I140 AD in Jan/02 and NVC Dates

life goes on - TSC sent i-140 to nvc

NVC received i-140 on march 6. case not created yet.
I-140 ad - jan 15 2002
NVC received - mar 06 2002.

NSC -- I-140 approved on Feb 13 , no news of my case at NVC yet :((

hi all,

i\'m looking for fellow friends from NSC whose i140\'s got approved around feb 13th 2002. as of today at NVC they haven\'t received my case. this whole thing sucks.

my case details : i140 approved on 02/13/02 EB2 RIR CP at chennai.

got the PCC done at Chicago, they had taken around 45 days to get the clearance from HYD.

thanks friends :)))

No shanks...no P3 yet.

Which consulate are you going to?
Mine is Mumbai.
In the meantime i\'m working on my PCC.
Should get it this week.

Hi Dolphins..

Mine is Mumbai too..
I got my PCC two days back from CGNY,NEW YORK.
I went there personally to get it..

I hope we would get July interview..let us see..
Did u find any good site for fillable DS230 forms..

Shanks

Get your attorney called those f***ing idiots

My case approved on Jan 28 at NSC. Mine is not yet reached at NVC. Last week found that it went to wrong office. I know till Feb last week my case not went any where and still at INS. By March 5th it went to wrong office, Harrisburg(?). NSC doesn\'t cooperate and doesn\'t give any information to me. Attorney say that is usual and no delay is there. Luckily one officer I called on March 5th helped me a little bit. These f****ing attorneys alos help less. I would suggest any one only desi attorneys if they have a choice. These gori attorneys don\'t help. Only solution is bug your attorney so that NSC would look into those files and send them to NVC once and for all.

Called NVC today, still waiting

Today I called NVC to find out whether they received my I-140 file from TSC. Answer was no. The well spoken lady told me to wait for another 2-4 weeks.
I-140 approved on 2/27 from TSC. I am surprised how these people work. For some cases NVC get approval within 10 days & for some long wait.

Thanks
WatchTSC
@Mumbai

DS230 fillable forms - I got them from my lawyer

They\'re fillable only if you have Adobe Acrobat writer though.
Not sure if i\'m allowed to post attachments on this msg board.

What\'s the problem with your DS 230 forms?

hi Dolphins

Can you please attach those forms,you can use enclosures options for that..My lawyer is not very helpful.
Also, my packet-3 is still not created.

I hope it would be done soon..
Thanks for ur help,
Shanks

may be mine is also like yours --- PrasadK

i just want to see if any one else got appoved around my NSC AD 02/13/02, that way i can see if mine alone is lost or general delay across the board.

thanks for your tip of getting in touch with IIO at NSC, i\'m gonna try and see how things go. i\'ll update you with my info.

my attorney is a chinese guy, Dehai Tao from Ann Arbor , MI. I\'m gonna bug him to see if he can get the info out from IIO @ NSC.

Shanks ---> checked CPTracker too. my user id is jonnal in CPtracker.

thanks

Talked to the IIO @ NSC

Hi PrasadK,

your tip had helped to save my day, i had just now talked to the IIO at NSC and she told me that my file had been mailed to NVC on Feb 27th, got to check how long its going to take for NVC to receive the case info.

thanks, you have a good day.:)

How to get IIO at NSC?

Jonna,

I am in the same boat. How to get hold of IIO?
same time frames. Let me know when NVC updates ur case.

I don\'t know who to trust

When I called NSC on March 5th, I was told that it was wrongly sent to Harrisburg. Then I sent a strong note to my attorney cause I was bugging her from Feb 20th to look into that. She was keep saying that delay is normal.

So she finally called officer on 5th and to hear from him that it didnot go to Harrisburg and it was in the same pile of files goes to Harrisburg, according to officer there are some more NVC bound files were there. My attorney requested him to do some thing about my file. He assured that he is going to request the file (I don\'t know if it is in the same office then why he need to request, just pick up that god damn file and send it). To be honest the officer is lying to her and infact the file might have been in some other location, so he need to request that. So I am here with my fingers crossed and looking into blue sky that I could see some light in near future. That is my story. In your case If it is mailed on Feb 27th then it should have been there by this time. You better get your attorney poking the officer. I am really sick of this whole process.

call 402-323-7830 NSC

Hi aadya,

you got to call the number above, and its really difficult to get hold of the no, you got to try until u can check your i-140 status and then it asks you if you want to talk to an IIO, choose that option and wait on line. tell him/her about what info u are looking for.

good luck, luckily for me today the lady on phone was helpful and she gave the above post info. but when i talked to person at NVC 603-334-0700 (options ---- 2,2,3,1,2) damn she said they don\'t have anything with my LIN or Name.

What is going on regarding Labour clearance

Hi folks,
Does anyone know the current dates for the Labour clearance. Please help.

Thanks

What are the best time slots

when is the best chance to get IIO on phone at NSC. I have tried more than 65 times at a stretch but in vain

hehehehehe i told you naaa

hey you got to have a redial button on your phone, and more over you might be lucky in the mornings.