Georgia SESA Tracker

That is exactly what I am worrying about...

If they will open April cases by 12/31/2004, then our cases will be forwarded to Atlanta national processing center, which is ok (like normal processing).
Otherwise our cases will be forwarded to Backlog Reduction Center in Dallas which is very bad because we will be at the end of the line...

Delay maybe because of election. Probably after election cases will be worked faster.
R u all in Atlanta? R u in software?
Basically they say that whenever a bunch of cases are worked on, non software cases are processed before software cases.

Guys there is no need to get stressed out unnecessarily. Considering how much time the processing is taking, there is nothing that we can do by getting stressed out. Just a piece of advice...

Case # confusion

Folks,
I am new to the forum and I have been seeing the posts lately mentioning thwir case # and looking for status check and I have seen most of them starting with 044 as prefix. Mine is GA-XXXXX, which is surely sounds either i am not in right forum or I am missing something basic info..
What is SESA anyway:)

thanks for bearing me..

Update

Guys,
One of my colleagues got his state labor certified. His rcpt. date was 03/25/04, same as mine. It was forwarded to DOL on 10/28/04.
I have yet to hear about my case.
So things seem to be moving...

GCLIKEE,

Are your friend and you with the same lawyer? Maybe you could let your lawyer know about this and ask for your status.

I am just so anxious to hear something from Georgia SWA...

waiting forever and....still waiting :-(

hi guys!
My case was filed with Atlanta DOL in reguler category in Feb 2003. I've been wanting to change it to RIR category as attroney says that we can not change the category and we need to file a new case in RIR and withdraw this old case at that time.
Now, my dilemma is: should I go ahead and change the case to RIR and lose almost 2 years of time waiting in reguler category? Or, I should continue waiting in reguler category and let DOL clear it. This becomes little more tricky knowing that there have been changes in DOL processing system recently.
Has anyone come across this scenario? I need a second advice on it as my attorney has suggested to go ahead and change it to RIR before the end of this year.

Any idea if I would get my case in reguler category cleared in this life, as DOL still shows April 2001 as processing date which by the way, has been the same date for the last 2 years. Are they processing any cases at all??

Regards,
Nidzanu

Rfe

The paralegal at the lawyer's office says that SESA has requested a RFE for my case. She has not given me the details yet and she does not seem inclined to do so.
Therefore as far as processing is concerned..there seems to be movement in general.