I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Not sure whats with date-07/22/2006 .So many cases have LUD as this date,as per posts here.
LUD for my I-140 also got updated the same day.
Looks like some common "update" happened on most cases or rather
the sofware just touched the cases,resulting on LUD change.

everonh1
I-140 RD - 04/2006

My 140 approved after 10 months(VSC->NSC)

GUys,

I am sharing my happiness with all you.

My 140 got approved today at NSC.I got RFE on ability to pay on june'9th,2006 and replied on July 20th approved on july'26th.

My case details below.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

14/485:pERM Sustiture ND:09/29/2005 at VSC
EAD'as and AP's approved on December'2005

VSC-> NSC transfer on May'17th

RFE on 140 on :june 9th'2006,replied on june'20th and approved on july'26th,2006

does anyone know how long it takes to get the reciet notice? will they mail a copy to me or just the employer and the lawyer? my details in the signature below.
Thanks for the info.

Info

Please put my info in tracker:

RIR/EB3/Ohio
LC PD: November 2004
LC AD: April 13, 2006
I-140 FD: May 17, 2006
I-140 ND : May 18, 2006
I-140 LUD: July 22, 2006
Non-concurrent filing.

Last edited by a moderator:
you could have gone back to your previous msg

schmooze said:
forgive my typo, actually meant "receipt" :)
and edited that for the typo ;-)
BTW, it takes a few weeks now a days to get the receipts.

thanks for the quick response ramistuni and pururwa. will try not have typos...
good tip there.. didn't realize could go back and edit the message.

July Processing time for Nebraska I-140

July 19 th Processing time for Nebraska I-140 shows the dates as Mar17th 2006. and for Texas center it is somewhere in February..

How is it possible..????

In fact Texas is the one center which is processing the I-140 much faster , any thoughts??

leo09 said:
Last week I saw a flicker in the NSC processing centre. I had high hopes nothing happened....My friend applied concurrently a day after me his application went to Texas and he already got his GC approved two days back...I have not even completed the I 140 step well I guess the concept of sister centre is not really working. Well TSC is the fast sister and NSC is the slower sister

PD:July 2002
140 AD,ND April 06 LUD 07/22/2006 not approved
485 AD,ND April 06 LUD 05/23/3006 not approved

Hello leo9,

I am new user to this forum. Recently got my labor cleared from PBEC.
My attorney sent the con-current I-140&I-485 application to Nebraska Service Center. What is the criterion that the application stays at NSC or
forwarded to TSC ?

I think the load is split half and half between the NSC and the TSC and the NSC ships incoming I-140/I-485 case filings to the TSC every other day. I may be wrong.

prince123 said:
Hello leo9,

My attorney sent the con-current I-140&I-485 application to Nebraska Service Center. What is the criterion that the application stays at NSC or
forwarded to TSC ?

I was curious about this myself and a little bit of googling gave this document
http://www.nafsa.org/_/Document/_/nsc-nafsa_open_house.pdf
here is the relevant excerpt from the document:

18. How will cases be divided between NSC and TSC? Will cases be transferred from NSC to TSC? How will they be transferred? Will the receipt notice tell us which Service Center has our application?
One-half of each day’s incoming cases are shipped to the TSC through a courier service. Cases are shipped prior to data entry so you will get a receipt notice indicating which center has receipted, and will work, the case. FYI, all electronic filings are being routed to the TSC.

prince123 said:
Hello leo9,

forwarded to TSC ?

Another Saturday LUD change

Quite a few of us have reported massive I-140 LUD changes last Saturday. However, my case was not changed then. Well, it has been changed today - new LUD of 7/29 appeared on pending I-140 and all three approved advance paroles (for myself, my wife and our son). LUD for approved EAD did not change.

Notice Date: 5/24/2006, EB2, CA, Concurrent Filing, LIN06173XXXXX

Saturday LUD fun

igor_ch said:
Quite a few of us have reported massive I-140 LUD changes last Saturday. However, my case was not changed then. Well, it has been changed today - new LUD of 7/29 appeared on pending I-140 and all three approved advance paroles (for myself, my wife and our son). LUD for approved EAD did not change.

Same thing there, my I-140 that had been showing 06/03 since I filed now shows LUD of 07/29. My approved AP also changed to 07/29. Any idea what's the reason of all these massive LUD changes every saturday?

Lud

igor_ch said:

Same here. My I-140 LUD has changed. I did not receive any e-mail notification.
Motown Bro
State : MI/RIR/EB3
LC PD: DEC 2003
LC AD: 04/07/06
I-140 RD:05/31/06
I-140 LUD:06/03/06,07/29/06
LIN-06-177-XXXXX

Tracker Update

Tracker Update: July 30, 2006

Please share following details of your LC and I-140 details for Tracker update.
All information is mandatory and please do not give your info until you get your I-140 RD (Received Date) or ND (Notice Date) and Receipt# from Nebraska or Texas Center. Without these information I cannot enter your details in the Tracker.
LC State:
LC Category (EB1/EB2/EB3):
LC PD:
I-140 FD:
I-140 RD:
I-140 LUD:
I-140 Receipt# : Just give first 8 characters (like LIN-06-137-xxxxx)
I-140 AD (If any):
Concurrent filing (Yes/No):