ???

I see a lot of people putting down the date the P3 was mailed by NVC. How do they know that? Also, after the P3 is created, how long does it take them to mail it?

The operator told me that it will take 2-4 weeks to reach my attorney !!!!

She told me the same thing...

I even asked her whether it is ready to be mailed or already mailed. She said i can\'t answer that but you will get it in 2 to 4 weeks of time. But i got it in 5 days from they day they said pkt3 is created.

No Title

even mine is same case.
My info :

I140 AD : 01/25 EB2 @ tsc

Called NVC toay(603-334-0700) and spoke to operator. She said case not yet received and asked to check back after 90 days .What should i do?

Where do you guys get the ND for NVC, case created in nvc date, p3 sent that is entered in cptracker

Dolphins,I called up NVC

You were perfectly right, they asked me write PA instead of NJ.

Also, under the location of Q22 ,did u mention complete address or just the city and state.

Thanks,
Shankar

guys, nvc has finally got my case (from CSC) after 2 months !

Case reached NVC : March 18th
Case no not generated.

ssuresh and friends, any idea how long it will take to get the case no ??

Same here

I applied at TSC for CP and they approved AOS (in error of course) I thereafter filed I824, which was approved within 2 1/2 months, however it has been 45 days since the approval and the NVC has NOT received my case. I called TSC and the IIO told me the case had been sent on February 11, 2002.... Any suggestions?????

targetgc it is around

2 weeks time for the case no to be created.
So check with them after two weeks.!
2-3 weeks for pkt3 from that.

Best of Luck targetgc.