I am no Terrorist, any advice?

Can please state what country and party is your friends?
Thanks

Hi everyone,

I am super excited to share this GOOD NEWS!

My lawyer advised us to sue the INS and see if it would do us any good. so instead of all of us doing it, my friend took the plunge volunteered to go first. this past Tuesday, the lawyer called us with the happy news. she won the case and her green card is on its way! strangely, Her sister received her approval letter on Thursday.They're both falling under the same inadmissible category!

P.S. I just checked the status of our cases and saw that my case was updated on 7/10 My sister's on 08/14 and her husband's 8/21! could it be finally happening??? should i get my hopes high??? well, lets just be optimistic and pray.

Good luck all!

Last edited by a moderator:
duke.devil
Can you please tell us what is the name of your lawyer and his contact info, becasue I may hire him :).

jonny1 .. how come you said dont worry ?
Please, explain !!!! "PAKISTAN, IRAN, IRAQ, SYRIA, KENYA, PALESTINE, ERITERIA, SOMALI" are the terrorist countires ???
Please, do some explanation here...

who said the COUNTRIES are listed, to what i understand and know that the listed are organizations and not countries !!!

Hi everyone,

I am super excited to share this GOOD NEWS!

My lawyer advised us to sue the INS and see if it would do us any good. so instead of all of us doing it, my friend took the plunge volunteered to go first. this past Tuesday, the lawyer called us with the happy news. she won the case and her green card is on its way! strangely, Her sister received her approval letter on Thursday.They're both falling under the same inadmissible category!

P.S. I just checked the status of our cases and saw that my case was updated on 7/10 My sister's on 08/14 and her husband's 8/21! could it be finally happening??? should i get my hopes high??? well, lets just be optimistic and pray.

Good luck all!

Thanks duke. Devil and good luck to you, Can you tell us what party is your friend is? So for I have just heard from a friend that one guy from DUP just received his approval two days ago. I'm just wondering if this only DUP or some other parties are also started to move. Thanks the. Walker, also what is the parties of the three approvals you talked about earlier?
Thank you all and please let’s know if any has any updates and keep the good news coming.

I'd highly urge everyone ( who's hired an attorney ) to have their attorneys make inquiries and find what groups have been cleared. So far, the Sudanese group is the only confirmed group while if my hunches are correct, then my dad's political party has been cleared too.

I'd highly urge everyone ( who's hired an attorney ) to have their attorneys make inquiries and find what groups have been cleared. So far, the Sudanese group is the only confirmed group while if my hunches are correct, then my dad's political party has been cleared too.

[ The. Walker,
many organizations critisized, group by group basis clearance, they stated that it never
works, and DHS agreed. I really don't have any clue of what's been going on, if some sudanese groups being cleared, but all members of the tier-III group are mainly affected, that's several thousands of groups and subgroups, if DHS wants to proceed by group by groups basis that's going to take forever, and that's a big work load. That's going to make significance difference only when all the tier-III groups which are mainly affected are processed, anything else would be a small drop in the bucket. I BELONG TO A TINY LITTLE UNKNOWN POLITICAL PARTY GROUP, THAT'S VERY UNKNOW, what would be my chance: probably none. The provision bar is nonsense should be repealed by DHS, simple as that, good luck to all of us]

Nonewhatsoever.

I called them yesterday, making a service request for all pending applications. What about you?

i wanna wait till the beg of next month so i can confirm with Ms Nezer. if it's going to happen i hope it happens soon so i can drop the classes i signed up.

Guys it has been a long time since I visited this forum I'm really happy for those who got approved and hope for the relieve for the rest of us duke devil can you please tell us what party is being exempted I'm from Sudan too and still waiting the only update I have is that an investigator came to my house to question me about the attorney who ripped me off a couple of month ago turned out that he was suspended and now I'm filling a complain against him .
well I have no more money to spend on lawyers please if some one has any clue about which groups are cleared please share your info

I just checked my status I'm in the same status as you duke devil which is request for evidence response review its been like this since Jan. of 2010 right after my lawyer the fake one contacted them but again they sent my a notice of the on hold thing all over again as a response to service the lawyer requested

Totallylost
Is the investigator who came to your home from USCIS, or just local authority? I think DUP got cleared as I talked to the lawyer in DC, but not sure as of today unless I see physical evidence.

therouk
I do not think the investigator is from USCIS I think the lawyer was corrupted in some way and got suspended meanwhile he was collecting money from me .who is that lawyer is there any point of hiring a lawyer at this point

TotalyLost, below is the lawyer name, I hope its not the same lawyer u have lol
Thomas K. Ragland
Partner
Duane Morris
505 9th Street, N.W., Suite 1000
Washington, DC 20004-2166
P: 202.776.7814
F: 202.478.1732

So far, haven't heard anything yet, but i am definitely on the look out. Hoping september will be a better month.

DUP is out of the list

i can confirm that the DUP are out of the list of tier III organization. my brother and my cousin got their welcome letter last week and their application was put on hold.

i can confirm that the DUP are out of the list of tier III organization. my brother and my cousin got their welcome letter last week and their application was put on hold.

[Anyway, I just don't think that DHS is processing those applications that were on hold by individual groups or subgroups; But by clasification tier-III as a whole. Let us watch and see.]

Haythem72 by the way, do you belond to DUP group ?
Are you approved yet ?

Keep in touch and thanks for your new up date information.