Has anybody got I-485 receipt lately?

Guy too! :D And don't worry too much about being at NSC. As you can see from my constant LUD they're already working on my case (hopefully this means good news!). At least now they got your case and who knows, they may speed up with the processing!

feelinglucky said:
thanks lady / guy ???

They stayed back in NSC!!!

I 485 Receipt

hello all

Filed I 485 Oct 10, Received by USCIS NSC on Oct 11.

Waiting for the Receipt Notice...checks not cashed yet....

Please update if anyone has any Luck...

Shovon

Be prepared

For a long line; they received mine on Sep 13th in NSC and I haven't heard anything yet and checks have not been cashed either, 1 month and 6 days!!! You might be luckier and get something prior to me though

Last edited by a moderator:
NSC Backlog

I heard there is a Big Backlog for Receipt generation in NSC. Anyone has any Update ?

PLease share...

my info

Eb-1ea,approved at TSC -6/27/06
I485 filed on 15 th september at nsc
No receipts yet.
Cheques cleared on 10/13/06 with Lin numbers.

apnadude

dear all,

Do we need to consider the receipt date or the notice date for the approx waiting time for the case approvals....

Originally posted by feelinglucky
Do we need to consider the receipt date or the notice date for the approx waiting time for the case approvals....
Normally PD dictates it. Say for example if you are from one of the retrogressed country and your PD is not current, they would not process your case until they become current.

Receipt Date may give you precedence only if you have lot of cases with same priority dates and country of birth.

This is my understanding, please correct me if I am wrong.

Hello

Mine was Received by USCIS NSC on 10/11/06....No Receipt yet.

Please let us know when U get the receipt or get the checks cashed.

Thanks

Shovon-

osheth said:
Mine was sent to NSC (see signature for detail) and still waiting

Receipt number from cleared check

antonioa77 said:
finaly my checks were cashed yesterday.no receipt yet.

Was that your personal check? if yes, does your bank give scanned copies of cleared checks? if yes, could you read the receipt number, Service center etc from the back of the check? if yes, let us know where it ended up at and any other detail you could get from USCIS online status check.​

my checks were cashed on 10/20 for the 485/765/131. My bank doesnt have the images up yet, it should be on the site probably Monday. I still dont have any mailed receipt notices but once the check images are up i'll see what they have printed on them.

my checks are cettified checks so i can't track them online to see what is the LIN number. i hope to get the receipt this week.

I am entering this tracking system

My i-485 received date from DHL shipment is 3rd october 2006. no reciepts yet. since i was reading this i think it should go to nsc as my i-140 approved from nsc

will let you guys know when i receives receipt

anybody knows how long does it takes nsc to send fp and ead number

------------------------------
PD 18th april 2001
Labour certified: 26th july 2006
I140 filing date: 21st august 2006
I140 PP: 29th september 2006
I140 RFE: 3rd october 2006
I140 Approved: 17th october 2006
I-485 received date: 3rd october 2006(as from DHL shipment)

That's the Million Dollar question in this forum!!! As far as I know nobody here who recently got their 485 receipt from NSC has got an FP notice!

I got a FP notice for my I765 applied online and that's all.

Now, yesterday it seems I got an LUD change for my I-140 (which was approved on 8/2/06; see signature). They could be cross checking my 140 with my 765 and 485!

hopemit said:
anybody knows how long does it takes nsc to send fp and ead number

------------------------------
PD 18th april 2001
Labour certified: 26th july 2006
I140 filing date: 21st august 2006
I140 PP: 29th september 2006
I140 RFE: 3rd october 2006
I140 Approved: 17th october 2006
I-485 received date: 3rd october 2006(as from DHL shipment)

Last edited by a moderator: