Got fingerprint notice after 07/31?

What? it should be the number inthe front of your check man..
That is what I used (which is the same as the receipt number).

Oh yeah, I tried entering that number, and the system wouldn't accept it. My receipt number doesn't appear online yet, contrary to what I've reported last week. I was looking up the number printed on the back of the check, which, as we all know by now, is not the receipt number.

OK I will wait another 2/3 weeks but in the meanwhile I will keep posting. Sorry for those who doesn't like me post. You don't like USCIS much but you accept them. Same here!

OK I will wait another 2/3 weeks but in the meanwhile I will keep posting. Sorry for those who doesn't like me post. You don't like USCIS much but you accept them. Same here!

Post all you want, bro. It's a very effective tool to release frustration, isn't it?

On the brighter side of things, it appears that the online status is being updated daily. As of this morning, the VSC numbers are less that 1,400 away from mine. Judging from the progress made within the last few days, my number will be appearing online tomorrow. As ProudPal suggested, I may have to throw a party for the occasion!

Listen, make sure there are lotsa varieties of food in the party..
I love food (though I am diabetic)..

Where is the invitation? I can not remember if I got one.
If I were you, I would pour that lucky number out of gold and frame and hang in on the wall or gift it to USCIS for the best art piece from an Immigrant(good one).
I don't drink so make sure you include some sparkling water, I can get druck of that as well.

Where is the invitation? I can not remember if I got one.
If I were you, I would pour that lucky number out of gold and frame and hang in on the wall or gift it to USCIS for the best art piece from an Immigrant(good one).
I don't drink so make sure you include some sparkling water, I can get druck of that as well.

That just gave me a great idea. I think I'll play lottery with my receipt number, as soon as it appears online!

Believe it or not, if you drink enough water in a short period of time (I believe it's around 2 gallons), you will feel "high", due to excess hydration.

water? OK. I asked for sparkling water?
Do you like to get another GC from USCIS instead of your citizenship? huh?
Give me what I asked for or you will be given an early citizenship as you punishment!

USCIS punishment: expedition of your application for no reason so you can not enjoy waiting for many years. That sucks really bad.

Russian? haha:..i should have guessed..
My friends who studied in Russia came back with 3 things.
1. They all drink (somehow..)
2. They all do not wanna see or eat potatoes anymore..
3. They all came back with beautiful russian wives..

Hahaha, you guys are certainly helping the work day go by quickly! An expedited citizenship as punishment? That's the kind of punishment I'm talking about!

I think drinking is an Eastern European thing in general. Surprisingly enough, though, my drink of choice is tequila. My fiancee, who is a Latina, prefers vodka. Go figure!

Latina's ftw :D

Something about them burning your house down and kicking you in the rocks makes Latin women so vry desireable :)

Eastern European?
I think spreads out all over the europe. I have a professor at school which drinks in the class, he pours alcohol in his MT DEWs bottle and drink it or he mix something with the drink because he always smells like he just drank a bottle. He doesn't get drunck which is good but he is italian.
I have a coratian co-worker at work and she says in Coratia they used to drink at work when she was there.
THe world we live on is mixing all different people from different traditions and they all take their own traditions and put implement them on the new system in the new country. What you get is mix of culture which creates a chaos.

Latina's ftw :D

Something about them burning your house down and kicking you in the rocks makes Latin women so vry desireable :)

You've said it! Another thing that makes them very desirable is a certain quality commonly associated with J. Lo. :D