I am no Terrorist, any advice?

i did therouk 1 week ago and i got his response back.

Dear Fidan,

Thanks for your message. I will be in touch with you again soon to gather more information and details about your case, and to discuss next steps.

Best regards,

Thomas

I spoke with his associate yesterday , she said he is working on the quetionaire and will get to us as soon as he is done , she suggested every one to email him .remember guys its just the beggining for a possible long struggle.
i did therouk 1 week ago and i got his response back.

Dear Fidan,

Thanks for your message. I will be in touch with you again soon to gather more information and details about your case, and to discuss next steps.

Best regards,

Thomas

How long it took ?

hi coolmint,

what happened after you received the letter, i mean how long it took you to get approve or did you expedite the case? i am in the same situtaion last one year....

I have a question If anyone can share their experience will be really appreciated. I've been reading up on this 212 nonsense for a while on this forum. I filed for my 485 back in early 2008 and after my initial fingerprint notice nothing happened. I do not know If my case was ever put on hold or its was just a background check.
So I kept calling 1800 once everything 3-4 months and got the same answer every time that my case is under review.
I also spoke to my attorney and according to them it might take longer based on my country of origin. Today when I checked my email I received an email from USCIS requesting additional evidence which I did not submit with 485 application.
Now does it mean my case was just held for name check/background and not the 212. which should not be to begin with but you can expect anything from them.
And how long does it usually take after submitting additional evidence to get the GC. I will really appreciate your input on this or any advice. Thank you once again and I sincerely hope that all the cases get resolved and justice be done.

Hi pinki,

As of now I'm still waiting for the letter in the mail. They updated my case status on USCIS website and I received a email notification requesting for additional evidence. I believe it should be my medical and 1 year of presence which I didn't submit when I filed for my I485.

My case is pending since 2008 and this is the 1st update ever since I filed my application. I didn't expedite the case but I did called them few months ago, I dunno If that answers your question.

What is the progress on your case so far?? Best of luck !

Is it True, really !!!

Hey guys, I am just wondering is true really people get approved and after that kind of of hold? And they moved with their life !!, I wish I could see that letter very soon, or at least someone with hold getting approved and show us prove :confused: , am going to my 5+ year in hold. I hope this law suite work out and all of the hold be removed ;).

lets wait for Thomas K. I really want to sue USCIS and DHS its unfair to hold our lives for no reason.

lets wait for Thomas K. I really want to sue USCIS and DHS its unfair to hold our lives for no reason.

Me too. What's the reason holding our application. If they pass every one to get GC, they have nothing to do at office. That is the reason.

In my asylum, I donated money organization that against to my military government. That's the reason they hold my reason. But, I wonder is that the leader of that I donated organization is US citizen in America. The donator is hold as a terror suspect. The leader is passed for US citizen. Funny!!!!!!!

could you tell us who got approved? where did you get this information though.
Hey guys, I am just wondering is true really people get approved and after that kind of of hold? And they moved with their life !!, I wish I could see that letter very soon, or at least someone with hold getting approved and show us prove :confused: , am going to my 5+ year in hold. I hope this law suite work out and all of the hold be removed ;).

therouk
I did send e-mail to the lawyer; he said he will get back to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
fidan, well your nick sounds like "drunk" in my language. Hope you read the above information correctly. If you are
referring to my case, then NO I HAVEN'T RECEIVED GC YET. I have received AP document and waiting for GC.
The letter clearly mentions that the hold was not because of 212 and was sent indavertently. So, you figure out.
I apologize if I offended you though. Not my intension.

could you tell us who got approved? where did you get this information though.

I found this letter that was written in April by human right groups, maybe we should forward it to the media.

Last edited by a moderator:
So are we going to come up with our own letter or what? The more we wait the more we get distracted.

I don't think we will get distracted,our best hope,in my opinion is working with lawyer Thomas,for now,he's ask us to wait while he gets his paper work together,and I hope he gets it sooner than later.

Hi guys
He is my situation, I called USCIS like five days ago ( SEE MY PREVIOUS POST FOR MORE DETAIL) , I requested to talk to higher level officer, and she told me after I spoke to her that I will receive a letter within 10 day. As far as I know every time I place a service request I get email within one or two day. This time I haven’t gotten anything, I wonder if they going to make a decision not in my favor :( since I requested to talk to HIGHER LEVEL OFFICER. ANY SUGGESTIONS

samdalas40

I AGREE WITH YOU WE NEED TO STICK TO OUR PLAN, AND KEEP UP WITH LAWYER THOMAS. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY OUTTA THIS SITUATION, GUYS PLEASE KEEP UP WITH THE LAWYER AND RECOMMEDN MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR MISSION. THANKS

This is what I got last night from Mr.Thomas

Good to know, I'll make a note of this. We're having a meeting this Wednesday of D.C. area attorneys to discuss these cases. So I too am rallying others to the cause. Please don't lose patience, I plan to get a questionnaire out to you and everyone else who has contacted me very soon. This type of large-scale litigation is not something to rush into without having a clear strategy and being aware of all the potential risks. Successful litigation takes careful planning. Will be in touch again soon.

Best,
Thomas