Georgia SESA Tracker

Labor Forwarded

My labor (Receipt dat: June 01, first week) was forwarded from state to federal. This is acc. to my HR. My attorney informed my HR that - "The normal processing time once received by the Federal level is 6 - 8 months. Under the current processing times and due to back logs we are unable to predict the amount of time it will take to have your labor certifications processed. ". Good luck to all.

more information

More information about my case:

PD: 5/23/2001
Forwarded to ATL DOL: 1/27/2003

Z2, did you officially find out that your case was not forwarded to ATL DOL? You mentioned before that your case had some error in its original filing. It is time to contact your attorney and find out. Hopefully GA SESA did not errorneously classified your case in the NON-RIR case pile.

ps, my name does not start with "A".

I got similar information that ATL DOL will take 6-8 months to process the case. Atl-la-bore, did you receive your case number at ATL DOL? I was told that ATL DOL has not assigned a case number yet.

August 2001 case cleared GA SESA

Hey Guys,

I have been following this group closely. My Labor was filed on the 13th Of August 2001 and today I received an email from my lawyer informing me that my case has been forwarded to ATL DOL. Infact it was forwarded on the 4th of Feb 2003. Thought I would let everyone know that they seem to be really moving along with the processing.

Great

I have been trying to post replies but could not.
Anyway, I am thrilled that August got approvals! Thanks for your info Saras76!! My case was filed at the end of August and hopefully mine will be approved soon or has already been approved. I have not got anything new from my attorney yet.

ATL01,I was lazy to put "his or her" last time. Sorry about that. I thought that ATL01 is a good user name. So I picked ATL10 for myself. Also I was impressed by the information you provided in this thread. Congratulations to you!

reply to atl10

atl10:

Don't be thrilled at this moment. Actually it is precisely ATL DOL that has the most stringent review process. And case could be remanded to the state level or put back to non-RIR process. Cross our fingers. Hope our cases can all pass on the first run.

ps, I picked atl01 because I filed LC in 2001 in ATL.

Also, for those who passed GA SESA, please make an effort and post in the ATL regional tracker to follow through our torturous journey. Only each of us can keep one another encouraged.

Anxiously waiting

I expect to hear something from my attorney any day now. It is not fun at all. I also checked the Federal level at Atlanta. It seems that we are having a hard time ahead also. Let keep our hope. This is no fun!!

Will all the 245(i) cases be sent to regional aswell?

I have a lame question for the Guru's.

Will all the 245(i) cases that have been recently cleared by
GA SESA be sent to Regional ATL DOL?
In that case we will be stuck again in regional level.

Atl01

I thought you have graduated to ATL DOL, and hopefully ATL10 will soon, so thought of continuing the class "Atl" in this SESA thread, atleast "6e" shall not confuse with "01" or "10".

Anyway we have a long way to go. Could the other readers keep posting as they proceed. I guess we need more data on the August'01 filing onwards to keep track.

It was such a relief to read GA SESA moving at pace, atleast we moved!!!

Rdgs

Atlanta people

Hello, glad to have you on board here. ATL6e. What is your filing date for Georgia SESA? Also in August 2001?
I agree with you and others. Lets help each other by keeping the tracking up-to-date, and continue to do it through the whole GC process, which is "tortuous journey".

MissionGC01 's question

Does anyone know the answer please? I would like to know that as well.

Mine done with SESA

Hi some information on my case :

Filed to Georgia SESA on Aug. 25 2001
Transferred to regional DOC on Feb. 10 2003.
Good luck to all of those still waiting..

rir eb2 SESA georgia

priority date November 28...Still waiting on sesa...any ideas on what dates are being processed these days..i have read Aug 25th 2001..nothing after that!!!!:(

Thanks satishshetty5 and Singh244 for the update. Hope GA Sesa has covered August cases, so we shall track September onwards. Did some research on the previous postings esp. Page 5 of this thread and came up with the list.
Please update the list also for any corrections.
Z2 : MAY 01 2001 Jan 23 2003 EB2/RIR
atl01 : MAY 22 2001 Jan 27 2003 EB2/RIR
shelfd : MAY 25 2001 EB3/RIR
atl-la-bore : JUN 04 2001 EB2/ RIR
GC2ME : JUN 06 2001 EB2/RIR
? : jun 15 2001 ?/?/
georgia_labor : jun 26 2001 /?/?
imlab : July 17 2001 EB2/RIR
kris7077 : July 19 2001 EB2/RIR
saras76 : Aug 13 2001 Feb 04 2003
ATL10 : Aug 25 2001 Feb 10 2003
singh244 : Nov 28 2001
oops123 : JAN 25 2002
satishshetty5 : July 30 2002
Atl6e : Sept 20 2002 EB2/RIR

Hi All,

My Labor was filed with GA SESA in November 2001 (RIR). And I know that it hasn't been forwarded to Regional DOL yet.

PD : 11/29/01
Approved on : Still waiting

mhsoor

mhsoor,
mine happens to be 11/29/01 too...if you hear about any cases forwarded by georgia sesa to atlanta dol after Aug 01 date, you must let me know.
Thanks

Moved to ATL Regional on Feb 17th

Guys

I have a good news to share with you all. I had filed my GA State Lobor in Sept last week ( I lost/forgot my Priority Date). It was moved to Fed labor on Feb 17th.

Now fed labor :confused: