Georgia SESA Tracker

thanks for keeping us posted sthirumal...so now we know SESA is moving past september. If any body has October as priority date please let us know...:)
:D

thanks for keeping us posted sthirumal...so now we know SESA is moving past september. If any body has October as priority date please let us know...:)

Thanks for the update SethuMadhavan. With this speed I hope my case (PD 11/29/01) will be moved to DOL by mid March.

Guys, keep updating the list. It really helps.

:)
mhsoor

Hi All,

Just Now I receceived an e-mail from my attorney stating that my LCA case has been cleared by GA SESA and forwarded to USDOL.

Priority Date : 11/29/2001
GA SESA AD : 03/03/2003

Good luck to you all those who are waiting for their SESA approval.

mhsoor

Hi Singh244
can u please update ur status.. has it been forwarded to ATL DOL ? This forum is really helpful... please post the details....
Thanks

hi
Congrats MHSOOR... thanks for updating the info about ur LCA.. it is really helpful to keep track ...
Iam updating the list now...

Atl6e : Sept 20 2002 EB2/RIR --- ????
mhsoor NOV 29 2001 -forward ATL DOL 03-03-2003
singh244 : Nov 28 2001
oops123 : JAN 25 2002

Please update the list if there are any approvals...
Thanks for the help....

I can only hope my application has been forwarded to DOL. I donot comunicate with the Law firm directly and my HR may not forward me the news any time soon....my PD was 11/29/01

.....Is there any other way i can find out?

singh244,

Don't worry. Most probably your case might have been forwarded to US DOL.

You can send an e-mail to "LCSTATUS04@doleta.gov" and in the body of the e-mail just give your employer's tax id in the following format:

TAX ID # 12-1234567

If you get a response back, see if any case that has been recently received by US DOL for this tax id. BTW, how many GC cases have been applied from your company?

Hope it helps.

mhsoor

Hi
are there any one who filed their LCA in DEC 2001, Jan 2002, Feb 2002. If any please update the list below...
This forum is really helpful to know the status of the LCA of GEORGIA SESA.....

The latest update is below...

Atl6e : Sept 20 2002 EB2/RIR --- ????
singh244 : Nov 28 2001

Thanks

Hi

I have been a part of this form for a long time but i have been having problems logging on any way keep up the good work and let the updates keep coming.

My Time line Dec 20th 2001

Good luck Singh.:p

Aru

Hi

I have been a part of this form for a long time but i have been having problems logging on any way keep up the good work and let the updates keep coming.

My Time line Dec 20th 2001

Good luck Oye Singh.:p

Aru

Good luck "aryfly", we should hear from you pretty soon, that news should cover 2001 cases.

Next on line "oops123" Best of luck !!!

"scbatl" what's your filing date?

my PD is March 11 2002.
aryfly thanks for updating the information...
atlge i was thinking urs as sep 2001.. sorry thats why i put question marks ....

thanks for updating the info.....

Good News Friends Finally

Wow I am excited for sure I have been coming to this page since a year for getting my updates and trying hard to post my information, Finally I get through last night posting my timeline.
And today I get my Good news It has been forwarded to FED

Application date 19th DEC 2001.

Good luck everyone else and thanks a lot Atl6e & Scbatl for all your updates, I believe the attorney said that there a special task force till the end of this month in Georgia doing all the back log so the files are going to move fast.

Congragulations aryfly .. all the best in the FED....!!
By the way aryfly can u please update us when was ur LCA at Georgia SESA Cleared and sent to ATL DOL...?
Thanks for updating the forum.. congrats once again..

Here is the update list...

singh244 : Nov 28 2001 -- mostly forwarded to ATL DOL along with mhsoor...

aryfly : DEC 19 2001 - Forwarded ATL DOL 03-11-2003

scbatl : Mar 11 2002
Atl6e : Sept 20 2002 EB2/RIR

oops123 all the best to u.. Please do share with the forum about ur LCA and do post when ur LCA from GEORGIA SESA gets forwarded to ATL DOL...

aryfly r u flying ??? congragulations once again man... i hope the date i entered for ur LCA forwarded to ATL DOL is correct....