Georgia SESA Tracker

http://ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp has updated the information, shows GA RIR cases in March 2004 are being processed. I think most of ours will be cleared this month. Lets be on the watch.
Looking at ATL DOL, some 2004 cases have also been approved, dunno how they function, but ATL DOL is otherwise a long wait.

chanduv,

I remember you mentioned earlier that you asked the DOL to fax back the status to your lawyer. Has your lawyer heard anything from them?

My lawyer is not making himself approachable at all. Whenever I ask any question, he never answers and when i keep asking it, he freaks out. I stopped talking to him. I am just waiting to hear back from him.
GA SWA seem to be processing our cases at a slower pace because it must not take so much time. There are very less applications in 2004. There is nothing much we can do, just sit and watch.
My lawyer is a ABCD, dunno if he is like that with other clients also but I am totally disappointed with his service.

I heard there are lots of LC filed in the Feb-May 2004 period, because people believed the PERM would come out in June/July and were afraid that PERM would be more strict, so they hurried to file RIR. This is from one of my friend's lawyer.

There is nothing we can do, just sit, watch and keep each other posted. My lawyer also does not like to answer my questions. He says that I will be informed once anything happens to my case. They are processing March now. And I see that many of us are in March-April 04 time frame. Lets keep posting at this site.

Thanks
Rajeev

u r right. We haver to sit and watch. Lets keep each other posted. Any idea if Atlanta regional is moving faster than before?

I heard that they are going to move cases from ATL Regional to new centralize processing center opened in Dallas (Backlog reduction regulation). I guess that should speed up the process.

Rajeev, thats good news, where did you get that news? Lot of these things are so unpredictable. i Have seen people whose labor gets cleared easily I see few whose labor has not been cleared at all for years.
Lets keep our fingers crossed. I am sure all ours will be cleared this month.

What's going on. Everyone has fallen silent here. Although March processing started awhile back, I haven't heard anything about my case yet. :confused:

Am just silent. Want to let things happen on their own. Anyway am sending an email to my lawyer, maybe she knows whats going on.

I emailed my lawyer and she replied back to me that they are processing cases filed in March now and as mine is April I have to wait.