Georgia SESA Tracker

GC_LIKEE,

Could you please ask your lawyer to ckech on your status? As your receipt date is March 25 and is on top of our list. You should hear something very soon. The official published Georgia processing date is March and I belive they started working on March cases on July 26 (as amillenatx 03/01/2004 processed on 07/26/2004 ). So they have been doing March cases for a month now. You should have a legitimate reason to ask. If you get a positive answer, it will encourage all of us!!!!!!

I did call my lawyer last week and the response was that they haven't heard anything yet. The typical "Don't call us, we'll call you" response.
I will definitely update you'll if I hear someting from them.

allaboutgc said:
GC_LIKEE,

Could you please ask your lawyer to ckech on your status? As your receipt date is March 25 and is on top of our list. You should hear something very soon. The official published Georgia processing date is March and I belive they started working on March cases on July 26 (as amillenatx 03/01/2004 processed on 07/26/2004 ). So they have been doing March cases for a month now. You should have a legitimate reason to ask. If you get a positive answer, it will encourage all of us!!!!!!

This is strange. GA labor was not taking more than 2 months and suddenly it is taking 5 to 6 months. I am worried about ATL DOL too. They are still processing at snails pace.
Do you think backlog reduction will be any good?
I heard processing for software engineers labor takes back seat.
I am the only h1b in my company and am having a rough time.
Are ya guys facing similar problems?

GC_LIKEE,

How did you find out your recipt date is 3-25 ? Just tracking the FEDEX and it was delivered on 3-25? Or your lawyer got some receipt?
My date is based on FEDEX tracking.

I guess you can have filing date 4 to 5 days after fedex reaching date. In my case L/C was couriered on March 31st and when i tracked it, it reached GA DOL on April 1st. But my lawyer got notice as reciept date 5th April, that too lawyer got it only in may

This is from my lawyer's website

5/3/2004 Georgia DOL received L/C application on 04/05/2004; assigned Case No. GA040776.
3/31/2004 Filed L/C with the GA DOL, FedEx, #790102605104.

My lawyer sent me the details based on the receipt they received.

allaboutgc said:
GC_LIKEE,

How did you find out your recipt date is 3-25 ? Just tracking the FEDEX and it was delivered on 3-25? Or your lawyer got some receipt?
My date is based on FEDEX tracking.

I know someone filed on May 15 2003 and got approval on Aug 04 2003.
Georgia DOL is really slowed down...
I remember someone in this thread was claiming that he actually talked to a DOL officer through an accidentally mis-pressed phone number, and he was able to get the detailed information. Can he try again? I am anxious to know which day the Georgia DOL is currently processing? Like which day in March?

I believe all our files will be sent to Backlog reduction center later.

When my L/C was filed in April 2004, GA SESA was processing cases in Jan 2004. Then in May they were processing Feb 2004, and till August they were processing Feb 2004, now they are processing March 2004, I hope they don't take so long

This Labor thing is killing me.. Dont know what they are doing.. Its frustrating to have to sit and wait without knowing the answers... hope someone from us gets his/her approval soon so that we all get some hope..

DOL has not posted new processng dates, any idea whats going on? My lawyer says she does not know more than what is posted on the DOL website. These things are very mysterious.
Hope someone can come with news or updates.

Nuthin

No updates from me. I was expecting that my case would get approved by now considering the receipt date was 03/25/04.