I140 AD in Jan/02 and NVC Dates

Try that and post here..should help you

Obviously your experience would help others also, I am guessing that I would need to do the same thing if it didnot reach NVC by this month end. Good Luck.

gckod, I spoke to NVC operator today. They haven\'t received it yet.

OPerator asked me to check back again in a couple of weeks.
My AD: Jan 22 . CSC, Chennai consulate.
Look at mbm\'s posting above, maybe NVC has received and processing our cases but haven\'t updated the automated system.
Don\'t know who sucks CSC or NVC ! Let\'s keep oursleves posted.

AD 2/6/02 from TSC ... when would NVC create a case number?

When should I try to call NVC to find out whether they have received my case?

I have noticed that it takes approx 7-14 days for the case to be created after TSC approves the 140 ... Am I right??

I-140 AD - Jan 15. NVC STILL NOT RECEIVED.

BEGINNING TO WORRY - TSC CORRECTED TO CP FROM AOS AFTER 6 MONTHS AND NOW GIVING ME SHIVERS AS NVC NOT YET RECEIVED. CROSS MY FINGERS.

Friends, the delay in NVC receiving the approval notice

seems to defeat all advantages of CPP.

My AD is 12/31/01 from CSC, checked with NVC today and they have not yet received my case.

I am loosing hopes about my GC. Trying to call CSC since last three days not able to get though the lines.

Any ideas, what can be done? Pl. help.

Thanks,
MBM

mbm, your case is giving all of us a scare ! Just hang in there , probably they

just haven\'t updated the automated system. calling CSC is a real nightmare. so I suggest you keep calling NVC twice a week.
good luck to you. I can\'t imagine how long it will take for my case to reach NVC (AD 01/22 !!)

When was your I-140 approved

Can you tell me when did INS approve your I-140? Did you choose CP at the time of filing or did you file I-824 to transfer from AOS to CP?

Thanks

Pl refer message # 8 in this thread.

My details are posted in this thread itself at # 8 and 24.1.
I did not file I-824 and choose CP at I-140.
If you call NVC and talk to operator you can ask like what receipt # (I-140 or I-824)is needed to track the case.
I request you and all others on the thread to post their details on www.cptracker.com. Its very useful to track the progress. Try to keep same id in CPtracker..

Thanks

Case received at NVC

My case
NSC EB2 RIR
I140 AD Jan 29th 2002.
I just spoke with a lady at NVC and she told that they have received my approval notice on 11th Feb 2002.
They have not entered into their system and it will take 6-8 weeks for them to process from 11th feb 2002.
Asked me to check back after 2 weeks to get case number.

Good news ! You may check next week for your Case# in NVC. In my case they created the case quickly.

called NVC..

At 603-334-0700 and spoke with operator. She asked my Receipt no in the I-140 Approval notice.
Between 8.00AM-3.30pm you can speak with operator. All the othertime it will go to AVM.

Jan 02 tracker

Hey guys,
I had called the NVC today & they told me they had recieved my case but it is not yet in the AVM.Just to keep track, I140 AD 24th Jan ,TSC.She did not say when i might be getting P3 does anybody have a idea?

received my appication on 02/11/02

talked to the lady at 603-334-0700 yesterday 02/14/02
NSC AD 1/29/02
NVC RD 02/11/02
EB2 / RIR
Consulate : Chennai.
PCC : applied in dec 01, still waiting.
Case # not yet created.

All the dates match with my case....

i140apprv what is your consulate which u applied PCC. Because when i spoke with the consulate guys about my pcc they clearly said that if they don\'t get any reply from RPO within 45 days, Consulate has the right to issue a PCC on their own.

Do update the things. I have also opted for chennai CP. When do you think we will get interview.

Thank you....

!!!!!!!!! Everybody please update cptracker with your info !!!!!!!!!!!

Updating cptracker will help getting relevant info at a glance -
I have posted mine.
I-140 AD - 1/15/02
TSC
EB2
NVC not received yet.
Montreal consulate.

congrats ssusresh and others whose cases have reached NVC. CSC guys, any news yet ??

I guess it is CSC that is responsible for not sending our cases to NVC so far. Guess its our bad luck !

NVC seems to be very prompt, even if they do not update the ier AVM they seem to let people know that the case has been received.