I am no Terrorist, any advice?

I'm busy consulting various attorneys, man. One attorney that has almost agreed to fight the case is abroad and won't be returning for another 2 weeks. One's extremely pricey (10k plus),while the other..seems clueless.

Bear in mind that there seems to be rumors surfacing around the area that the political party that my dad belonged to ( that should've never been categorized as a tier III org. in the first place ) will be removed by the end of the year...so they're trying to save my money...while doing what's required.

I'll keep you all posted though.

Hi Guys,

It has been quite some time..
I am not sure if this means anything to you guys but I heard one of my friend's case, which was on hold for the past 2 years is removed and he got his GC and his I-730
process is in the pipeline.

For the record he is from Ethiopia.

Wish u all good luck!!

Thank you Asylee-2007

That is a Good news

Do you know which party he belongs?He was on hold because of 212?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Walker,

The rumors you heard are from this forum or some where else? Because that what heard too.

I'm busy consulting various attorneys, man. One attorney that has almost agreed to fight the case is abroad and won't be returning for another 2 weeks. One's extremely pricey (10k plus),while the other..seems clueless.

Bear in mind that there seems to be rumors surfacing around the area that the political party that my dad belonged to ( that should've never been categorized as a tier III org. in the first place ) will be removed by the end of the year...so they're trying to save my money...while doing what's required.

I'll keep you all posted though.

I heard it from outside HBA.

For the record, I said "the political party that my dad belonged to". I've seen people sharing emails sent by the lady working for HIAS ( spelling? ) and somehow, I get the feeling that the two coincide. We shall all come to realize whether it's some kinda nonsense or genuine news in about 2 months time. For the time being, I'm not too hopeful.

HBA,

I think he belongs to OPC (Prof. Merera's Party)...I am not really sure though.
One thing I know for sure is his case was on hold 212..

Thank you for the good news.
Do you know what he did during hold? Did he do something or just wait?

Thank you again.

HBA,

I think he belongs to OPC (Prof. Merera's Party)...I am not really sure though.
One thing I know for sure is his case was on hold 212..

Somebody wake me up when they took 'CUDP' off the list. I'm tired of openning SRs. My GC app is pending since 2008 due to 212....

jonny1 .. how come you said dont worry ?
Please, explain !!!! "PAKISTAN, IRAN, IRAQ, SYRIA, KENYA, PALESTINE, ERITERIA, SOMALI" are the terrorist countires ???
Please, do some explanation here...

We were denied at the consular level for the same thing. my fiancee' is Iraqi but has never been in any trouble.Someone called the embassey on the same day we called for our interview date and threatened the embassey my fiancee was questioned by police along with everyone else who called that day.I was on the phone with him the day he called he was polite and to the point. The police did come and question him and told him he could go he was innocent. We were told we were approved pending ap at our interview. now after 9 months of ap we get this same denial. the embassey being threatened is the only thing we can think of why they would say this. I have know idea what we can do? Oh i forgot my fiancee' is christain not even muslim so what the heck. why would a man about to immigrate threaten the embassey he is trying to immigrate thru. Im just wondering where they find some of these dipchits that have jobs at the embassey.

I am asking if there is any information available to the public, as far as adjudication of such cases. It is been speculated that DHS has publicly announced that ½ cases on hold would be adjudicated by the end of calendar year 2010, and the remaining ½ by the end of 2011.

who told you that half of the cases will be approved by the end of this year and half next year ? i doubt it... it all seems that it's coming out of one source, who can be wrong..

cowgirl, are you sure you're in the right forum? i mean, 212a3b hold?

No, I am just asking if that information is accurate.
Please, Read my question carefully.

I just read it in this forum.

ok!, so you didn't tell us earlier that your speculation is based on this message forum as well. anyways, i commented already on my earlier post why i doubt it.. good luck

To those who are on hold and are worried about travelling abroad, there is absolutely no problem doing so provided you have a valid RTD.I just returned from a 4 weeks trip. No questions asked at the port of entry by the IO, other than telling me welcome back home.

Thank you samdalas40

Welcome back it is nice to know that!