Georgia SESA Tracker

No updates

No further updates. I am eagerly awaiting some news too. The last I heard was that the lawyer had sent a reply to the RFE.

I called Georgia DOL today and was told they are processing March 20th cases. But GC_LIKEE's case is March 25TH and it was processed two weeks ago.

Don't understand...

They have moved to March 29th, 2004. It is expected that all March 2003 cases will be processed at the State level before the end of this month.

Good news!

I just called DOL and learned that they have moved to April 2004!

Anyone who has time please call them to confirm.

To compiler

Compiler,

Could you please call Georgia DOL and ask what the current processing time for RIR? I called but did not get any info. Maybe she is not in good mood. Also, it would be great if you could ask if they are going to ship all the remaining cases to Backlog Center. And what is their plan?

I am so frustrated and I greatly appreciate your help!!!

My best regards.

allaboutgc

The new processing time says that Georgia DOL has moved to April. GC_starter and chanduv, have you heard anything from your lawyers?
There is still no news from my side.

no update

allaboutgc said:
The new processing time says that Georgia DOL has moved to April. GC_starter and chanduv, have you heard anything from your lawyers?
There is still no news from my side.

I called my lawyer yesterday and was told that I should wait for to hear from them.