Got fingerprint notice after 07/31?

Last Update on your case.
You just register online and add your receipt number..
it shows you when your case was last updated (gives u indicaition if your case is moving at all).

In that case my case is not moveing at all.
Hey ProudPal, have you recieved the FP and not telling us?

Last Update on your case.
You just register online and add your receipt number..
it shows you when your case was last updated (gives u indicaition if your case is moving at all).

Thanks for the info. My receipt no. still doesn't appear online, but hopefully it will after this Friday's update. Turns out I can't register online unless the receipt no. is in the system.

Could you guys be kind enough and add LUD to your signature.
It is a good practice for all of us to track our cases.

Thanx

See,
It takes sometimes. Even you have applied after July 31st, no one got any FP?
That is Wierd, I hope someone say something, even LUD will work

My LUD keep changing everyday and today is 12/4/07.
Do I need to concern about this

See,
It takes sometimes. Even you have applied after July 31st, no one got any FP?
That is Wierd, I hope someone say something, even LUD will work

No, Concern about what? You will get the Fp soon and you will be happy. Just wait little longer.
If my LUD was changing everyday, I would celebrate every second. The problem which scares me is the fact my LUD stoped on 11-30 and not mail in my Box so far.
Question:
When local office sends you a notice to appear for FP, is you LUD going to change?
I don't like this situation at all. It is even worst than not having the NOA. They make you wait all the time.

i wonder if it will take months to receive the finger print notice. if the same office that handled a simple data entry (ie, the processing of the receipt notice) is also handling the fingerprint notice, why would issuing another similar notice be any faster? in my case, my receipt notice was postmarked november 23, which is almost 4 months (3 mos + 3 weeks) after vsc received my application.

i wonder if it will take months to receive the finger print notice. if the same office that handled a simple data entry (ie, the processing of the receipt notice) is also handling the fingerprint notice, why would issuing another similar notice be any faster? in my case, my receipt notice was postmarked november 23, which is almost 4 months (3 mos + 3 weeks) after vsc received my application.

So VSC actually managed to get your receipt out within the 15 week timeline? May I ask what your priority date is?

the priority date on the receipt says 7/27. but this is also the date when i sent out my application. it took just about 17 weeks for vsc to send out the notice.

Thanks for the info. My receipt no. still doesn't appear online, but hopefully it will after this Friday's update. Turns out I can't register online unless the receipt no. is in the system.

What? it should be the number inthe front of your check man..
That is what I used (which is the same as the receipt number).

No, Concern about what? You will get the Fp soon and you will be happy. Just wait little longer.
If my LUD was changing everyday, I would celebrate every second. The problem which scares me is the fact my LUD stoped on 11-30 and not mail in my Box so far.
Question:
When local office sends you a notice to appear for FP, is you LUD going to change?
I don't like this situation at all. It is even worst than not having the NOA. They make you wait all the time.

Mine still shows 11/30..

Proudpal,
you sent your application 8 days after I did (I mean they received it) and we got the notice the same date, I CSC and you NSC.
LUD for both of us stucked on 11-30. Now we should see who is getting it faster?

I hope we are getting soon, what is next?

You know? I have this friend of mine which applied in CSC and the LUD changed and stopped. Online message says that they recieved the application but she has already got her fingerprint done and all that. So I am wonder what happenes to online message and LUD if this goes to local office?

Anyone knows?

I donno but I think they must forward the application to the local offices. It is just a finger print not a big deal.
Besides, we might need to wait 2/3 weeks more before we start to worry.