Has anybody got I-485 receipt lately?

i-485 reciept notice where?

thanks fgsilva

i was not knowing that LUD's changes after 140 approval.

do you get I-140 approval notice and I-485 receipt note at home or at lawyers or at employer's address. i still did not received i-140 approval notice since its approved on 18th october 2006. our check is also not been cashed out.

Oh yeah, LUD changes after cases are approved if they're still working on finalizing it, or like in my case, they working on a case linked to an approved case.

I got all receipts at home because that was the address I used. I didn't use an attourney

hopemit said:
thanks fgsilva

i was not knowing that LUD's changes after 140 approval.

do you get I-140 approval notice and I-485 receipt note at home or at lawyers or at employer's address. i still did not received i-140 approval notice since its approved on 18th october 2006. our check is also not been cashed out.

thanks fgsilva

i just got I-140 approval notice hard copy in mailed after they approved online on october 17th. it was mailed to my lawyer.

Fgsilva said:
That's the Million Dollar question in this forum!!! As far as I know nobody here who recently got their 485 receipt from NSC has got an FP notice!

I got a FP notice for my I765 applied online and that's all.

Now, yesterday it seems I got an LUD change for my I-140 (which was approved on 8/2/06; see signature). They could be cross checking my 140 with my 765 and 485!
Fgsilva,
I updated my status last Friday in a different post, the one about your REF. Here it is again anyways.

I called USCIS on the 17th and was told the FP notice was mailed out on the 13th. It took a whole full week before my attorney got it. They must be using a special ultra slow mail service to save money.
Latest updates are in my signature. Got EAD approval and some LUDs as well.

Oh, BTW, the agent I talked to was SUPER nice. She checked all my case status for me and even told me she will send a short email to my case officer to let him know I am traveling very soon and see if he can do anything to help my travel document approval. We actually talked for like 25 minutes in a very friendly manner. I was extremely suprised. She said something about USCIS hiring / using contractors to handle phone calls and they normally don't do as good. So it depends a lot on who you get talk to.

Be lucky! ;)

Cool! thanks for the update! I'm going to call them. Now, for my I765 I got the FP notice though within only four days of an LUD change. the notice came directly from my local ASC center.

veggy said:
Fgsilva,
I updated my status last Friday in a different post, the one about your REF. Here it is again anyways.

I called USCIS on the 17th and was told the FP notice was mailed out on the 13th. It took a whole full week before my attorney got it. They must be using a special ultra slow mail service to save money.
Latest updates are in my signature. Got EAD approval and some LUDs as well.

Oh, BTW, the agent I talked to was SUPER nice. She checked all my case status for me and even told me she will send a short email to my case officer to let him know I am traveling very soon and see if he can do anything to help my travel document approval. We actually talked for like 25 minutes in a very friendly manner. I was extremely suprised. She said something about USCIS hiring / using contractors to handle phone calls and they normally don't do as good. So it depends a lot on who you get talk to.

Be lucky! ;)

Checks cashed today @ NSC

My lawyer faxed me the receipt notices from USCIS.
Details are:
Lawyer mailed paperwork to USCIS around 10/5/06 (485, 131, 765 for self and spouse)
Receipt Date on all: 10/10/06
Notice Date on all: 10/18/06
All 6 personal checks were cashed today (10/23) with LIN#s printed behind them

My I-140 got approved in June 2006 from the Texas Center, but no luck with the 485s - Nebraska got them :eek:

Notice/Appointment for Biometrics

I received notice/appointment for Finger print today which tells me that my I-485 ended up at Texas Service Center :)

No receipt notices for all (I-131/140/485/765) petitions yet.

Please check my signature for other details (it is updated today to reflect latest updates).

I havent gotten any mailed receipt notices yet but I did get the receipt numbers off the check images from my bank. My 485/765/131 ended up at Texas as well. I'm not sure if its a random thing how that happened or if its because the underlying petition i'm applying under was processed at the Texas center. In any event SRC received them on Oct 18th, thats 2 days after NSC received them on the 16th and the checks were cashed on 10/20.

hi rbv_md2001

hi rbv_md2001,fgsilva

We have filed it on 3rd october and its showing that they got it on 4th october 2006. i dont have a case number, neither my lawyer got any receipt notice, nor my check has been encashed

do you guys think i should call them? if yes what number

Hi,

from my experience, calling won't do you any good. ll the times I called before I got the receipts all they said was "wait" "may take up to 60 or more days" blah, blah blah. Sorry to say that, but you'll have to be patient and wait. Some people here are reporting that it took almost 6 weeks till they got the receipts. NSC is doing things in their own time.

Good luck!

hopemit said:
hi rbv_md2001,fgsilva

We have filed it on 3rd october and its showing that they got it on 4th october 2006. i dont have a case number, neither my lawyer got any receipt notice, nor my check has been encashed

do you guys think i should call them? if yes what number

6 weeks and no receipt !!!

Hi,

The delivery confirmation shows my I-485 (sent to Nebraska) received on Sept 11 . Today is 6 weeks passed and no receipt, neither checks cashed out. My lawyer said she can't make a call to them because no receipt number , no talk !!

Anyone like me ???

Just got the receipt # ....LIN...

Hi All,

Filing date 25th Sept, 06
Notice date 19th Oct, 06

RIR/EB2/FL
LC PD: 01-APRIL-2003
LC AD: 17-SEPT-2006
I-140/485/AP/EAD RD: 27-SEPT-2006
LIN-07-015-XXXXX
Concurrent, Bangladesh

Received Receipts

I got the 485 receipts today from our lawyer's office. It was sent on 10/9/06 and the RD is 10/10/06 , Notice date is 10/18/06. Also the PD column is blank. Is that the normal practice ? The 485 is at Nebraska as the receipt # starts with LIN

Thanks,

Checks Cleared

Folks,
I-485 and I-131 received by NSC on Sep 13, 2006;
Today (almost 6 weeks after) the checks got cleared; however, online status says RD is 11/23/06 for both; unbelievable; I wonder if calling them would help changing that, may be not;

I got my receipt notices in the mail today for the 485/765/131. They have a received date of October 16, 2006 and a notice date of October 19, 2006. I sent my stuff into NSC and it was transferred to TSC.

Hi fgsilva and others,

I called National service center and our I-485 dates has been posted there and she also gave me the receipt numbers. it ended up in nebraska starting with lin #s

good. at least now you know they got it! did you also get an FP notice?

Good luck!
hopemit said:
Hi fgsilva and others,

I called National service center and our I-485 dates has been posted there and she also gave me the receipt numbers. it ended up in nebraska starting with lin #s

NSC shows Notice Date 6 weeks later than actuall receive date of I485

ColoHJ said:
Folks,
I-485 and I-131 received by NSC on Sep 13, 2006;
Today (almost 6 weeks after) the checks got cleared; however, online status says RD is 11/23/06 for both; unbelievable; I wonder if calling them would help changing that, may be not;

ColoHJ,
I am in exact same situation. I485/EAD/AP received by NSC on 09/15/06. Now 6 weeks later, on line status shows 10/27/06 as Receipt Date. Did you try to call NSC?

Can someone tell me if 10/27/06 then will be the date I use to check the processing time for 485/AP/EAD?

Thanks

Hi fgsilva,

Thanks. no luck for fingerprinting yet. i dont know how long does it takes. we did not get receipt yet. but i called nsc yesterday and she was able to help me by giving my lin # because our case has been entered there but not even our check has been cleared nor we got receipt yet. but, i am currently calling for lin # for EAD application that we did. yah it reached there on 3rd but our online status shows 27th october