I am no Terrorist, any advice?

jut got this email from uscis today:
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Current Status: Card production ordered. On May 11, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283. *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message. Sincerely, The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

fidan congratulations. What did you do to get your green card approved? did you send letters, e-mails...... can you tell us the steps so that we can use that , too.

thank you.

congratulations again!!

good luck in the future.

i have send letters to senators,congrasman, obudsman. pretty much everything i did.
fidan congratulations. What did you do to get your green card approved? did you send letters, e-mails...... can you tell us the steps so that we can use that , too.

thank you.

congratulations again!!

good luck in the future.

Congratulations fidan787 thats a great news to all of us , there is some movement , I hope you best of luck in your future .

Congratulations fidan787 , can you tell us what country you from? thanks, maybe they removed the hold from certain country. thanks and best luck

thanks to all of you. i am from Kosovo eastern europe new born country just 2 years old :D
Congratulations fidan787 , can you tell us what country you from? thanks, maybe they removed the hold from certain country. thanks and best luck

fidan787

Congratulations, we are happy for you. Thanks for sharing you info, hopefully we will get there soon.

jut got this email from uscis today:
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Current Status: Card production ordered. On May 11, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283. *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message. Sincerely, The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

dear fidan,
what does the status show before you receive card production order?
My current status is only request for evidence. terrible!

dear fidan,

How long ago have you turned in your request for evidence or for how long has it been pending for??. I just received a letter from USCIS request for evidence after 2 years since I filed for my GC application and was wondering how long will it take before they process my GC. thx

it was just like yours "request for evidence" after that changed to "document production" and a day after "decision" Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. On May 11, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.
dear fidan,

Dear, Fidan787
Did your case just jump from Initial Review to "decision" then to "doc production"? or it went thru Request for Evidence, Testing and Interview, then Decision . Thanks

therouk, my case jumped from request for evidence to document production, straight like that.
Dear, Fidan787
Did your case just jump from Initial Review to "decision" then to "doc production"? or it went thru Request for Evidence, Testing and Interview, then Decision . Thanks