I140 AD in Jan/02 and NVC Dates

Can the DS230 be printed from the web, filled and sent to the lawyer....

so that no time is wasted for the pkt3 to be sent to me by the lawyer and back?

jonnal - did your file reached NVC this week

I am just wondering, how many days would take. They should have located my file and wondering if INS send this week to NVC then when I can confirm with NVC that.

Thanks.

yes and no

Yes: you can fill it out on the web if you have an adobe writer.

No: you cannot send it to the lawyer on the web \'coz you have to also sign it and put your name in you native language if it does not use roman alphabets (eg hindi, tamil, gujrati etc)

Thanks Dolphin

Whenever I call NVC, the operator keeps saying that my attorney will receive the packet-3 from 4-6 weeks of Feb 27th.My case was created on Feb27th,How did u guys get to know when packet -3 was created.

Please help me out..the operator is not saying anything about Packet-3 creation..she just repeats the same old story..
I am getting bit anxious here..

Thanks

Called TSC

They told me that they have sent my I-140 approval to NVC on 1st March itself. Nothing at NVC end.
Any similar case???

getting screwed by NSC ------ prasadk

Hi prasadk,

i140 approved on 02/13/02 EB2 RIR cp at chennai.

jut now talked to the IIO and heard the bad news, she said my file has not been sent to NVC. she said that, she had requested for a copy of my case and time frame for the case to reach nvc 2 to 3 weeks.

when i talked to a different IIO some time back this week that lady has told me that my file has been mailed to NVC on 02/27/02 which is crap, if they had mailed NVC should have gotten it by now.

I am in same boat - don\'t know what to do.

I noticed this they say that file already sent, that might be showing as sent in their system. But actually they are piling up cases to sent to NVC and just forgetting about them. I would think that is deliberately they are doing that. Otherwise some officers are good and some others not. Some cases are sent to NVC with in 2 weeks might be handled by good officers. I really don\'t understand when the case approved then INS does not have any business with that it should mail immediately. But they are not doing that. I am also really frustrated and can\'t control my anger when I am talking to the officers.

any I140 approvals from NSC in Feb 02 ?

hi friends,

any of you got your I140 approved from NSC in feb 2002, please post your info, i would appreciate your help friends.

thanks

My I 140 approved by TSC 1/22/02

My I 140 approved by TSC 1/22/02
Sent to NVC 2/25/02
Packet 3 -on its way
Embassy: Chennai

Does anyone know how long PCC is valid for- I had mine done June 1 2001?

Has anyone approved in jan got interveiws in april?

My case details....

Here is the detail friends,
EB2 NSC
PD: 12/5/2000
I140: 1/29/2002
Case received: 2/13/2002
case entered : 2/26/2002
Pkt3 Created : 3/11/2002
Pkt3 received: 3/15/2002

I have to pick it from my attorney till.
PCC applied at Chicago consulate on feb 01st not yet heard any news. When i called them last week USHA at consulate told me that i can send my passport and get the PCC as it has crossed 45 days.

See u all in
Shanks1975 "Packet3-->St.Louis-->NVC-->Consulate tracker" 3/17/02 10:13pm
Best of luck to everyone.....

I think you should send an email to Chennai consulate.

You may like to specify in email that whether you have visited to India dusring that duration or not.

Shanks1975 -don\'t worry

The operator just happened to tell me when my packet was created
I did not even know to ask them that.Then i saw the column on CP tracker.

If you ask them when was was case created, has the packet been created, has it been mailed, they tell you. Just ask nicely and call after some time maybe the next person will give more info than the first.

But the people in NVC are very nice and polite. The best customer service I have seen so far among INS Nebraska, Mumbai consulate or CGI, Chicago!

I have a feeling you will get your packet 3 this week - maybe even today. :)

recieved packet 3

Thanks for the advice about e mailing chennai embassy- I just emailed them-hope they rply back soon.

My details- I 140 AD 1/22/02 EB2
NVC- 2/25/02
P3- 3/14/02
Embassy Chennai

My lawyer recieved packet 3 last week and it will be mailed to NVC this week.
I have my file # and will check with them in 2-3 weeks