Got fingerprint notice after 07/31?

----
yummyk see my signature. still no FP notice for me. if you get something pls post.

DO SF.

other forum gurus, when is the time to start worrying about the letter being lost in the mail?
Recently we only see one person from CSC (Nimche) got his FP, his DO is San Diego.

----
yummyk see my signature. still no FP notice for me. if you get something pls post.

DO SF.

other forum gurus, when is the time to start worrying about the letter being lost in the mail?

Thanks, Tonki12. I am asking myself the same question - at what point should we start getting worried. It seems, from reading this forum, that FP notices will vary by region depending on DO. San Diego DO is fast while clearly Santa Ana (Orange County) is slow, most likely due to backlog. Not sure about SF, but it looks like they may be backed up also. That sucks, because what it really means is that the backlog will follow us all the way through the process, whereas some DOs are clearly better equipped / able to handle it.

NSC folks- could you please let us know your DO?

there are quite a few of FP notices from NSC but mine- just was wondering if CHICAGO DO, where I filed.

Thanks,

caliSun have you got your FP yet?
I haven't got mine

Hi action123,

I did get my FP last Friday. I was a little bit surprised since my DO is los angeles. It supposed to be very slow there.

I guess the FP notice is related to the office you will take your FP with. The one I'm going to is Oxnard, it seems they are not that busy there.

I think you will get yours soon, Sacremento area has much less immigrants than LA, the process should be much faster there. Good luck to you!

I went FP twice in sacramento and twice in SF.
In SF was a very long line both times, in Sacramento never had that problem maybe just 15 people take FP. But this time I'm getting worry about my FP. Because I know like you said no so many immigrants here in sacramento, since not so many job opportunities in here. But still take them awhile to give me my FP notice.

Hi action123,

I did get my FP last Friday. I was a little bit surprised since my DO is los angeles. It supposed to be very slow there.

I guess the FP notice is related to the office you will take your FP with. The one I'm going to is Oxnard, it seems they are not that busy there.

I think you will get yours soon, Sacremento area has much less immigrants than LA, the process should be much faster there. Good luck to you!

Earlier FP - walkin or infopass?

Nimche,

Did you take an infopass appt at the DO to get your FP done earlier? Or did you just show up on a weekday when they are known to have FP appts?

My DO seems to be scheduling FP appts on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Thanks.

So I called uscis to get information about my FP notice. I just want to make sure that, maybe they mail me something but the mailman delivered to the wrong address. Ok, they haven't mail me my FP and the First CS told me that she can request a service that I need a biometric but I need to provide her with an A number. I thought I don't have A number with me, but I found one copy of my A number I called them back and the second CS told me they can't request such a thing but the funny thing that on my NOA said the days to the interview is 365, but she told me the days to the interview for me is 100 something days.
Can you believe that. I get soooooooo :confused:

What do you guys think. Maybe I should call them back who knows I'll get the first CS and will request FP for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
When you are doing your FP, they usually send you to one of the Application Support Centers. All they do all day long is fingerprinting for different application and people if different situations. You see the address of that center on your FP notice. I just showed up there and told them the reason I can not make it in a normal day and because there weren't too busy they accepted me to get mine done. Usually Tuesdays or Wednesdays specially afternoons, I went 3:00 PM and room was almost empty from people.
I believe in each county they have several of this Centers for FPs appoinements.