I am no Terrorist, any advice?

haythem72, what are you basing your confirmation on? A lawyer or because of the fact that your brother and cousin got their welcome letter?

Last edited by a moderator:
TotalyLost, below is the lawyer name, I hope its not the same lawyer u have lol
Thomas K. Ragland
Partner
Duane Morris
505 9th Street, N.W., Suite 1000
Washington, DC 20004-2166
P: 202.776.7814
F: 202.478.1732

Sorry I didn’t read correctly so I removed the information!!
Thank you cortaidus

totally lost had a bad lawyer not Therouk. the latter is just glad that his lawyer (Thomas Ragland) is not the bad lawyer totally lost had, right?

that is absolutely right cortaidus I mentioned the lawyer name before Ayo Sotundo turned out to be a paralegal and the lawyer's name is Carl Karter he is suspended now and under investigation

i found out the news through a lawyer. i'm not a DUP and i asked him about my situation he told me only the DUP cases are getting approved. he even said many groups already got a weaver the process is slow but its going. i have a lady from human rights first she can tell you all the information you need about the groups thats got that has been removed from tier III list. her name is Anwen Hughes she is one of the biggest advocate for asylee and refugees

i found out the news through a lawyer. i'm not a DUP and i asked him about my situation he told me only the DUP cases are getting approved. he even said many groups already got a weaver the process is slow but its going. i have a lady from human rights first she can tell you all the information you need about the groups thats got that has been removed from tier III list. her name is Anwen Hughes she is one of the biggest advocate for asylee and refugees

Hi haythem72
Can you tell us the best way to contact her? If you have her e-mail that is perfect
Thanks,

Haythem72, thanks for the info. could you verify with the lady if Nepali congress and Nepali student org under Nepali congress is out of the list? or could you provide me the email address so i can email her .. thanks for you help :)

the best way to contact her is to dial 212 845 5200 and ask for to be connected to Anwen Hughes she usually works on the new york office but if she is in the washington office call this number 202 547 5692. just leave a message and she will return your call. even if she is not available there are many people you can talk to just tell the operator the reason for your call and she will direct you to the appropriate staff.

this is her email i think you can write her direct HughesA@humanrightsfirst.org ..please tell me if this information was helpfull.just to let you know guys there are more than 50 human rights organizations and dozens senators working on our behalf. she will be glad to hear your stories she complained she wasn't getting any help from people affected by the material of support law

this is her email i think you can write her direct HughesA@humanrightsfirst.org ..please tell me if this information was helpfull.just to let you know guys there are more than 50 human rights organizations and dozens senators working on our behalf. she will be glad to hear your stories she complained she wasn't getting any help from people affected by the material of support law

Thank you haythem72,
I did e-mail her and she got back to me few hours later. The group I provided support is still on the list. But she told me that they have a meeting in mid September and I should check with here then

thats good i hope you hear some good news by next month. the last time i talked to her she told me she thinks all cases are gonna be resolved soon

i'd urge everyone to stop speculating and playing all this guessing game.

If you want uscis to take an action, you need to work to ensure that they're forced to open your files. All this, keep patience, they're working on it, give them time is going to lead us nowhere. Of course, if all your family members are here, you need not worry as much but this is driving me insane. I've graduated college and i have absolutely no desire , no interest, no enthusiasm to find a job or do anything. It just doesn't occur my mind at all.

Its been 5 years since i saw my family. How long are we supposed to wait for this ordeal to get solved?

So, i'd like to urge everyone to act now. Fill out the form and submit it to the dc attorney. Don't think about the cost. Think about the results and benefits.

I can assure you, the only way these people at uscis are going to act is only if they are "ordered" to take an action. They aren't going to open your file. Randomly, or if luck were to favor you, you might get your cases approved but bear in mind, there are over 7,000 cases on hold with more people being handed these ridiculous holds week after another.

When will your turn come?

They're illogical. They're inconsistent and they don't give a crap about us.

Consider this - cortaidus had his i730 filed by his wife. He didn't get approved because of his wife's hold. My i730 got approved, despite my dad being handed this ridiculous nonsense. Further, we belong to same political party in the same country.

That's not it all. Thousands of people from our country have filed for asylum and more than 99% represent same political party. Very few unlucky ones get handed these holds. What sort of nonsense and illogical behavior is this? What about nepaliasylee who got informed that he was wrongfully placed on hold. Wtf was that? How can they mess with people's lives like this?

When you make an inquiry, more often than not, these clowns send the same bullshit. Today, they might send "actively processing and give us 6 months" nonsense to mr. Abc, the very day, they will send the same shit to miss. Xyz. They alter things and their messages. They try to assure us but nobody gives a f***. So if you're gonna play this waiting game, good for you. Many of us have had enough. Like someone has already said, if we were real terrorists, we'd be planning on engaging in terrorism related activities, not spending 2-3 hours in here!

I've literally spent more than 2 hours/day on an average over the past 12 months in this forum!

So again, please! For the love of god. Time has come. Don't fool yourself. Those who work to ensure that uscis opened their files and indeed processed their applications actively might get lucky. Those who wanna wait, you might be waiting for 4,5,6 or even 10 years.

why don't all of you guys just leave the usa for good ...obviously system is not in your favor ...if i had so much problems with uscis LIKE SOME OF YOU i would not bother at all ...i would go back to my country

why don't all of you guys just leave the usa for good ...obviously system is not in your favor ...if i had so much problems with uscis LIKE SOME OF YOU i would not bother at all ...i would go back to my country

Because, Mr/Miss Einstein, going back home is not an option. People sought asylum fearing prosecution. People want to live in peace.

Nothing to do with grammar. That typo changes the complete reasoning for asylum being granted. Asylum is not granted to someone just because they are being prosecuted in their homeland. Asylum is granted if someone is being persecuted (based on ethnicity, faith, sect, sexuality, etc) in their homeland.
I hope you realise the difference.

Oh Gee. Grammar Police. Shoot me now.

Triple Citizen
I have a Question, if you hold Pakistani, Canadian and US citizenship what you doing in this forum?