Got fingerprint notice after 07/31?

I am at work.
I have the laptop in front of me and just keep writing. I guess it makes me feel better which is part of the purpose of joining this Forum. But again, thank you all to being around it makes me or us feel more comfortable being here and I am sure sooner or later we will all get our cases in process and we can share our experience here which we all will be sucessful in this USCIS Rd. .

I am at work.
I have the laptop in front of me and just keep writing. I guess it makes me feel better which is part of the purpose of joining this Forum. But again, thank you all to being around it makes me or us feel more comfortable being here and I am sure sooner or later we will all get our cases in process and we can share our experience here which we all will be sucessful in this USCIS Rd. .

Isn't it great to have a job where internet access is a big part of it? I'm lucky enough to have one of those myself. Also, in about a year or so (hopefully less), we'll be discussing our oath ceremonies. All in due time, all in due time...

OK guys. You will kill me right now. USCIS decided to punish me today being a poster of this forum.
I got the FP notice in the mail today (10 min ago) schedule for 12-20-2007 at 3:00 PM in CIS San Marcos.

Notice date is 12-03-2007.

Yeah..finaly...
so 3 months then

OK guys. You will kill me right now. USCIS decided to punish me today being a poster of this forum.
I got the FP notice in the mail today (10 min ago) schedule for 12-20-2007 at 3:00 PM in CIS San Marcos.

Notice date is 12-03-2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two months, how did you come up with three months?

I have to go to school now, see you guys later.

Peace

how did you figure that our? 3 months to interview?
I am happy that we have wireless connection at school but works like Dial-up-

You are lucky get NOA and then get FP and next month interview. See 3 months.
I want to go back to school too if I can.:)

how did you figure that our? 3 months to interview?
I am happy that we have wireless connection at school but works like Dial-up-

I just received the fingerprint notice today! The notice itself is dated November 29 but the postmark date is December 3.

My appointment is scheduled for 12/17.